剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, it's important to keep indisputable records
留下任何对方可能争辩的细节的铁证
of anything that is disputable.
是很重要的
It's the trash that lures them. I secure them.
是垃圾吸引了他们 我把他们困住了
That's Mr. Robeson. He's declared war on raccoons.
这是罗伯森先生 他向浣熊宣战了
Oh, filthy creatures.
肮脏的生物
Ironically, their taxonomy is procyon lotor,
讽刺的是 它们属于"格氏浣熊"类
or "washer dog"
又名"洗衣犬"
We might be here a while.
我们也许得听半天
Darjeeling or oolong?
你要大吉岭茶还是乌龙茶
Surprise me.
你看着办
Did she say how long it's been going on?
她说有多久了吗
Apparently quite a while.
显然已经很久了
Poor Fred.
可怜的弗雷德
How could it get any worse?
还有什么比这更糟的
I think Fred knows more than he's letting on.
我猜弗雷德知道的比他透露的更多
I'm just getting home. We did good today.
我刚到家 今天很顺利
What'd I tell you? Like clockwork.
我就说吧 会很顺利
Any luck with the work order?
工作订单怎么样了
I'm still waiting for them to call me back,
我仍然等着他们打过来
but it'll be in place tomorrow by 2:00.
不过到明天两点会准备好的
They're right outside!
他们就在外面
Tomorrow. 2:00. We're set up for good.
明天 两点 我们准备好
All right, later on.
好吧 再联♥系♥
A visage for the voice.
这声音就是那个人的
Great.
太棒了
What do you think's in the duffel bag?
你认为帆布包里是什么
Is that a A gun!
那难道是... 枪
You think? Yep.
是吗 是的
Definitely a Sig Sauer P227...
肯定是西格绍尔P227
or a Tony Award.
或是托尼奖奖杯
Feeling brave, Mrs. Suit?
勇气十足吗 探员夫人
Have you seen him before?
你以前见过他吗
No, no, the house was empty a month ago.
没有 这房♥子一个月前就空着了
Whoever he is, he's definitely being cautious.
不管他是谁 他都很小心
You know, I think it's time I met my new neighbors.
我想是时候见见我的新邻居了
Tomorrow, 2 o'clock. We're set up for good.
明天 两点 我们准备好
So, who's Woodward and who's Bernstein?
谁是伍德沃德 谁是博斯坦
They're waiting on a work order. It could be anything.
他们也许是在等工作订单 可能是任何事
And a duffel bag could be filled with gym clothes.
帆布包里可能装满了健身穿的衣服
There are no certainties in life.
世上哪有事情说得准的
Here's one. If you saw a gun, you should let Peter know
有一点说得准 你看到枪了就该告诉彼得
Neal, I saw the way Peter looked at me today.
尼尔 我看到彼得今天看着我的眼神了
He thinks I'm paranoid after what happened with Keller.
他认为在凯勒事件后我变得多疑了
No, he's just --
不 他只是
Neal, stop it. He does.
尼尔 打住 他就是那么想的
I don't want him to see me as a victim.
我不想他把我看成受害者
Look, he worries about you.
他担心你
And I'm worried that the new neighbors are up to something.
而我担心新邻居图谋不轨
This is exactly when having a husband in the FBI comes in handy
这正是联调局的丈夫派上用场之时
Not until I know more.
等我知道更多情况再说
On the off chance that I might be wrong,
再说我也许会想错嘛
will you help?
你会帮忙吗
Moz and I will take a look around,
蚊子和我去探探
see if there's anything Peter needs to know about.
看看有没有彼得需要知道的事情
Thanks. Wait.
谢了 等等
We're not talking about breaking and entering?
你不是指撬门闯入吧
No. Of course not.
不是 当然不是
There won't be any breaking.
不会撬门的
Or entering.
也不会闯入
Got it. Anything?
知道了 有线索吗
We talked to businesses at 47th and Park.
我们跟47街和公园街交口的商贩谈过
Nothing out of the ordinary.
没有异常情况
Midtown north detectives canvassed a five-block radius.
市中心北部的警探在五个街区范围内做了排查
Fistfight, guy stiffed a cabbie out of his fare.
斗殴 一个人不给的哥小费
Phones went down briefly in an office building.
一栋办公大楼的电♥话♥断线了一小会儿
Tip jar was looted at a coffee house.
咖啡馆的小费罐被偷走了
And an ATM malfunctioned.
自动提款机发生故障
Bank manager said it was nothing, didn't lose a dime.
银行经理说没出岔子 一分钱没少
I appreciate the diligence, and so does Elizabeth.
辛苦你们了 替伊丽莎白谢谢你们
Hey, look, my mom's convinced
我妈坚定认为
that her dry cleaner's part of the mob.
她的干洗工是黑帮的人
Christie was positive
克里斯蒂很确定
one of her patients was on the "Most Wanted" List.
她的一位病人是通缉犯
Well, glad to know El's paranoia is run-of-the-mill.
很高兴小伊的多疑是正常现象
And, from the looks of it, it's all good in my 'hood.
看起来 我家那嘎达挺安全
I can't really pull that phrase off, can I?
我整不了这么痞的词汇 是吗
Not even close.
差的太远了
You're under a lot of pressure. It's okay.
你压力山大 我们懂的
All right, keep an eye on the approach.
盯着入口
I'm gonna get a closer look.
我靠近看看
Careful, the churlish fellow we spied before
小心 我们监视那个粗鲁男
could still be here, and he may or may not be armed.
可能还在 他或许持有武器
He's got a lock-pick set in there.
那儿有套开锁工具
No gunman, but I see the duffel bag.
没有持枪者 但是我看到帆布包了
You got a knife handy?
你有刀吗
We said we wouldn't break in.
都说了不闯进去的
I'm not breaking in. I'm reaching in.
我不闯进去 伸进去
Moz, the bag is right here.
蚊子 包就在这
I need something sharp to pry the window.
我需要尖的东西撬开窗户
Mrs. Suit made me leave my tools.
探员夫人逼我留下了所有工具
We don't have time. Come on.
我们没时间了 快点
There's nothing in here
这什么都没有
but old tofu boxes and sprout containers.
只有豆腐盒和豆苗袋子
Never mind. I got something.
没关系 我找到了
Careful! This neighborhood is rife with tetanus.
当心 这附近到处都是破伤风
I don't know what that means!
我不知道那什么意思
It means to hide, obviously.
意思很明显 躲起来
Hello?
你在干嘛
Paper in the green bin.
纸丢进了绿垃圾箱
Excuse me, that's for paper.
你说什么呢 绿的就是放纸的
Not paper towels or napkins.
可不是放纸巾和餐巾的
What are you doing in my trash?
你翻我家垃圾干什么
Trash? I don't think so.
垃圾 我可不这么想
I'm the founder of the Cobble Hill Recycling Bureau.
我是卵石山资源回收局的创始人
I don't care who you are. Get off my property.
我不在乎你是谁 从我家滚出去
Don't come back. Oh, fine.
别再回来 好吧
I do not suffer repeat offenders.
我才不要忍♥受再三的冒犯
Whatever he's planning, he's got the tools to break in.
不管他打算干什么 闯入的工具他有了
I saw an Elite III lock-pick set in there.
我看到了精英三代♥开♥锁套装
These people are environmental terrorists.
这些人是环保恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者
Can you focus? Please?
集中点儿 好吗
Right. An Elite III pick set. Strictly government issue.
对 精英三代 政♥府♥专用
Yeah, or black market.
是啊 或是黑市
Yeah, you convinced yet?
你相信了吧
What kind of lock-pick set?
什么开锁工具
Look, the bottom line is it's illegal,
那起码是违法的
and if Peter sees it, he can confiscate it
如果彼得看到 就可以没收
and get a warrant to search the rest of the house.
然后拿到搜查他家的搜查令
Okay. How do we get him to see it?
好的 那要怎么让他看到
Well, that's the problem.
那是关键
I don't think Peter's gonna be peeping through windows.
我认为彼得不会透过窗户往里看
No, he can't.
是啊 他不会
But if he's invited inside the house
但如果他被邀请进去
and sees it in plain sight...
然后看到它摆在明处
Great. How do I get an invitation?
很好 我怎么才回被邀请呢
"Meet your neighbors" dinner party.
"认识新邻居"晚宴
Okay, if my neighbors are criminals,
好吧 如果我的邻居是罪犯
do you really think they're gonna host houseguests?
你认为他们会邀请客人去吗
Judging by their trash,
从他们的垃圾判断
they're a couple of health-food nuts.
他们是健康食品控
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表