剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表
All right. All right.
好了 各位
Listen up. Now I don't care what the doctors here or
听我说 我不管这里的医生或者
Nurse Retched told you. But nobody
护士跟你们说过什么
here is any crazier than the rest of the whole damn world.
但各位并不比现如今世上的其他人疯狂
You're not insane. You're survivors. All of you.
你们并非精神失常 大家都是幸存者
And the only way we're gonna get out of this alive
我们能从这里活着逃出去的唯一出路
is if we stick together and work as a team.
就是要团结一致 群策群力
Now are you with me?
大家要跟我一起吗
Say we do get out of here alive,
假如我们真能活着离开这里
where...where do we plan on going?
我们计划要前往何方
Anywhere but here.
天下之大 无处不可以为家
Thanks, Pete. Let's move out!
谢谢你 皮特 我们往外走
Here we go. Nice and easy.
我们走吧 迈着轻快的步伐
Murphy.
墨菲
You sure he's not the delusional one?
你确定他没有妄想症吗
I'm sure.
我十分确定
Come on.
快走
I know that guy.
我认识这个人
Shut up, you fool. You'll wake him up.
闭嘴笨蛋 你会吵醒他的
Come on, guys. Remember, we're a team. Now come on.
快走 伙计们 记住我们是一个团队
Keep moving. Keep moving.
继续前进 继续前进
Shocker zombie.
触电僵尸
Extra crispy.
酥脆可口
Look at that poor bastard.
快看这个倒霉蛋
I know I've been there.
我了解他的遭遇因为我也是过来人
Now tell me you don't believe in mind control.
这时候可别再跟我说你不相信精神控制的存在
I don't believe in mind control.
我不相信精神控制的存在
Sometimes we forget how screwed up life was before zombies.
有时我们会忘记僵尸出现之前的生活有多糟糕
Zombies!
僵尸来了
Where's Winona?
威诺娜去哪里了
Winona, get up here! Quit playing with the Zs!
威诺娜快过来 别玩僵尸了
I always wanted a Rolex. Now I've got three.
我之前一直想要块劳力士 现在我有三块了
I'm happy for you, darlin'.
亲 我为你感到高兴
Now let's get the hell out of dodge!
现在我们快从这里逃出去吧
Bob?
鲍勃
Bob?
鲍勃
Bob, where you going?
鲍勃 你要去哪
Stay together, right there.
你们大家都待在一起 哪都别去
Bob?
鲍勃
Where you going?
你要去哪
Bob, you're going the wrong way. We got to go to the bus.
鲍勃 你走错路了 我们要去大巴车上
We're gonna go for a ride. You wanna go for a ride?
我们要开车兜风去 你想坐车兜风吗
Yeah.
我想
Liddy!
利迪
Liddy!
利迪
Liddy! Liddy! Stop! Stop now! Stop!
利迪 利迪 好了 住手
Liddy! Hey, it's dead, it's dead. You mercied him.
利迪 它死了 你已经对它施以仁慈了
Oh. You really did.
你干得真彻底
I knew this zombie once.
我之前认识这个僵尸
He was my doctor.
他曾是我的主治医师
Somebody kill it!
快来人杀了它
Somebody already did.
有人已经要了它的命了
Well kill it again!
那就再杀一次
Don't panic. I got this.
别慌 放着我来
Everybody back! Back! Back! Back!
大家退后 往后退 后退
I still got the touch.
哥还是宝刀未老嘛
Hee-yahh.
嘿呀
What's the plan, Doctor Hippie?
你有什么计划 嬉皮士医生
Once we're out those doors,
只要我们穿过这些门跑到外面
just keep running till we're on the bus. Do you hear me?
一路跑到车上 你们都听到了吗
Come on. Now whatever you do, just keep going.
快走 不管你们现在在做什么 保持前进
Well there it is.
车就在那里
I hope she's running.
我希望这车还能发动起来
Wait!
等等
We have to synchronize our watches.
我们要对一下表
I always wanted to say that.
我一直都想说这句话
Here they come!
僵尸来了
Go-Dog-Go!
动作快
Hurry up!
快一点
Okay, guys. Come on.
伙计们 快跟上来
The bus, remember. Be careful. Careful.
记住要跑到大巴车上 小心点 注意安全
Get on the bus.
快上车
Get out there. There's the bus.
快出去 去那边的公交车
Viva Las Vegas!
维加斯万岁
No! No! The bus! Come on, guys. See! The bus!
不是 去车上 拜托哥几个那边有辆车
Faster, Bob.
快点鲍勃
Come on.
快来
Bounds!
出界了
One foot in front of the other. There you go.
一只脚在前一只脚在后 很好
Just ten more yards and you can sleep on the bus.
再撑个八♥九♥米就可以上车睡了
Doc, I don't think I can make it.
多克 我撑不住了
No, no, sure you can. Come on. Baby steps. Come on.
怎么会不能呢 加把劲来慢慢走 来
No, I can't.
我不行了
Oh, come on. Not now.
拜托 别现在掉链子啊
All right, kid. You wait right here.
好吧小子 你就在这等着
Hey, that a boy.
好小子
Straight to the bus.
朝公交车去
Bob, give me a boost.
鲍勃 推我一把
Come on, Liddy. We got to go, man. Here. No, take it. Take it.
来啊利迪 该走了 拿着 快拿着
Straight to the bus.
赶紧上车去
All right. Come on, come on, come on. Your fans are waiting.
好了快去快去 你的粉丝等不及了
I'm coming back.
我要复出了
Elvis has left the building.
猫王已经走了
No.
不
Let me try.
我试试
No, no, no, no, no.
不行不行不行
It's locked.
锁上了
All right, we got to go.
好了 真的得走了
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Come on. We got to get out of here. Right?
来吧 我们得赶紧走了
Bob, it's locked.
鲍勃 锁上了
Bob.
鲍勃
It's locked, Bob.
锁上了 鲍勃
Thanks, Bob.
多谢了 鲍勃
Let's go. Let's go. Move it.
上车上车 快发车
Come on! Come on!
快来 快来
Hurry up! They're coming closer!
快点 他们就要追上了
Let's go, kid. Come on.
走吧小子 来吧
No keys?
没有钥匙吗
Anyone know how to hot-wire a bus?
有谁知道怎么短路电线发车吗
Do you really have to ask?
这还用问吗
Hey, wait!
喂 等等
They're stealing the freaking bus.
他们把公交车偷走了
Oh guys, that's just great.
哥几个真是太够意思了
Well there goes our ride.
我们跑路的法子没了
Come on, kid.
走了小子
Come on now.
来吧
You've been bit. Murphy bit you!
你被咬了 摩菲咬了你
That's what's wrong with you.
难怪你一直不对劲
Goddamnit, Murphy.
该死的摩菲
I'm so sorry, kid.
太抱歉了 小子
I'm gonna fix this.
我一定会想办法的
If I have to track down that bastard
实在不行我就亲自去抓那个畜生
and make the damn vaccine myself.
自己给你做疫苗
Come on.
来吧
What are these anyway?
这些到底是什么东西
Is that the cure?
是解药吗
Or is that what's making you sick?
还是你病这么重的原因
We got to get you back to Warren and Sun Mei.
我得带你去找沃伦和孙美
They'll know what to do.
他们知道该怎么办
剧集 | 僵尸国度(2014) | 导航列表