剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Peter, if you want me there
彼得 要想让我跟
When Helen meets the source, I'm gonna need some help.
海伦去见线人 你得帮帮我
I'm e-mailing you a list.
我给你电邮一份清单
Listen up.
都听着
Diana needs to be within 20 yards of Helen at all times,
要确保戴安在海伦身边
So we're gonna lend a hand.
我们可得帮帮她
First up, we need a lock for a residential door --
首先 需要住♥宅♥门锁
ultra-secure, state of the art.
超级安全 国家级的技术
I got a guy.
我认识个人
He'll even do the road work for you. Mozzie?
连修路的事能帮你做 蚊子吧
I want the master key.
给我万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
All right, who here speaks Portuguese?
好吧 谁懂葡萄牙语
Good. You get to translate a communiqu?
很好 你来翻译一份公报
What's a supaiku-bot?
速派酷波是什么
I don't know. Some kind of robot hedgehog toy.
不知道 某种机器玩具吧
I'll get that.
这个我来搞定
Jones, you're gonna run point and handle decorations.
琼斯 你负责踩点和装饰
So, streamers and a couple balloons?
横幅加气球行吗
No. No, no, no.
不行不行不行
No?
不行吗
No. No. We are in way over our heads, aren't we?
不行 我们脑袋有点浆糊了吧
Yeah.
对
We need a ringer.
我们需要个明白人
Okay, so the sugar-free cake,
这个无糖蛋糕
the nut-free cake, and the dairy-free cake --
无坚果蛋糕还有无奶蛋糕
they go on that table over there.
全都放到那边的桌子上
Got the goodie bags -- table over there by the cactus.
弄好礼包 放到仙人掌旁边的桌子上
Okay, we've got the cowboy hats and the cute little aliens.
好嘞 牛仔帽和小外星人
We're gonna put those out on the tables over here.
这些放到那边桌子上
Hey, Jones. Hey!
嗨琼斯 嗨
Cowboys in space?
太空牛仔
I want you to plan my birthday party.
我想请你做我的生日派对策划
Do you want a moon bounce, as well?
你也想要蹦蹦床吗
I want to be a cowboy.
我想做牛仔
Oh, well, there you go, Jones.
正好戴上试试 琼斯
Giddy up.
晕死了
Nice.
真不错
The zhviegel millenium?
你就给我姿威锁吗
I won't even need my picks. I'll just bump it.
我都不用开锁工具 随便敲敲就能弄开
But with my modifications,
但经过我的调♥教♥
it is unlike any other zhviegel on the market.
这个姿威锁已经脱胎换骨了
Tension's unreadable. I'm impressed.
松紧无法辨识 不错啊
That lock is so complex, it is only rivaled by my mind.
这锁超级复杂 只有我才能解开
Oh, I used the hook. It was tough, though.
我用了钩子 不过的确不容易
If you added another pin --
要是再加个销子
Ah, a bluff inside the cylinder. Yeah.
对啊 在锁缸里再摆他们一道
This and a wedge under the door,
这锁加上门下的楔子
and Helen Anderson's townhouse
那海伦·安德森的房♥子
will be more secure than Fort Knox.
将会固若金汤
Which, as we know, has its own weaknesses.
不过固若金汤也不是万无一失
Speaking of, where's Diana's briefcase?
说起来 戴安的公文包呢
Oh, she took it back to the sheagle's nest.
她带回了她的老巢
We've only got two days to get it.
我们只剩两天了
Don't worry, Moz.
别着急 蚊子
I'll cook something up.
看我大展厨艺[也有编造杜撰之意]
Hey.
两位
Heard you guys got a shipment.
听说你们刚到货
Special agent Peter Burke, FBI.
我是联调局特别探员彼得·博尔克
I'm commandeering a supaiku-bot.
我要征用个速派酷波机器人
What?
什么事
The party was a hit.
派对已经搞定
Your jacket's clean, research is categorized and collated,
你的外套♥弄♥干净了 研究报告也已分类
and I canceled the Rushdie dinner.
和拉什迪的晚餐已经取消
What about --
那...
30 wheat-grass smoothie.
给你小麦草冰沙
Keys to your new locks
你房♥门的新钥匙
and the translation of the Lisbon Communique.
还有里斯本公报的英译本
I'm driving.
我来开车
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I thought I was coming with you.
我以为我要跟你一起
No. This is the first time I'm meeting the source.
不 这是我第一次见线人
I said you could drive me. That's as far as you get.
我只说要你开车载我 但是到此为止
There he is.
他来了
You want to do what I do,
你要想像我一样
you need guts, good instincts, and patience.
就要有胆量 敏锐的直觉和耐性
Work on that.
好好学学
We got to make this quick.
我们得快点
All right.
好
There's a whistle-blower protection. Tell me...
有举报人保护措施 告诉我...
This didn't come from me.
这和我无关
We both know what happens when...
我们两个都清楚会发生什么...
Helen!
海伦
Helen!
海伦
Wait!
等等
Ugh! Why did you do that? You scared my source!
你干什么 你吓走了我的线人
Someone followed you. Look.
有人跟踪你 看
He gave me this flash drive.
他给了我这个U盘
All right.
好吧
The source didn't give Helen a name.
线人没告诉海伦他的名字
At least, that's what she told me.
起码她是这么跟我说的
I dropped her home.
我送她回了家
You want me to double back for a stakeout?
要我回去盯梢吗
No need.
不必了
We've got an unmarked car on her house.
我们在她家附近设了监控车
Good work today. Get some rest.
今天干得漂亮 好好休息吧
If you insist. Good night, Peter.
你都这么说了 晚安 彼得
What smells so g--
这味道真是...
Hey!
嗨
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
People always say they're gonna get together,
某人总说要聚一聚
and they never do, so I called Christie.
却总没实现 我只好给克里斯蒂打电♥话♥
And here we are.
于是就这样了
Here we are.
没错
Neal, this risotto's delicious. I need one more bite.
尼尔 这烩饭太美味了 我得再来一口
Contraband cheese.
违禁奶酪
Caffrey, I should fine you and confiscate the dairy.
卡夫瑞 我要罚你款并没收乳制品
Hey, don't take your day with Helen out on me.
跟海伦受的气别冲着我来啊
Oh, don't get me started.
这可是你先挑起的
Actually, I could use your help with this.
事实上 也许你能帮到我
Her source gave her a flash drive
她的线人给了她一个U盘
With these numbers on it and no explanation.
里面只有这些解释不了的代码
Oh. Patent I.D.s, formula files?
是专利编号♥吗 还是公式
Nope. They don't correspond with Zybax or any P&V product.
不 这和泽百思或普沃公♥司♥其他产品无关
Maybe samples.
可能是样品代码
I could check in the hospital pharmacy tomorrow.
明天我能去医院药房♥查查
Thank you.
谢谢
How about you, Sara? What do you do?
莎拉你呢 你做什么工作
She is in insurance.
她做保险
Oh, the kind that sends me mountains of paperwork?
是要每天四处派发保险文件的那种吗
No. No, no.
不不不
Um, but if your Rodin goes missing, please call me.
但要是你的罗丹藏品遗失就联♥系♥我吧
Oh, insurance recovery.
保险赔偿吗
Yes.
对
Wait a minute.
等等
That means that --
也就是说
That's right. He steals 'em. She gets 'em back.
没错 他偷艺术品 她负责追回
Wow. I've got to know how you both met.
哎呀 我真想知道你俩怎么认识的
She has been after me for a long time.
她可是"追"了我很久
Oh, my god!
天呐
He stole a Raphael. Conjecture, your honor.
他偷了一幅拉斐尔 纯属猜测 法官大人
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表