剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah.
是啊
Need the right touch.
要点小技巧哦
Where's the research I asked you for?
我让你做的调查好了吗
I'm almost finished.
就快完成了
Well, you said for me to stay at my desk.
你让我待在位子上
Would you like me to make copies or answer the phone?
需要我复印文件或接电♥话♥吗
Yes.
是的
There's a stain. Get it out.
这上面有污点 把它弄干净
Set up dinner with Salman Rushdie tonight.
安排下今晚和萨尔曼·拉什迪的晚餐
It's 1:00. Vitamins!
已经一点钟了 维生素呢
I've had malaria twice.
我得过两次疟疾
Are you trying to undermine my immune system?
你是想要破坏我的免疫系统吗
Copies. Now.
复印件 现在就要
Helen Anderson's office.
海伦·安德森办公室
One moment.
稍等
It's the financial analyst from Channel Nine.
第九频道的金融分♥析♥师
Put him through.
接他进来
Helen Anderson's office.
海伦·安德森办公室
I dialed your FBI phone.
我打的是你自己的电♥话♥
I forwarded Helen's calls to my cell.
我把海伦的电♥话♥转到我手♥机♥上了
Oh. Good.
这样 很好
Hey, the accent sounds pretty realistic.
口音听起来很像那么回事儿嘛
How's it going over there?
那里怎么样了
I have so many paper cuts, I need a blood transfusion.
不停地被纸割伤 都需要输血了
It is impossible to remove
把麦草的污渍从香奈儿衣服上擦去
wheat grass from Chanel.
根本就不可能
She made me go to her brownstone to give Prozac to her parrot.
她还让我去她家别♥墅♥给鹦鹉喂百忧解
How was that?
怎么样
It shrieked at me about deadlines.
冲我大叫什么"快截稿了"
Is that a personal call?
那是私人电♥话♥吗
Document storage. The files you asked for.
档案室的 找你要的那些文件
Was that her or the parrot?
那是她本人还是鹦鹉啊
I don't know how long I can do this.
我不知道还能坚持多久
She wants to have dinner with Salman Rushdie tonight.
她今晚要和萨尔曼·拉什迪吃晚饭
How am I supposed to f--
我去哪找...
Wait, you can find Salman Rushdie.
等等 你可以找到萨尔曼·拉什迪
Oh, I'd have to pull some strings.
我得去找点人帮忙
Mail.
信来了
Why isn't my mail open?
信封怎么还没有打开
I see why she gets so many death threats.
我明白她为什么会有那么多死亡恐吓了
Peter. What is it?
彼得 怎么了
They got inside Helen's place.
他们闯进海伦家里了
The FBI is sweeping my apartment now.
联邦调查局在搜查我的房♥间
Charlie's on the way to his dad's,
查理在去他爸爸家的路上
and he'll stay there until things settle down.
等到一切都解决好了再回来
Have you arranged for security?
你安排保安了吗
NYPD will monitor your ex-husband's
纽约警局会实时监控
building and Charlie's school.
你前夫的住所和查理的学校
Would you like me to book you into a hotel for tonight?
今晚要我帮你订酒店吗
I spent years sleeping in tents and bombed-out hotels.
很多年我都住在帐篷和被轰炸的酒店里
One of the perks of this job is
这份工作的一大好处
Frette sheets in my own home.
就是能睡在家里的芙蕾特床单上
They can't intimidate me with this crap.
他们这些烂把戏吓不倒我
That was evidence.
那可是证据
Then tape it back together. I have to make a call.
那就把它粘好 我要打个电♥话♥
I'll dial you in. Should I take notes?
我来帮你拨吧 要做记录吗
I'll dial myself in. Go do your job.
我自己来 去做你自己的事
They got into my home.
他们闯进我家了
This is getting dangerous.
这事越来越危险了
If we want to stop this, I need more.
要想阻止这一切 我需要更多资料
You're right.
没错
People are dying.
人们会有生命危险
I'll give you what I have.
我会给你我所有的情报
I'm ready to meet.
约个地方见面吧
Good. Where?
很好 哪里
The place you suggested. 8:00 P.M.
你提议的那个地方 晚上八点
Let's take them down.
我们要搞定他们
What we have here is a cost-benefit analysis
这是一份关于召回药品
for the recall of a drug named zybax.
泽百思的成本收益分♥析♥表
Do we have anything on zybax?
查到关于泽百思的信息了吗
We've got everything on zybax.
能查的都查到了
It's a new antibiotic designed
那是一种治疗
to combat drug-resistant infections.
抗药性感染的新抗生素
Sounds like the next big thing.
听上去前景无量
Marketing report says
市场报告显示
they rolled it out in New York, Boston, and Philly.
它在纽约 波士顿 费城的反响很好
They're going national this month.
这个月就要全国上市了
Passed clinical trials, got FDA approval.
通过了临床试验 得到药监局认证
Looks perfect on paper.
看上去相当完美
P&V wanted to know how much it would cost
普沃想知道把它从市场
to take this drug off the market.
召回要花多少钱
We need to find out why.
我们要查清召回的原因
Diana. What's going on?
戴安 什么情况
Helen has a source at P&V.
海伦在普沃公♥司♥有内线
Peter, this is serious.
彼得 情况很严重
He mentioned people are dying over this.
他提到人们会有生命危险
They set up a meet.
他们约定见面
Where? We can secure the location.
哪里 我们能实施保护
I didn't get an address.
我没听到地址
I want you there.
你得想办法过去
It's not a personal call.
这不是私人电♥话♥
Lovely.
很好
Ms. Anderson's looking forward
安德森女士非常期待
to seeing Mr. Rushdie tonight.
今晚和拉什迪先生会面
Cancel the dinner. Tell my driver he can take the night off.
取消晚餐 跟司机说他今晚休班
I'll take a taxi home. And this doesn't fill itself.
我打车回家 这杯子可不会自己变满
Coffee.
倒咖啡
You're meeting with a source tonight, aren't you?
你今晚要和线人见面吧
You're asking a wildly inappropriate question.
你这问题问得相当不合适
I know how important that dinner was to you.
我知道这次晚餐对你意义重大
And I know you'd only take a taxi
我也知道你打车走
if you didn't want anyone to know where you were going.
只是不想让人知道你去哪里
And this is your third cup of coffee.
还有你喝了三杯咖啡了
You're gearing up for a meeting.
你在为会面养精蓄锐
You should take me with you. I can help.
你应该带我去 我能帮上忙
I'll tell you how you can help me.
让我告诉你要怎么帮我
It's my child's 6th birthday.
今天是我儿子六岁生日
It's not on your calendar.
你日程上没写
That's why I have a Pulitzer
所以我拿到普利策奖
and not a "Mommy of the Year" mug.
而不是"年度最佳母亲"
Now, my last assistant
我上一个助理
arranged for Charlie's party at my apartment,
在我家给查理安排了生日派对
which is currently a crime scene.
而现在那里是犯罪现场
Okay. When is the party? Today at 4:00.
记下 派对几点 今天四点
That's why I need you to move everything --
所以你得把所有事情安排妥当
the cake, the decorations, everything.
蛋糕 装饰 所有的一切
And you need to call all the guests
还得给所有客人打电♥话♥
and tell them that I'm sorry that I'm not there.
说我很抱歉不能到场
If this threat's real and I went,
如果威胁是真的 我要是参加派对
I would be putting charlie and all the children in danger.
就会让查理和孩子们有生命危险
New party. Got it. Oh, damn.
办个新派对 明白 该死
I fired Melinda before she could get Charlie's gift.
我开除梅琳达时她还没准备好查理的生日礼物
There's a robot that he loves.
他喜欢一种机器人
She wrote it down somewhere.
我不知道她记哪儿了
And I want new locks, the kind the white house uses.
我还要换个新锁 白宫用的那种
If I get all this done,
如果我能把这些都处理妥当
can I come with you to meet the source?
就能跟你一起去见线人吗
Finish it all, and I'll let you drive me.
能处理好就开车载我去
Oh, and make sure you translate
还有 六点以前
the Lisbon Communique into English by 6:00.
把里斯本公报翻译成英语
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表