剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Z Nation.
《僵尸国度》前情提要
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
To start a new world.
去开启一个全新的世界
You're with me now.
你现在跟我混了
I'll never be with you.
我永远不会跟你混
I've been a one man Apocalypse all my life.
我这一生作恶多端
Yo soy Escorpion. I don't die. I kill.
我是蝎子 我不会死 我只管杀人
No one disrespects me and lives.
对我不敬的人必须死
I saw Escorpion's tattoo.
我看到了蝎王的刺青
We're exactly the same.
我们俩其实是一丘之貉
In that one second I saw every horrible thing I ever did.
在那一刻眼前浮现我做过的所有坏事
And I wanted to die right there and then.
我本想着以死谢罪
But I had to survive and make up for all the things that I did.
但我必须得活下来 偿还我所有的罪恶
Maybe this is how I do it.
或许这就是偿还的方法
Thank you. De nada.
谢谢 没事
I'm not that man anymore. That man is dead.
我不再是那个人了 那个人已死
Looks like something I would do.
像是以前的我能做出的事儿
Damn. It's been a long time since something shocked me.
见鬼 好些日子没遇到过能震霎住我的东西了
So what do you make of this?
所以你怎么看
A territory thing?
算是领地标识吗
Someone's trying to send a message.
看来有人想传递一个讯息
Someone who doesn't want to be misunderstood.
而那个人不想被他人误解
Heads up!
当心
Yeah, I could have told you this was a sketchy neighborhood.
是啊 我本可以告诫你这是一个危险的地区
Could tell by all that damn graffiti on the wall.
从墙上的那个死涂鸦就能料想到了
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别别别 都别轻举妄动
Hands when we can see them!
把手举到我们看得到的地方
Easy now.
别激动
Admiring your work?
在欣赏自己的杰作吗
Come back to finish us off?
想回来把我们都结果掉吗
You got it wrong, brother.
你搞错了 大兄弟
You and every one of the Red Hand are gonna die
你和每一个红手党成员都会为你们的所作所为
for what you did here.
付出生命代价
Hey, we had nothing to do with these killings.
嘿 这些杀戮其实与我们并无关联
We were cutting down our friends to bury them.
我们本打算把我们的朋友放下来埋掉
Yeah, well you dropped them right on us man!
是啊 可你们正好把他们放到了我们面前
Let me see your hands!
让我看到你们的手
The backs of your hands! Now!
手背也亮给我看 马上
Look! We don't want any trouble!
听着 我们不想惹麻烦
Their hands are clean.
他们手上没武器
What are you doing here then? What do you want?
那你们来这做什么 你们想要什么
Look, we were just passing through here
听着 我们只是恰好路过此地
when we came upon this.
不巧碰上了这事儿
What happened?
发生什么事儿了
Red Hand.
红手党
Two days ago everyone was alive.
两天前大家都还活着
Now look at this.
可看看现在
We're gonna bury our friends, and then we're going hunting.
我们要埋葬我们的朋友 接着踏上追捕之路
We're gonna kill every last one of the Red Hand.
我们要把红手党赶尽杀绝
And their scumbag leader, Escorpion.
包括他们的人♥渣♥统领 蝎王
Been here a couple of months. Good water supply.
我们来这几个月了 这里供水良好
Pretty good weather. Not a lot of Zs.
天气相当不错 没多少僵尸
Not a lot of trouble.
没多少麻烦
Then Red Hand came through like a storm. Killed everyone.
可接着红手党席卷而来 屠♥杀♥无数
Tortured them all first.
一来就折磨他们
The Red Hand?
红手党是什么
Vigilantes.
义和团组织
A gang of psychopaths, really. I'd heard about them.
真的是一群神经病 我之前听说过他们
But I thought it was an Apocalypse story.
但我那时以为不过是末世故事而已
Like Ant People or The Murphy.
就像"蚁人"或者"摩菲"的传闻
But they're real, all right.
但红手党是真实存在的
And after they've had their fun,
他们肆虐享乐之后
they paint their victims with the red hand.
就用红手在受害者身上抹上颜色
They left him alive as a warning.
留下他们残喘以示警告
Might as well be dead.
还不如让他们死了
They're all cult crazy sons of bitches, now.
他们现在都是疯狂的邪教♥徒♥
Taking orders from Escorpion.
听命于蝎王
How do you know it's Escorpion?
你怎么知道是蝎王所为
Tell him about the tattoo.
告诉他那个纹身
He's got some kid on his arm.
他手臂上还纹了个小孩
We're going to get justice.
我们要去寻求公正
Then we're gonna watch him turn.
然后看着他变异
Red Hand!
红手党
Take cover!
寻求掩护
No matter where you run, they will always find you.
无论你们逃往何处 他们都会找到你们
Looks like we have some Murphy-seeking squatters
看起来外面的廉价席位上
out in the cheap seats.
有一些追寻摩菲的占居者
Just finished repairing that section of fence.
刚修完栅栏区
Would you like to show me where to put the compost pile?
可以告诉我僵尸堆肥该放在哪里吗
Yes.
好的
I'll check out the zombie moat while I'm at it.
我要去检查一下僵尸城墙
Well, the zombie moat seems to be working nicely.
看来僵尸城墙运行得不错
Thank you. I followed your specs exactly.
谢谢 严格按照您的指示做的
It's a little thin on the Z side.
僵尸这边有点薄弱
Get some more zombies in here?
再弄多一些僵尸过来可以吗
I'm on it.
我正在着手办
Who built this thing? Hunchbacks?
谁建的这个 驼背老头吗
Fix that.
重新弄一下
I will.
我会的
Murphy.
摩菲
The Murphy.
那个摩菲
No, no, no. Let him come.
不不 让他过来
Mr. Murphy, come, please. We need your help.
摩菲先生 请过来 我们需要您的帮助
I think she's dying.
我觉得她快死了
Please, save her.
请救救她
Bite her like you did the others.
像您对其他人做的那样咬她一口
I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm too weak.
抱歉我不能 我太虚弱了
They've been taking my blood to make the vaccine. I'm sorry.
他们采集了我的血去制♥造♥疫苗 抱歉
I can't. I can't bite all of you. I'm sorry.
我不能咬你们所有人 抱歉
But a cure is coming!
但解药就要面世了
The Apocalypse as my witness, we are developing a cure.
末世在此作证 我们正在研制解药
Trust me.
相信我
I dunno, I'm just dragging, you know.
我不知道怎么说 我只是觉得很疲惫
I don't have any, you know, pep.
我没有一点...你懂得 精力
Maybe I have low T.
也许我睾酮水平比较低
You need to keep up your calorie intake.
你要保持自己的卡路里摄取量
I'm going to need a lot of blood.
我们要大量采血
Define a lot.
请给大量下个定义
Sometimes I feel myself slipping away.
有时我感觉自己在一点点流逝
Like I'm not there anymore.
仿佛自己已经不是自己了
Like I'm becoming
感觉自己快要
one of them.
成为他们之中的一员
We need to stop this process somehow.
无论如何我们要阻止这个情况继续恶化下去
This is a booster shot.
这是一剂加强针
Original vaccine.
最原始的疫苗
Oh no. No, no, no, no. Doc. I've had that stuff, remember?
不不 医生 我之前打过这个 记得吗
I am not in the mood to have my head explode today.
我今天没什么心情 不太想让自己脑袋爆♥炸♥
Your head is not going to explode.
你的脑袋不会爆♥炸♥的
This is a booster with a micro-dose of the test vaccine
这针剂里面只含微量的你之前接种过的
you were given.
那种试验疫苗
It should make you feel better.
打了它你感觉可能会好一点
You mean more human?
你是说会更接近人类吗
I mean less dead.
我是说不会那么容易死
Can you cure me?
你到底能否治愈我
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
Now that I have your blood,
现在我已经取了你的血
I can mix your Z virus antibodies with the original vaccine.
我可以把你的僵尸病毒抗体与原始疫苗混合
When we inject the vaccine with your antibodies into humans,
当我们把带有你抗体的疫苗注射到普通人类身上时
it creates a zombie/human blend.
就可以制♥造♥出僵尸和人类的混种
A blend that I control?
我可以控制的混种吗
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表