剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Aah! That burns!
爽爆了
Delicious. Thank you. You guys have fun.
够劲 谢谢 玩得开心
No, no, no, no. Hold on.
不行 不行 等等
Bartender, another round?
酒保 再来一轮
No, no. No, really.
不行 真的不了
Come on. I disagree.
来嘛 我可不答应
This is my best friend's bachelor party.
这是我最好朋友的单身派对
Let's make it...
咱们让它
a night to remember.
永生难忘
Congrats. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
Have a wonderful life.
万事如意
Okay! Oh, god!
好嘞 老天
Yeah, that's delicious.
太带劲了
Yeah, it is. One more. No, top shelf.
是呀 再来 拿最好的来
And cheers again. And cheers again.
再干一次 对 再一次
You know, it does go down easy.
这酒啊 下去得很快
Four, five, six times...
因为四 五 六杯的时候
You can barely taste it.
都尝不出味道了
You beat us on that one!
你比我们能喝
Much happiness.
及时行乐嘛
Cheers. Cheers.
干 干
Thank you.
谢谢
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
Miss Thomas?
托马斯小姐吗
What can you tell me about this man?
对这个男人你了解多少
You're FBI?
你是联邦探员吗
I was undercover at Mr. Jameson's
上次杰姆森先生的拍卖♥♥会上
last fundraiser.
我是在执行卧底任务
We believe he had illicit financial dealings prior to his death.
我们认为他生前涉嫌非法金融交易
His death?
他死了吗
What happened?
发生什么事了
We're waiting on the toxicology report.
我们还在等毒性报告
I'm here because I need to question everyone
我来是因为需要询问每个
affiliated with the society house's recent auction.
参加最近那次拍卖♥♥会的人员
I'm sorry. Um...
抱歉
This is a shock, but I don't know anything.
我很震惊 但我什么都不知道
Looks like Diana got to her.
戴安骗到她了
She's heading towards the bank.
她正去银行
She'll be clearing out the money any minute now.
她随时都会清空钱款
Good. Give Jameson his wake-up call.
好 把杰姆森叫醒吧
Peter, you're on standby.
彼得 准备待命
I got a ping from the bank.
我收到银行警示
Why did you drain our account?
为什么清空帐号♥
Wait a minute. They told me you were dead.
等下 他们说你死了
What? Who told you I was dead?
什么 谁告诉你我死了
We did.
我们
Wait a minute. What's going on?
等等 发生什么了
You two are under arrest.
你们俩被捕了
Wait a minute. You're FBI, too?
等等 你也是联邦探员吗
Yeah, let's just say I'm the adventurous type.
对 我就是个爱冒险的主
Uh, speaking of,
说起来
I think we were all
我们昨晚
a little adventurous last night.
胆子都挺大
Further incriminating evidence.
进一步相关证据
Should we give him a little slide show here?
向他做个简略报告吧
Yeah. Yeah.
当然
Here's you on shot number eight,
这是你的第八杯
having a good time.
开心啊
Here's you on shot number 12 having a great time.
第十二杯 相当开心啊
This is when you told us you had a big payday coming up.
这是你告诉我们马上就要收钱了
Great. Good job.
看你做的好事
And that's when you told me
这是你告诉我
I should enjoy the honeymoon phase while I can.
趁活着好好享受蜜月
Oh, here's where you said you were tired
这是你说你累了
And wanted to go to bed.
要去睡觉
Something about having to tie up loose ends in the morning.
明早还要负责善后之类
They say that alcohol's a truth serum for some people.
都说酒后吐真言
You are definitely one of them, my friend.
你就是个标准案例 伙计
And, in case you were wondering, we got it all on tape.
为防有怀疑 我们都录下来了
Peter.
彼得
I actually thought we had something.
我真觉得我们之间有点什么
It wasn't real.
不是真的
Not even our tango?
那探戈也不是吗
You know, they say that breaking up is tough.
你知道 都说分手很困难
For what it's worth, it wasn't me.
因为很残酷 但不是对我
It was you. Peter...
是对你 彼得
That's a shame.
真可惜
Would have been a nice wedding.
本可以有个不错的婚礼
Yeah.
对
Elizabeth ordered most of the arrangements already.
伊丽莎白差不多都把东西订好了
I'm sure she did a great job.
她肯定安排得很好
It's too bad we'll have to ship them all back.
可惜我们都得退回去
Or ship them somewhere else.
或送到其他地方去
Is everything okay?
一切都顺利吧
Peter needs your help right away.
彼得现在需要你帮忙
Okay.
好
Honey?
亲爱的
Hey, beautiful.
美人儿
What is this?
什么情况
I'm sorry for what you went through on this one.
很抱歉让你经历了那些
So, to make it up to you,
所以 为了补偿你
I'm giving you the wedding you always wanted.
我要献给你盼望已久的婚礼
Small, simple.
小巧 简洁
Just us.
只有我们
Will you marry me again?
你愿意再嫁给我一次吗
Yes.
我愿意
As many times as you ask.
无论你问我多少次
Preacher's here.
牧师到了
That was fast.
还真"快"
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Don't tell me he's been ordained.
他不可能被委任神职吧
Twice. Tax dodge?
两次呢 避税吗
Oh, yeah, like I pay taxes.
我怎么可能交税
Will you bear witness?
你就做见证人吧
Of course.
当然
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
亲爱的朋友们 今天我们汇聚一堂
To celebrate the union of...suit and Mrs. Suit once again.
庆祝猫咪夫妇再一次喜结连理
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表