剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
To our best and final score.
敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作
You almost killed me, Mozzie.
你差点杀了我 蚊子
What do you want, Keller?
你到底要什么 凯勒
This is your last chance to cut me in on your treasure.
这是你最后的机会让我分一杯羹
Remember, I did ask nicely.
记住 我有好好问过你
Now I'm gonna have to make you give me what I want.
现在我得逼你交出我想要的了
Neal, it's time for you to make a choice.
尼尔 你是时候做出选择了
Do you want to leave?
你到底走不走
No.
不走
You're fooling yourself
如果你觉得这才是真正的你
if you think this is who you really are.
那你是在自欺欺人
I've seen the treasure.
我见过那些宝藏
Yeah, your boy Caffrey's got it.
在你家卡夫瑞手里
And you want it.
而你想要
You gonna help me or what?
到底帮不帮我
Why would I help you?
我♥干♥嘛要帮你
How about you go home
不如你回家去
and relax and think about it?
放松一下 想一想
Peter.
彼得
He took my wife.
他抓了我妻子
Peter...
彼得
SWAT's been deployed throughout New York,
特警已经部署到纽约各处
and HRT's on standby.
人♥质♥救援小组也在待命
We've got aerial, ground, marine, electronic surveillance
我们采取了海陆空加电子监测
all up.
全都用上了
Checkpoints are everywhere.
检查点覆盖了所有地方
We'll find her, Peter.
我们会找到她 彼得
Do we know what Keller wants?
知不知道凯勒想要什么
Neal.
尼尔
You have the treasure.
那批宝藏在你手里
I didn't steal it, okay? You son of a bitch!
我没偷 你个混♥蛋♥
I don't care. You have it.
我不管 反正在你手里
Keller knows.
凯勒知道了
You're gonna give it to him
你必须把宝藏给他
so that I can get my wife back.
我才能找回我老婆
Yes. Whatever you need.
当然 你要什么我都给
It's him.
是他
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
If you're smart -- and we both know you are --
如果你是聪明人 我们都知道你是
you'll keep the FBI off this call.
就别让联调局插手
I am FBI.
我就是联调局的人
No. Now you're just a man who wants his wife back.
不 你现在只是个想找回老婆的男人
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她说话
And why would I let you do that?
我为什么要答应你
I want to hear her voice.
我要听到她的声音
Be careful, Mrs. Burke.
注意点 博尔克太太
No passing messages, okay?
不许传递信息 明白吗
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
亲爱的
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I-I'm okay.
我没事
They haven't hurt me.
他们没有伤害我
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也是
Will you make sure Satchmo's okay?
你能照看好沙奇摩吗
You know how is if he hasn't eaten.
你知道他如果饿了会怎样
Hey. Talk time's over.
聊天就到这儿吧
I'll fix this, El.
我会处理好 小伊
El?
小伊
You two kids are tugging on my heartstrings here.
你们两个真让我动容
So nice to see a married couple
看着一对夫妻
showing love after all this time.
在这种时候还秀恩爱真美好
I'd hate to come between that.
我也不想妨碍你们
So let her go. I will.
那就放了她 会的
As soon as you hold up your end of it.
只要你兑现了我提的条件
The moment I have Caffrey's treasure, she's all yours.
卡夫瑞的宝藏到我手里 她就是你的了
You have 12 hours.
给你12小时
What'd she say?
她说什么
She could have said anything,
她可以说很多事情
and she asked me about Satchmo.
可她却问起沙奇摩
He looks fine. I know.
他看起来没事 我知道
Think she was passing a code?
你认为她在传递信息吗
Oh, there is it.
就在这里
Oh, I love my wife. Right.
我爱死我老婆了 是啊
Good boy, Satchmo.
干得好 沙奇摩
Jones!
琼斯
Good boy.
好狗狗
Yeah?
怎么了
Satchmo bit one of our kidnappers.
沙奇摩咬了一名绑♥架♥者
There's blood under Satchmo's chin.
沙奇摩的下巴上有他的血迹
Okay, we'll get a blood kit and run a DNA test.
好 我们会用血样做DNA检测
Put word out to pharmacies and hospitals
通知药房♥和医院
to keep an eye out for anybody with a dog bite.
注意被狗咬伤的人
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 没事
Let's go, boy.
走吧 狗狗
Take me to the treasure.
带我去看宝藏
You're not gonna tell the bureau about Keller?
你不打算让局里知道凯勒的事
Not yet.
现在不行
He knows our playbook better than we do.
他比我们更了解局里的办案手法
Let Jones and Diana focus on finding Elizabeth.
让琼斯和戴安专心找伊利莎白
We'll deal with Keller.
我们来对付凯勒
I drive past this building every morning.
我每天早上都开车从这里路过
The treasure's in here?
宝藏就在这里
I didn't ask for it.
并不是我想要
You could have walked away.
你本可以走得远远的
You're right. I could have.
你说对了 我是可以
I didn't.
可我没有
And I should be paying for it, not Elizabeth.
我该为此负责 而不是伊利莎白
You're going to pay for it. Right now.
你现在就得为这件事买♥♥单
Where is it?
东西在哪
It was here.
本来就在这里
Peter, it was all here.
彼得 本来都在这里
Oh, god.
天啊
He already moved it.
他把东西转移了
Who's "He"? He? Mozzie?
他是谁 是蚊子吗
Of course it was Mozzie. You call him.
当然是蚊子 你打给他
I tried.
我试过
Look, he's not talking to me. We had a falling out.
他不理我了 我们吵架了
What, you couldn't agree on what island to buy?
吵什么 没商量好买♥♥哪个岛吗
I didn't think he'd move it this fast.
我看他还没走到那一步
Where'd he take it?
他会把东西转移到哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't.
真的
It's Elizabeth.
事关伊利莎白
No lies. I don't know.
我不会撒谎 真不知道
Damn it, Neal!
该死的 尼尔
Mozzie could be anywhere in the world.
蚊子可能在任何地方
We have less than 12 hours to find him. Peter.
我们只有不到12小时找他 彼得
We're gonna get her back.
我们会把她救回来
And we start by finding Mozzie.
我们首先得找到蚊子
Any luck in finding Mozzie?
有没有办法找到蚊子
No. He's gone completely to ground.
没有 他切断了一切联♥系♥
He's canceled his emails, his cellphones.
他注销了电邮 电♥话♥号♥码
You find anyththing?
你有线索吗
Nope. His safe houses are abandoned.
没有 他放弃了所有安全屋
Monday through Sunday?
从周一的到周日的吗
Empty.
全空了
He probably left the city.
他可能已经离开纽约了
What were you two arguing about?
你们两个为什么吵架
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表