剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
that doesn't belong to him.
非法之财
So, the first number on autodial
自动拨号♥第一个
is Marjorie, the head of accounts.
就是玛乔莉 账户主管
And second is Jacob, her assistant.
然后是雅各布 她的助理
Now, this bank I.D. Badge should lend you an air of credibility.
这个银行工作人员铭牌应该有用
Oh. Are we concerned about cameras?
我们被监控拍到怎么办
Well, if we do this right,
如果我们成功了
There'll be no need to check the video.
就没人会去查监视录像
How long to replace the account info?
重新录入账户信息要多久
Well, once I have the daily clearance code, five minutes.
只要拿到当日安全代码 5分钟搞定
Five minutes, I can deftly provide.
拖延5分钟小菜一碟
Then I use the new account information
我再用新的账户信息
to verify myself as Duponte.
证明我自己就是杜邦
Let's get your money back.
去把你的钱要回来吧
Marjorie Cowell.
玛乔莉·康威尔
Hi, I'm interested in opening
你好 我想开户
A combined MMA and checking account.
多模存取和查询账户
My name is Timothy Blackhouse Astor IV.
我是蒂莫西·布莱豪斯·阿斯特四世
Of the Astors?
您的家族姓氏是阿斯特
That's right, Marjorie.
没错 玛乔莉
Of course, Mr. Astor.
好的 阿斯特先生
Let's get you set up.
马上为您办理
Hi. Can I help you, sir?
有什么能为你效劳吗 先生
I represent the office of the federal comptroller.
我是联邦审计局调查员
Kindly escort me to your accounts manager.
能带我去见你们的账户主管吗
I'll be shifting accounts
我想把我几个金融机构的账户
from several different financial institutions.
通过转账的方式合并在一起
There's no need to herd me.
不用这么赶我吧
Where's Marjorie Cowell?
玛乔莉·康威尔呢
Uh, Mr. Astor, can I please put you on hold for a moment?
阿斯特先生 您能稍等片刻吗
Certainly.
当然
Great.
好极了
Hello.
你好
Can I help you?
有什么能为你效劳
Uh, Marjorie Cowell? Yes.
玛乔莉·康威尔吗 是的
Having determined that the requirements of rule 17 were satisfied,
根据第17条规定
We turn to the claim that the subpoena should be quashed
我们决定撤销法♥院♥传票
Because it demands that
因为规定称
"It would be inconsistent with the public interest to produce."
"这会违背公众利益"
Sir. Sir, can you please keep your voice down, please?
先生 你能小声一点吗
Uh, first contention is a broad claim that the separation of powers doctrine
最初的争论是一个广义的看法
precludes judicial review of a claim of privilege...
称三权分立学说让司法审查不再享有特权
Can I get you to just lower your voice?
您能小声一点吗
...that it would be inconsistent...
这会违背...
Jacob Geery. Hey, Jacob.
雅各布·盖瑞 你好 雅各布
This is Timothy Astor from the Chicago branch.
我是芝加哥分行的蒂莫西·阿斯特
Listen, your head of accounts
你们的账户主管
sent over a P-204 marked "Urgent."
发来了一封紧急的P-204邮件
The thing is, she left out today's clearance code,
但没告诉我今天的安全代码
So I'm not authorized to send this baby back.
但我又没有权限回复这封邮件
Uh, I can't give you the clearance code.
我不能告诉你安全代码
You'll have to talk to Marjorie.
你得问玛乔莉
I'm aware of that, Jacob. I've been trying to call her.
我知道 雅各布 打了她好几次电♥话♥了
Please -- each branch
每家分行
must initially interpret the constitution...
必须主动诠释宪法规定...
S-she's busy at the moment.
她现在有点忙
All right. You know how it is with P-204s.
好吧 这可是P-204
It's not my butt in the meat grinder.
出了事儿我可不负责
I really -- I really need --
我真的得...
And the counsel...
而律师...
Marjorie? Marjorie, I have a Timothy Astor --
玛乔莉 有位蒂莫西·阿斯特找你...
Yes! Help him with anything he needs!
去吧 满足他的所有要求
...over the subpoena should hold... Yes.
这项起诉应被撤销 在
Please. That any decisions of this court, however...
求你了 然而法庭所作出的任何决定
The code today is Green 5.
今天的安全代码是Green 5
You nailed it, Jacob. I'll send that p-204 right over.
多谢了 雅各布 我现在马上发过去
All right. Have a good one.
好的 祝你愉快
This is not the correct --
这不是正确的...
That it is emphatically the province and duty
司法部当然有责任和义务
of the Judicial Department to say what the law is...
来说明什么法律是...
Sorry. This isn't -- this is institu--
抱歉 这不是...这是宪法...
Sir, I must have you ...aaat 177.
先生 我得请你... 在177
Please, sir. I'll--
先生 我会...
Please, can we take this to my office?
您能去我办公室谈吗
Cameron Duponte.
卡梅隆·杜邦
I lost my wallet.
我的钱包丢了
...of Marbury V. Madison.
...马伯里诉麦迪逊案
The Separation of Powers doctrine
三权分立学说
precludes judicial review of a claim of privilege...
让司法审查不再享有特权
Before you ask, I don't expect any special treatment.
话先说在前面 我不希望有什么特殊对待
Of course, Mr. Duponte.
当然 杜邦先生
I do have to verify some personal information
在给您换借记卡之前
before I can reissue you a debit card.
我得先确认您的个人信息
Not a problem.
没问题
"...conversations that would be inconsistent
"...关于形成公众利益
with the public interest to produce."
前后矛盾的言论"
Uh, the first contention is a broad claim...
最初的争论是一个广义的看法...
I'm sorry. I didn't get your name.
很抱歉 我还不知道你叫什么
You're late. Why?
你迟到了 干嘛呢
I am at the bank, helping Sara out.
我在银行跟莎拉帮忙呢
Ah, domestic partnership.
矮油 同居什么的
Hey, does she make you iron your shirts in the morning?
她早上要你熨衬衣吗
Mother's maiden name?
母亲的婚前姓
Uh, Mitchell.
米切尔
Elizabeth has to make you iron your shirts?
伊丽莎白还要你自己熨衬衣吗
If I'm wearing a jacket, you can only see the middle.
反正我穿外套 只露出来中间部分而已
Street you grew up on?
你成长时居住的街道名称
Uh, Portage Avenue.
普提吉大道
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话
I am with the bank teller.
我在银行出纳这里
Did you call to find out if my shirt has wrinkles?
你打来是想问我的衬衣有没有起皱吗
Jones found a signature in the virus.
琼斯发现了病毒里的签名
It belongs to the Vulture.
是秃鹰的签名
The Vulture would be a big catch.
秃鹰肯定会是条大鱼
Sir, please, I'm gonna have to ask you...
先生 我想问你...
My friend's an avid ornithologist.
我朋友是个狂热的鸟类学家
No name yet, but we'll track it down.
现在还没找到名字 不过我们会继续找
How's Sara holding up?
莎拉情况怎样
She's making the best of a bad situation.
她已经尽力苦中作乐了
However...
但是...
The counsel, as agreed --
按照约定 律师...
All right, that's enough. Can I see your credentials?
好了 别说了 我能看看你的证件吗
No, you may certainly not.
不 当然不行
Please see him out.
请送他出去
Oh, fat chance.
别做梦了
I'm highly trained in Hapkido.
我可是合气道高手
You have restored my confidence in this organization.
你们让我对这个机构恢复了信心
Carry on, gentlemen.
继续努力 先生们
Good day.
日安
I'll be taking these.
我得拿点这些
What were you reading back there?
你在那说些什么呢
Oh, the court issuance from Watergate,
水门事件的部分法♥院♥陈词
with the word "President" excised.
当然 把"总统"这词去掉了
I just grabbed the first thing lying around.
我死抓着第一件事不放
All right, we're in.
好了 搞定了
All the Duponte information's changed?
杜邦的所有信息都改了吗
Everything but the balance login.
只有查询余额登录没改
The thief can't touch the account, but he can see it.
这样那窃贼即使动不了 也能看到
All right.
很好
Let's give him something to look at.
那我们就好好让他瞧瞧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表