剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
So I'd need someone with
所以我需要一个
an impeccable reputation to make the sale.
业界声誉极好的人来做交易
You want me to ask around?
要我四下问问吗
Actually, Kramer's team already has two suspects in mind.
事实上 克雷默的团队已经锁定了两位嫌疑人
Thorough.
调查得真彻底
This is Gus Leland.
这是格斯·雷兰
Deals exclusively in french impressionists,
专门从事法国印象派作品交易
recently returned to New York.
最近回到纽约了
I know Gus. He always has quality work.
我知道他 他总是能搞到好货
He definitely fits the bill.
他显然很适合这笔交易
Second guy is known as Rusty.
另一个人叫鲁斯狄
Renowned for an impeccable eye at spotting forgeries.
任何赝品都逃不过他的火眼金睛
Yeah, he's suspected of brokering the black-market sale
是的 他涉嫌参与去年那起
of Matisse's "La pastorale" last year.
马蒂斯油画《田园曲》的黑市交易
Yeah.
是啊
And it's also rumored
最近还有传闻说
he recently sold a high-priority painting here.
他要优先处理掉一幅画
Mm. Tell me, Neal,
告诉我 尼尔
when you fence your Degas,
如果你要找人卖♥♥掉你的画
Who are you gonna use?
你会找谁
Rusty's got the local contacts.
鲁斯狄在当地混得比较好
I'd go with rusty.
我会选鲁斯狄
Then that's who we'll go after.
那我们就去查他
Okay. My team has gus.
好的 我的小组负责格斯
Good luck, gentlemen.
祝你们好运 先生们
All right, I'll call Mozzie.
我要打个电♥话♥给蚊子
He keeps tabs on Gotham's black-market elite.
他一直留心纽约黑市的大佬们
No need.
没必要
We've had eyes on Rusty for 24 hours.
我们已经全天监视鲁斯狄了
We know exactly where he is.
他在哪儿我们了如指掌
Let's go.
我们走
Let's walk.
我们走过去吧
Don't we need a car to pick up Rusty?
不需要开辆车带走鲁斯狄吗
I got a few in place.
早就准备好了
Need to reach out and touch someone?
你是要打电♥话♥给谁吗
I find it a handy tool
现在生活节奏这么快
to keep abreast in this fast-paced world.
电♥话♥还真是不能离手
No one ever talks anymore. Put that away.
所以人们都不聊天了 收起来
Let's talk.
我们聊聊
Okay.
好吧
Tell me why Kramer's really here.
告诉我 克雷默究竟为什么来
He's a friend and he's a mentor.
他对我来说亦师亦友
He's a watchdog.
他不过是条看门狗
Is that what you think a mentor is?
你这么看待一位导师吗
Let's see -- as depicted in Homer's "Odyssey,"
在荷马史诗《奥德赛》里
mentor was half-man, half-god.
导师就是半神
He represented the union
在我的记忆里
of path and goal, if I recall.
导师指引你目标和道路
Wisdom personified.
是智慧的化身
That's one interpretation.
这是一种解释
Mentor also guided Odysseus' son during the Trojan war.
导师也在特洛伊战争中指引了奥德修斯的儿子
You planning to go to war, peter?
你要发动一场战争吗 彼得
Oh, not yet.
暂时还没
But if I have to,
但如果有必要的话
Kramer's got my back.
克雷默一定会支持我
Must be nice having someone who believes in you.
被人信任的感觉一定很好
I never gave him a reason not to.
那是因为我从未给他不信任的理由
Rusty!
鲁斯狄
What's this about?
怎么了
You already have a new piece to sell?
你又有新货要卖♥♥吗
You asked to meet in plain sight.
你说要在众目睽睽之下见面
Could you pick somewhere more public?
还有比这更人来人往的地方吗
And your hair's like a freaking flare.
还有你的发型简直像个诡异的信♥号♥♥灯
This is genetics. That shirt is a choice.
这是遗传 不像衬衫还可以选择
Why are we here?
到底有什么事
This is about the last piece I sold.
有关我上次卖♥♥掉的那幅画
Where is it?
它在哪儿
Questioning my professional discretion?
你这是在质疑我的专业能力吗
I'm insulted.
这是对我的侮辱
Rusty, I need it back.
鲁斯狄 我要把它要回来
Well, that's a different conversation.
那就是另外一回事了
I can talk to the guy, see if he'd be willing
我可以跟买♥♥家谈谈 看看他是否愿意
to part with it for, say, a 30% profit?
加价30%卖♥♥还给你
This is an emergency.
现在情况紧急
Do you know how this works?
你知道这行中的规矩吧
I'm a middleman.
我是中介人
I give you the name,
如果我把那人名字告诉你了
you cut me out the next time.
下次生意你就撇开我了
My entire job is dependent
我就靠这些信息赚钱
on me not telling you that information.
绝不能告诉你
The FBI is looking for that painting.
联邦局正在查那幅画
Now you're trying to scare me into helping you? Sad.
你想吓唬我来帮你吗 真可悲
Not sad.
一点也不
Urgent! The feds are here!
小心 条子来了
Really, mozzie?
真的吗 蚊子
Going with the old, tired "G-men are after me" bit?
又在玩老掉牙的"猫捉老鼠"游戏吗
Rusty, stay where you are! Rusty!
鲁斯狄 站着别动 鲁斯狄
Diana, tell backup to come around to Bryant park.
戴安 让后援队包围布莱恩公园
Hey, look out!
当心
All right, I'll take left, you take right?
我往左 你负责右边
Peter?
彼得
Go.
去吧
Such a hurry!
着什么急啊
Why'd you bring the suit?
干嘛把猫咪带来
Look, the FBI has been monitoring Rusty.
联邦局正在监视鲁斯狄
Peter didn't give me a chance to warn you.
彼得没给我机会通知你
Did you get the info?
你搞到消息了吗
Rusty didn't tell me anything.
鲁斯狄什么都没说
On the upside, I'm assuming he won't tell the FBI, either.
乐观地想 他应该也不会告诉联邦局
All right, good. I'll head him off.
很好 我得去拦住他
What? No! Let him go!
什么 不 放他走
Peter is gunning for me, Moz.
彼得在查我呢 蚊子
If I help him catch Rusty,
如果我帮他抓住鲁斯狄
Maybe he'll ease up on his leash.
也许他会对我放松戒备
Now get out of here before he sees you.
在他发现你前赶紧离开
Hold on. Rusty's phone.
慢着 这是鲁斯狄的手♥机♥
I deleted any references to us.
我删掉了所有和我们有关的记录
Perfect. Thank you, Moz.
太好了 谢谢你 蚊子
Diana, where are my guys?
戴安 我的人呢
This exit's closed.
此路不通
Rusty...
鲁斯狄
We need to talk about a man and a Degas.
和我们聊聊一个人和一幅德加的画
Got to love good old-fashioned teamwork.
还是喜欢咱哥俩搭档的合作方式啊
He screamed for his lawyer the second I put cuffs on him.
我一拷上他 他就吵着要见律师
He knows talking will kill his reputation.
他知道被条子请去喝茶就会声誉不保
We need leverage.
我们需要筹码
You have it. Found Rusty's phone.
给你 我找到了鲁斯狄的手♥机♥
He must have tossed it.
他一定是想把它给扔了
His recent call list
他最近的通话记录
should help us figure out where he got the Degas.
应该能帮我们找出德加画的下落
We'll get this to E.R.T.
我们把这交给鉴定科
Meet you back at the office. We'll go over details.
待会办公室见 我们过一下细节
Sounds good.
不错
Your boy is very helpful for our lead suspect.
你家这位对我们很有帮助
So it seems.
看起来是这样
Excuse me! Hold the elevator please!
不好意思 电梯请等一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Chris. Chris Gates.
克里斯 克里斯·盖茨
Agent Matthews.
马修斯探员
Please. You can call me Melissa after last time.
拜托 经过上次 叫我玛丽莎就行
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表