剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
and I would love it if--
要是您能...
Oh, well, listen, I-I'm just here temporarily.
这个嘛 我只是暂时代课
But I'm sure we could work something out.
不过我肯定我们可以想办法
Really? Yes.
真的吗 当然
You could come over?
你真的能来吗
As long as your dad's home.
只要你♥爸♥爸在家
Yeah. Um, tomorrow afternoon? Okay.
当然 明天下午如何 好的
You know what? We should invite Evan.
我们应该邀请埃文
Who? Evan.
谁 埃文
You know Evan?
你认识埃文吗
Evan, this is Chloe. Chloe, Evan.
埃文 这位是克洛伊 克洛伊 这位是埃文
We're meeting at Chloe's for a tutoring session tomorrow.
我们明天去克洛伊家上辅♥导♥课
Yeah. See you then. See you then.
好的 到时见 到时见
We're going to her place?
我们要去她家吗
Evan, you're gonna be fine. Trust me.
埃文 你没问题的 相信我
I'll see you in class.
课堂见
We'll have to get a no-knock warrant to search Woods' home.
这下我们能偷偷搜查伍茨的房♥间
It's a perfect opportunity
这是个绝好的机会
to get into his office and find those accounts.
能进他办公室找到账户
Yeah, good thing I'll have an honor-roll student for backup.
没错 好在我们有个优等生当后援
Yeah, I heard. Why did you invite Evan?
是啊 我听到了 你为什么邀请埃文
Because Woods might be more inclined to leave us alone
因为有别的学生在场
if there's another kid there.
伍茨会更放心让我们独处
And because Evan's in love with Chloe.
还因为埃文喜欢克洛伊
Which may help deflect her amorous designs on you.
这样能转移她对你的过份热情
One can hope.
但愿如此
I felt the same way about Mrs. Fitzgerald, my algebra teacher
我当时也很喜欢代数老师菲茨杰拉德女士
Thus your lifelong fascination with numbers.
所以你至今都迷恋数字
And smart, leggy brunettes.
还迷恋聪明 长腿 深色头发的女人
I looked over the endowment breakdown, Mr. Woods.
我看过了捐助账目 伍茨先生
It's very solid.
很可靠
I do have some final questions I'd like to go over in person.
我最后还有几个问题想私下跟你聊聊
Are you free tomorrow evening?
你明天晚上有空吗
Unfortunately, I'm stuck at home.
不巧 我明天得在家里
My daughter has a tutor coming over.
我女儿有场课后辅♥导♥
Tell you what -- I could come to you.
这样吧 我可以过去
My girlfriend's cooking me dinner.
我女朋友要为我煮晚饭
I'll be in the doghouse
要是我敢把明晚
if I turn it into a business meeting.
搞成商业会议 就死定了
Unless you bring yours.
除非你也把你家那位带来
My...girlfriend?
我的 女朋友
I insist.
我坚持
What's her name?
她叫什么名字
It's Danielle.
戴妮尔
You're together? Right now?
你们现在就在一起吗
Mr. Stone...
斯通先生
Danielle,
戴妮尔
I'll see you at my place at 5:00.
五点钟 我们家见
Wonderful. We'll see you then.
太好了 到时见
So, what's this girlfriend business?
那么 女朋友这事儿怎么着
What would Junior say? Cute.
小彼得会怎么看 不许卖♥♥萌
Let's just focus on the plan. Jones.
专注工作 琼斯
This is Woods' apartment.
这是伍茨的公♥寓♥
His office is on the second floor.
他的办公室在二楼
All right, I'll be going after his desktop.
好 我去找他的电脑
That's right. You'll copy the hard drive with this portable cloner.
没错 用这个小复♥制♥机来拷下他的硬盘
Problem is, his office is wired
问题是 他的办公室
with a state-of-the-art Catic sensor.
装备有最先进的凯迪克传感器
Yeah, well, the whole apartment is.
没错 整间公♥寓♥都是
I mean, the guy is working with the Juarez Cartel
那家伙可是与华雷斯毒帮共事
and running a scam on the side.
还兼♥职♥行骗
I'd be paranoid, too.
换成我也会多疑
We'll need to circumvent the main panel
我们得绕开主板
to shut off the alarm.
关闭警报
Or get Woods to shut it off for us.
或是让伍茨为我们关闭警报
While you enter the office,
你进入办公室的同时
I'll accidentally open that door.
我意外推开了这扇门
Yeah, if Woods thinks you set off the alarm by mistake,
如果伍茨认为是你不小心触发了警报
he'll deactivate it.
他就会解除警报
We do this at 6:00 P.M. on the dot.
我们六点整准时行动
Tardiness will get me more than a demerit on this one.
如果慢了 那就大事不妙了
If we're off by a second, Woods will know.
如果我们晚了一秒 伍茨就会知道
Not bad for big brother.
老大哥的玩意儿不错啊
You're admiring government tech?
你在称赞政♥府♥的科技设备吗
No, I-I'm, uh, I'm pitying it.
不 我是在可怜它
It's terribly unwieldy.
这玩意儿笨重得很
I'll try not to let it weigh me down.
我尽量不让自己被重死
Will you get that?
去开门好吗
Uh, Neal -- code red.
尼尔 红色警戒
Evan, right on time for our pre-tutoring session.
埃文 刚好赶上了家教前的小指导
This is my associate.
这是我的同事
Uh, Mr. Magwitch. Yes.
我是马格维奇先生 对
Uh, we're gonna be acting as your benefactors.
我们会为你指点一二
What exactly will you be giving me?
你们要教我什么
Well, Neal is more of a romantic,
尼尔比较浪漫
and I'm a machiavellian puppet master,
而我是个诡计多端的傀儡师
so what we're gonna be giving you is...game.
我们要教你 一点花招
To get the girl.
来获得这女孩的芳心
You told him about Chloe?
你跟他说了克洛伊的事吗
This tutoring session is basically a first date.
这次家教差不多算第一次约会
You got to be prepared.
你得做好准备
It's not a first date.
这不是第一次约会
It's a tutoring session for "A Tale of Two Cities."
这只是一次关于《双城记》的课外辅♥导♥
Do you have any idea how many women I've wooed
你知道我恰到好处地引用维多利亚时代
by using an apropos quote from Victorian literature?
文学作品中的名言迷倒了多少女人吗
Really? How many?
真的吗 有多少
Now, why are you wearing a cardigan and a sweater?
你为什么同时穿着羊毛衫和毛衣
Um, I don't know. I just --
我不知道 只是...
I don't really know what to wear
我脱下了校服后
when I'm outside my school uniform.
就不知道该穿什么衣服
That's all right. Let's focus more on how you wear it, all right?
没关系 看看如何化腐朽为神奇吧
Uh, lose the cardigan/sweater combo.
放弃羊毛衫和毛衣组合吧
And, for Holden Caulfield's sake,
看在霍尔顿·考尔菲德的份上
will you unbutton the shirt?
你能解开衬衫扣子吗
Yeah, just loosen it up.
不要把衬衫扎在裤子里
You need an air of mystery about you, okay?
你得制♥造♥出神秘的感觉 好吗
Smile like you got your own thing going on.
面带微笑 像是沉浸在自己的世界里
She'll wonder what it is.
她会觉得好奇
Yeah, and hair gel.
还有发胶
I've heard great things.
这玩意儿效果可好了
I think our work here is done.
我们已经把他改造一新了
Carpe diem, Evan. Carpe diem.
把握今天 埃文 把握今天
Mr. Woods, hi. I'm Mr. Cooper.
伍茨先生 您好 我是库珀老师
And this is Evan Leary.
这是埃文·利瑞
We're here for Chloe's tutoring session.
我们来给克洛伊上辅♥导♥课
You're the teacher? Yeah.
你是老师吗 是的
My daughter didn't describe you as being so, uh...
我女儿没说过你是这么...
So bookish?
书呆子吗
So symmetrical.
身材这么好
Don't know what to make of you.
真不知道该怎么看待你
Let's talk house rules.
我们来说说我家的规定
You'll stay in this room. No wandering.
你待在这间房♥里 不许乱跑
You've got one hour. Understood?
你有一个小时的时间 明白吗
Understood.
明白
Dad? I think you can go now.
老爸 你现在可以走了
We're talking lesson plans.
我们在说教学计划
Hey, Chloe.
你好 克洛伊
Hey.
好
Sounds like my dinner guests have arrived.
来吃晚饭的客人好像来了
I'll leave you to your studies.
你好好学习吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表