剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
and Mozzie and Jeffries are free.
蚊子和杰弗雷也就没事了
That's why we pay you the big bucks...
真不愧我们付你这么多薪水
...if we paid you.
如果要付的话
Think we can get Mozzie to tell us how he did it?
蚊子会告诉我们他到底干了什么吗
You threaten him with a future of toilet wine,
你可以威胁他下半辈子蹲牢房♥
And he will sing like a canary.
他就会像金丝雀一样叽叽喳喳全招了
I can scare him pretty good.
那我得好好吓唬吓唬他
Before I tell you anything,
在我全盘托出之前
I want complete immunity
先保证我的完全豁免权
and the truth behind DARPA's --
还有国防高级研究计划局背后的...
No and no.
想都别想
You are still a suspect in a dozen other crimes.
你现在还是多起罪案的嫌疑人
Start talking.
快说
Fine.
好吧
But the statute of limitation
但时效法规定
protects crimes committed by a minor.
未成年犯法不获罪
Minor? How long ago did this happen?
未成年人 这是什么时候的事
When I was 12.
我十二岁的时候
You were 12 when you stole 500 grand from the Detroit mob?
你十二岁就从底特律黑帮偷了五十万
Gifted child.
哥是神童
There's your immunity. Talk.
你有豁免权了 说吧
Look, when you're an orphan,
如果你们是孤儿
A-a family is like your Holy Grail.
那家庭就是你追寻的圣杯
Mr. Jeffries worked really hard to find me one, and he did,
杰弗雷先生费尽心思为我找到
A wonderful urbane couple from Sterling Heights.
一户来自斯特灵海茨的上等人家
They taught me about all the finest things in life --
他们教会了我生命中所有美好的事物
Music, art.
音乐 艺术
They were quite decent...
他们相当正派
...for people who wore suits.
和那些衣冠禽兽完全不同
What went wrong?
后来怎么了
They had a son --
他们有个儿子
an only child.
独生子
Their son -- he got jealous,
他嫉妒我
So he stole a priceless family heirloom
所以他偷了一件天价的传家宝
and pinned the crime on me, and I got scared...
还栽赃到我身上 我很害怕
ran away.
就逃走了
I hit the streets.
我沦落街头
I got a job making book for a numbers guy.
我找了份替赌马人代下赌注的活
Before long, I knew the business better than he did.
没过多久 我就比他更熟悉业务
I'm tellin' you, Biggie,
我跟你说 大个儿
if we open a policy bank,
要是我们开一家政策银行
we can centralize where runners report bets,
就能把赌马的赌注集中起来
we can hire more people, and we can triple our profits.
雇更多的人 将盈利提升三倍
Ah! Get lost, kid.
闪开 小屁孩儿
Biggie? Seriously?
大个儿 不是吧
Problem was, who's gonna trust a kid?
问题是 谁会相信小孩
Adults like to feel superior.
大人们有种优越感
They want to think they're smarter than everyone else.
他们总以为自己比别人聪明
So I learned the art of the con.
所以我学会了欺骗艺术
Dang, Bruno, six in a row!
该死 布鲁诺 你连赢六盘了
Sometimes I wish I worked for someone
有时我希望能为
who knew what he was doing,
知道自己在干什么的人做事
Someone with some brains, you know?
有头脑的人 知道吗
Like you.
比如说你
Oh, Bruno, not the hair, man.
布鲁诺 我不是说头发 伙计
You got yourself a patsy.
你把他骗了过来
You use what you learn.
这是活学活用
I talked Bruno into opening a back office
我说服布鲁诺在一间博♥彩♥厅里
in a betting parlor.
开了个事务所
He was the public face of the dentist.
他表面上是牙医
I was the brains.
而我在背后出谋划策
Why "the dentist"?
为什么要叫"牙医"
I was 12.
我那时才12岁
A dentist was the scariest thing I could think of,
牙医是我能想到的最恐怖的人
And...it worked.
而且 这很有效
Together, Bruno and I
布鲁诺和我经营着
ran the biggest street lottery in town,
镇上最大的马票点
had runners working for us all over the city.
雇人为我们在全城来回跑腿
The dentist is busy. Come back later.
牙医现在很忙 请待会再来
People loved us...
人们都很喜欢我们...
except the ones who owed us money.
除了那些欠我们钱的
That's when De Luca came in.
德卢卡那时就出现了
He didn't like me cutting into his profits.
他看不惯我抢了他的生意
Frankie JR., stay by the car.
小弗兰克 看着车子
De Luca caught wind of the dentist,
德卢卡听说了牙医这个人
threatened Bruno into closing shop.
就威胁布鲁诺关掉这家店
What are you looking at?
你看什么看
I wanted payback,
我要以牙还牙
So I got De Luca Sr. On a wire con.
所以我设局骗了老德卢卡
He went in for 500 large.
他下了五十万美元的赌注
How'd he find out you were the kid behind the curtain?
他怎么发现是你干的
Bruno sold me out.
布鲁诺出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He told them I was the dentist.
他告诉他们 我就是牙医
I had to retire the moniker -- no more dentist.
我换了名字 之后再也没有牙医这个人了
I took the money, left for New York,
我带上钱 来到了纽约
And became a new person.
换了个新身份
All right, what about everything
好吧 那这之后被认为
attributed to the dentist since then?
是牙医干的那些事呢
De Luca didn't want the world to know
德卢卡不想让大家知道
he'd been taken by a prepubescent grifter.
他被一个天才小男孩骗了
He started the rumor that the dentist was superman.
他开始散布谣言 说牙医是超人
Yep.
没错
The dentist became the perfect patsy
这下牙医成了东北地区
for every criminal in the northeast.
所有案子的绝佳替罪羊
You're a living conspiracy theory.
你还真是一肚子阴谋论
See? They do exist.
看见没 阴谋确实存在
Ohio turnpike clocked Jeffries' car
几小时前 俄亥俄州收费公路
running a toll a couple of hours ago.
拍到了杰弗雷的车子在收费口
Mr. Jeffries would never run a toll.
杰弗雷先生从不走收费公路
He's a very conscientious driver.
他很谨慎
Wait! That's another clue!
等等 那是新线索
Do they have a photo?
他们有照片吗
It's on its way.
马上就有了
Look, mozzie's given us everything we need
听着 蚊子把怎么骗奥莱利的
to run the con on O'Leary.
所有细节都告诉了我们
What are you gonna do with him now?
你现在要怎么处理他
I'm gonna check and recheck every case in this file.
我会反复核查文件里的每个案子
Your story better hold up.
你最好没有说谎
It will.
那是当然
You're in danger,
你现在有危险
and you're a liability to us on the street.
出去只会给我们惹麻烦
Jones, take him to a safe house.
琼斯 带他去安全屋
An FBI-monitored safe house?
被联邦调查局监控着吗
That's legalized torture!
真会对折磨合理化
It's that, or I set you in lockdown
你给我老实待着 不然关你禁闭
until this is over.
不完事别想出来
Ah, safe house it is.
我还是选安全屋吧
But -- but I have demands.
但我有条件
My atopic eczema requires custom-made silk pajamas.
我有异位性湿疹 要定做的丝质睡袍
Reading glasses, slippers, sleep machine -- all vital.
还要老花镜 拖鞋 睡眠机 缺一不可
Oh, and -- and I have soft gums,
另外 我牙龈很脆弱
So I'll be needing my electronic toothbrush.
所以我还要电动牙刷
Do we look like your errand boys?
我们看起来像为你跑腿的吗
Fine. Then no complaints
也行 那我今晚裸睡
when I'm forced to sleep in the nude tonight.
你们可别怪我
Make a list. I'll make a list.
列份清单 我去列份清单
You're giving me a headache.
你要把我整疯了
This isn't exactly the plaza of safe houses, is it?
这安全屋也太那啥了吧
The mattress isn't hypoallergenic.
床垫脏兮兮的
I saw a dead mouse on the bathroom radiator.
我在卫生间的暖气附近发现一只死老鼠
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表