剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Morning, Peter.
早上好 彼得
I see your quest for Manhattan's best brew continues.
看来你又在追寻曼哈顿的最佳饮品了
One's for you.
一杯是给你的
Yankee tickets.
洋基队的票
Versus the Red Sox.
对手是红袜队
Yeah, I got them from Frankie Whispers.
对 弗兰基·魏思坡给的
I'm not gonna use them.
我又用不着
They're behind home plate.
位置就在本垒板后面
Oh? I hear that's good.
是吗 听说这位置不错
You bought coffee, Yankee tickets --
你又送咖啡又送球票
This is not your most subtle con.
这骗术可不怎么高明
Con? Peter, I am hurt that you --
骗术 彼得 我伤心了...
You're trying to get back on my good side.
你想重新赢得我的好感
Is that a crime?
这也算犯罪吗
No. But let's review what is.
不算 不过咱们回顾一下整件事
Mozzie steals your treasure, and do you report it?
蚊子偷了宝藏 你报♥警♥了吗
No. You plot to steal it.
没有 你跟他合谋
We don't have to do this.
咱们不必再讨论这个
Oh, but we do.
那可不行
We discovered Adler's U-boat.
我们发现了阿德勒的潜艇
And while you were coming in here,
你走进办公室
looking me right in the eye,
跟我面对面的时候
you were hiding the art under my nose.
那些宝藏就藏在你身边
But that's not the worst of it.
但这还不是最坏的部分
Look, Peter, I'm sorry.
彼得 我很抱歉
You should be.
这是应该的
I'm sorry Elizabeth was put in danger because of me.
我很抱歉因为我让伊利莎白身陷险境
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
I don't want to talk about it here.
不想在这里谈这件事
Ok. All right.
好吧
Do you really want to get back on my good side?
如果你真想得到我的好感
Yes.
真想
Then I suggest we dig into the Mortenson real-estate scam.
那就跟我好好查莫坦森地♥产♥骗局
You're right. Focus on work.
你说得对 专心工作
Focus.
要专心
Did Hogwarts book a field trip?
霍格沃兹预约了学生考察活动吗
Looks like it. Jones, who's that?
看着像 琼斯 他是谁
Oh, uh, Evan Leary.
埃文·利瑞
The kid was sitting in the lobby since 7:00.
他从7点就坐在大厅里
Said he wouldn't leave until he spoke with a case agent.
他说要找负责探员 否则不会走
He asked to see a case agent.
他说的他要找负责探员
Someone did his homework.
看来他早有准备
10 points for Gryffindor. Come on.
葛莱芬多加10分 走
Evan?
埃文
Hi. I'm special agent Peter Burke.
我是彼得·博尔克特别探员
Agent Burke. And Agent...?
博尔克探员 这位探员是...
Uh, Neal...Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
I work here, but I'm not an agent.
我在这里工作 不过不是探员
Took the road less recommended.
我的职业不适合推荐给你
Nice tie.
领带不错
Manhattan Prep? Yeah.
曼哈顿预科学校吗 对
How can we help you, Evan?
需要我们做什么 埃文
Um, could we sit? I brought visual aids.
能坐下谈吗 我带了图表教案
Visual aids. Sure. Let's go to my office.
图表教案 当然 来我办公室
I've been going to Manhattan Prep since 9th grade.
我9年级时进入曼哈顿预科学校
My family's not rich like most of the kids,
我没有其他孩子家里那么有钱
So I can't afford tuition.
我付不起学费
And I discovered last week
上周我发现
that my financial aid is being pulled.
我的助学金被撤消了
Excellent presentation.
讲得真清楚
Thank you.
谢谢
If you turn to section 1, you'll see why I'm here.
翻到第一部分 你就明白我来的目的了
You think someone's embezzling scholarship money
你认为有人从学校赞助费里
from the school's endowment.
挪用奖学金资金
That's right.
没错
It's his thesis statement.
这是他的中心论点
Look, Evan,
听我说 埃文
Losing your scholarship doesn't mean someone's stealing.
你失去奖学金 并不等于有人偷了它
Schools cut funding all the time.
学校经常缩减经费
Of course. But if you look at the graph,
当然 不过看看这些图表
it shows that the endowments stayed pretty even
学校的赞助费并没有起伏
while the financial aid has been dropping
而助学金降到
over the past eight years.
八年来最低点
Where did you get these numbers?
这些数据是哪里弄的
I work at the bursar's office, and I dug around.
我在会计室打工时查来的
Look, this isn't just about me.
这不止是我一个人的事
This is about a lot of kids.
这关系到很多孩子
Evan, endowments cover operating costs, salaries.
埃文 赞助费要覆盖运营成本和工资
These numbers aren't enough to prove embezzlement.
这些数据不能证明它被挪用了
You haven't gotten to my conclusion yet.
你还没看到我的结论
It's the red tab.
看红色标记
Oh, yes. I can see the red tab.
我看见了
Says the scholarships started disappearing
上面说奖学金减少
the year Andy Woods took over the endowment fund.
是从安迪·伍茨接管赞助费那年开始
Andy woods?
安迪·伍茨
Yeah. Um, his daughter goes to Manhattan Prep.
对 他女儿也在曼哈顿预科学校
Chloe. She -- she's...very nice.
克洛伊 她...她人很好
But I think Mr. Woods is a bad guy.
但我认为伍茨先生是个坏人
You got one conclusion right.
你这个结论是正确的
Andy woods -- American financier
安迪·伍茨 美国投资家
we've long suspected of managing money for the Juarez cartel.
我们一直怀疑他为华雷斯毒枭提供资金
Those are some brutal guys to be in business with.
那些家伙可都是些狠角色
Woods may have a corner office,
伍茨也许坐的是办公室
but his methods are definitely from the street.
但他用的手段都是道上的
D.E.A. believes he launders the cash
毒品管理局认为
through investment portfolios.
他通过投资证券组合洗钱
Now, we've never had enough to go after him,
但我们一直没有足够证据抓他
But this may be enough to give us an in.
不过这件事也许是个切入点
Neal?
尼尔
We have visual aids.
我们有些图表教案
Now, there are only five,
现在只有五份
so you'll have to share
几个人合看一份吧
until Wesley gets back with more copies.
韦斯利已经去复印了
Tabs nice. Couple of years ago,
还标了重点 真贴心 几年前
Woods lost a landmark divorce settlement to Mrs. Woods
伍茨的离婚协议让他前妻卷走了不少财产
after she found out he had a mistress,
因为她发现他有小三
But he made sure to retain custody of their daughter.
不过他还是保住了女儿的监护权
Chloe -- 17.
克洛伊 17岁
When she started at Manhattan Prep,
她进入曼哈顿预科学校后
Woods was elected to the board of trustees
伍茨被选入董事会
and put in charge of the endowment fund.
负责管理赞助费
You think he's treating the endowment
你认为他把赞助资金
like his own piggy bank.
当成了自己的小金库
Exactly.
没错
I'll approach the school as a wealthy parent
我会伪装成一名富有的家长到学校去
with a teenage son.
我有个十几岁的儿子
I'll need an alias.
我需要个假身份
Alistair Stone --
亚利斯泰·斯通
A wealthy Hong Kong banker relocating to New York
富有的香港银行家移居纽约
looking for a school for your son, Alistair Jr.
为儿子小亚利斯泰找学校
You like catamarans and cognac.
你喜欢玩双体船和干邑白兰地
It's like you're an alias savant.
你个假身份专家
I do like catamarans,
我是喜欢双体船
but let's go with Peter instead of Alistair.
不过还是用彼得 不用亚利斯泰
Linda's gonna be upset.
琳达会不高兴
Linda? Your wife.
琳达 你老婆
She affectionately calls you "Ali."
她总是深情地叫你亚利
She'll get over it. I'll schedule a meeting.
让她凑合凑合吧 我来安排这次会面
Let me. I'll be your amanuensis.
让我去 我是你的文秘
Follow you around, write things down,
跟着你四处查看 并进行记录
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表