剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Does he have a shot?
他有机会吗
He might, if she knew he was alive.
有 如果她意识到他的存在
Don't tell me.
别告诉我
You rode into the classroom on your white stallion.
你身骑白马 闯进教室
Chloe is a teenage girl obsessed with "Romeo and Juliet."
克洛伊是个迷恋《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的小女孩
She's in love with love.
她只是迷恋爱情
So all we have to do is redirect her affection
那我们要把她的迷恋转移到
toward a more deserving and appropriate target -- Evan?
更适合 更恰当的对象 埃文身上
Yes.
没错
Peter's got a lead on the case.
彼得有线索了
I got to meet him at the office.
我得去办公室见他
I'm gonna finish this burgundy.
我先喝完这杯勃艮第
I have some thoughts on this.
我有个想法
I take it you'll be playing the part of the helpful friar
你来扮演那名帮助倒霉恋人
who brings the star-crossed lovers together?
相聚的神父
Sans vial of poison.
毋需毒药
Good.
很好
I'm developing a theory on how Woods is embezzling.
我在研究伍茨是怎么挪用的赞助
Investments are the only element he has complete control over.
投资是他唯一能完全控制的部分
Yeah, overhead, salaries --
没错 日常开销 薪水支出
All the rest can be accounted for.
剩下的这些全都入账核算
If Woods is investing the way he says he is,
如果伍茨如他所说那样投资
The endowment should be higher.
捐助应该会更高
Maybe it is. Woods manages the account.
有可能 伍茨管理帐户
The school only sees the numbers he gives them.
学校只看到他给出的数字
A fixed percentage of the endowment is scholarships.
捐助的固定比例是奖学金
If he's under-reporting, that explains why they're down.
如果他瞒♥报♥了 就能解释为什么奖学金没了
Yeah. Like Evan's.
没错 比如埃文的
Graham Slater is the school's headmaster.
格雷厄姆·斯莱特是学校校长
If Woods is doing what we think he is,
如果伍茨真做了此事
Slater has to be complicit.
斯莱特肯定是同谋
Slater's obviously our way in.
斯莱特就是我们的切入点
Which is why you're going back to Manhattan Prep tomorrow.
那你明天要回曼哈顿预科
Really?
真的吗
I'm sending you back in for the good of the case,
我让你回去是为了案子好
Not rewarding you
不是为了奖励你
because you took matters into your own hands.
自作主张 自找麻烦
I know.
我知道
From now on, I make the lesson plan.
从现在开始 教学计划由我来做
If you're smart, you'll follow it.
你要是聪明的话 就乖乖照做
I walk in the classroom,
我走进教室
and the girls were all glassy-eyed,
所有的女孩子都眼冒红心
Like they saw that kid from those vampire movies.
就像看到了吸血鬼电影里的明星
You know, I bet you Neal would be a good teacher.
我肯定尼尔会是个好老师
Which will validate him even more.
这就更能验证他的为人了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's a pattern.
这是个模式
Neal misbehaves, but because he's Neal,
尼尔行为不端 但因为他是尼尔
He doesn't face the consequences,
所以就不用承担任何后果
and he gets a gold star for it.
还能赚到枚勋章
This is bigger than this case.
你不是指这件案子吧
I have to go on record next week
我下周就要接受质询
about what happened with Keller.
关于凯勒的案子
Honey, if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to.
亲 你要是不想谈这个 我们就不谈
I am safe and sound on this patio with you.
我现在安全无恙地与你在露台上
I am okay to talk about Keller.
谈凯勒没问题
What's going on?
怎么回事
Only you and I
只有你我二人
know that Neal was involved with the art theft.
知道尼尔跟艺术品被盗案有关
There's no trail that leads back to him.
没有证据证明他涉案
And Keller confessed to stealing it.
凯勒供认是他偷的东西
If I sign off on this case,
如果我抬手放了这案子
The art goes back to where it belongs,
艺术品会物归原主
Keller serves life in prison,
凯勒会坐一辈子牢
And I'm a hero for taking him down.
我就是抓住他的英雄
But Neal gets away with it.
但尼尔可以置身事外
Yeah.
没错
He had the treasure, and he didn't leave.
他拥有了宝藏 却并没有留开
He gave it up for us.
而是为我们放弃了
I think that says a lot about his character.
我认为这很能说明他的品性
He had the treasure.
他拥有了宝藏
That says a lot about his character.
这很能说明他的品性
If you ask me, the right man is behind bars.
照我的意思 该进监狱的人已经进了
You can drop me off at riverside.
你在河边放我下车吧
You're embarrassed to be seen with me.
你怕被看到你跟我在一起
There you go.
这里
Peter, we're 10 blocks from the school.
彼得 这里离学校还有十个街区
I know, but your cover's safe.
没错 但你的身份就安全了
Better walk fast.
最好快点儿走
Yes. Yes, I will,
是啊是啊 我会的
because I am a bright-eyed young substitute teacher
因为我是名热情的年轻代课老师
getting a jump on his day.
跃跃欲试
When I get there,
我一到那里
I'll ask to see slater with questions about tuition
就会要求跟斯莱特谈谈学费的事
to get him out of his office.
把他引出办公室
Which is when I go in and look for details about the endowment.
与此同时 我去搜查捐助资料
I'll be in my class by the time the first bell rings.
我会在第一声铃响时回到教室
Textbook behavior, Neal. I mean it.
乖乖按规矩来 尼尔 我是认真的
You couldn't help yourself. Nope.
你还真是忍♥不住 忍♥不住
Peter, Slater's leaving his office.
彼得 斯莱特离开办公室了
I'm on my way in.
我现在进去
I'll intercept him and keep him away while you search.
我会拦住他拖延时间 方便你搜查
He just hid an envelope in his jacket.
他刚刚把一个信封藏到了外衣里
I'm gonna tail him.
我跟着他
You don't have much time.
没多少时间了
All right, he just put the envelope in a locker.
他刚把信封放进了一个储物柜
Can you tell whose it is?
知不知道是谁的
No, not from here.
不知道 这里看不出
I could break in.
我能打开
Class is about to start.
要上课了
The kids are all going for their lockers.
学生们会打开各自的储物柜
Somebody picks up that textbook, we lose the envelope.
有人一拿到那本书 我们就拿不到信封了
Well, if we could clear out the hallway...
要是我们能清空走廊
I have an idea.
我有办法
Did you just...?
你刚才是不是
Yeah, just get in the damn locker.
是 快打开那该死的储物柜
Let's go. Get a move on.
快走 快点
Let's go. Come on. To the quad.
快走 这边 去院子里
Okay, everybody.
好了 各位
Okay. Line up.
好了 列好队
Isn't pulling a fire alarm illegal?
拉火警不是违法的吗
So send me to the principal's office.
去校长室告我啊
Peter, this is Chloe Woods' locker.
彼得 这是克洛伊·伍茨的储物柜
He put the envelope in the back of her calculus book.
他把信封放在微积分课本后边
Find out what's inside and meet me in the quad.
看看里边是什么 然后去院子里找我
Here. Ooh, careful, Papa Smurf.
这里 小心点 可爱的蓝爸爸
Very funny. Give me the phone.
真幽默 手♥机♥给我
This is a quarterly report for the school's finances.
这是学校资产的季度报告
Slater's sending it to Woods via Chloe's books
斯莱特通过克洛伊的课本传给伍茨
so there's no electronic trail. It's smart.
这样就不留任何电子痕迹 很聪明
It's dated next week.
截止到上周
This is what's going to the board.
这是要提交董事会的报告
Yeah, Woods gets an early look at it...
没错 伍茨就能提前看到
So he can see how much money he can siphon from the endowment.
就明白他能从捐助中抽走多少钱了
We need to get a look at Woods' personal accounts to prove it.
我们要通过伍茨的私人帐户来查证
Peter, Peter.
彼得 彼得
Hi, Mr. Cooper.
你好 库珀老师
Hello, Chloe.
你好 克洛伊
Um, I was wondering if you ever did home tutoring.
我想问您做不做家庭辅♥导♥
We're about to start "A Tale Of Two Cities,"
我们要读《双城记》了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表