剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You can have it.
那就送你
I've already got the view.
反正我能看到实景
I'm calling a truce.
我来休战
I may have rushed to judgment.
我也许是判定得太过草率
Oh, you had judgment on speed dial.
你确实武断了点
I'm trying to be gracious.
别吐槽 我很低声下气了
You kept my severed tie.
你拿走了我断掉的领带
I was pretty pissed off.
我当时很生气
And now?
现在呢
Look at this.
你看看
I'm smiling again.
我又笑了
I like it.
我喜欢
I got to go.
我得走了
Okay.
好
Peter... Hmm?
彼得 嗯
Door's open anytime.
随时欢迎你来
Thanks.
多谢
What do you have?
查到什么了
E.R.T.'s still doing a cleanup of the warehouse
应急小组还在清理仓库
and the u-boat burn.
和U型潜艇的残骸
They found this about an hour ago.
一小时前他们发现了这个
What is it?
这是什么
Part of the original German u-boat manifest.
德国U型潜艇的部分原始货单
We can make out 22 of the paintings that were on board.
据整理 当时船上有22幅画
Who else knows about this?
这事还有谁知道
Uh, two people on the evidence recovery team,
证据复原小组的两个人
Jones, and me.
琼斯和我
Keep it that way.
这事得保密
We have to sell something.
咱得卖♥♥点东西
Why?
为什么
Well, our first escape was compromised.
我们的第一逃跑方案泡汤了
We have to fund the second.
总得筹点钱准备第二方案
You still think Caffrey has the art?
你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那
I don't know.
我不知道
He did have that getaway plane ready awfully fast.
他准备逃亡飞机的动作也太快了
Yeah. Yeah. But you know what? That doesn't matter.
是啊 不过那不重要
Patience is our best asset right now.
我们现在要静观其变
Whoever stole it, if a single item on this list
不管是谁偷的 只要这表上的任何一件东西
shows up anywhere we got 'em.
在市面上出现 那就一逮一准
Yeah. We got 'em.
对 一逮一准
Simple question --
简单的问题
what do we sell first?
先卖♥♥哪件
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表