剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What'd you have in mind?
你想出了什么主意
We need a scanner.
我们要一台扫描仪
The lab is uploading the images via FTP now.
实验室现在通过FTP上传了图片
The jpegs will be opening in sequence.
这些图像将依次打开
Thank you, Wesley.
谢谢 韦斯利
Let me know if you need anything else.
如果有需要 请随时告诉我
Know where to find you.
我会找你的
Reminds me of a flip book.
让我想起了翻页效果书
Turn the pages, see the man fall.
快速翻书页 看这人掉下去
Only this one's hopefully gonna show us
不过这个有可能让我们发现
where the girl hid the violin.
那女孩把小提琴藏哪里了
The Sara Ellis case.
莎拉·埃利斯的案件
She the same Sara Ellis
就是这个莎拉·埃利斯
who targeted Caffrey for stealing a Raphael?
认定卡夫瑞偷走了拉斐尔的名画吧
Yep
没错
Now they're working together?
他们现在一起合作吗
Funny how things turn out.
这事态发展挺有意思的
Neal keeps things interesting.
尼尔总能让事情变得有趣
Yeah. You like having him at the FBI?
是啊 你喜欢他在联调局做事吗
I do.
喜欢
Then you should say so at his hearing.
那你在听证会也记得这么说
Jones?
琼斯
Sara ever get her Raphael?
莎拉拿回拉斐尔的画了吗
I think you should ask her about that one.
我觉得这个就得问她本人了
Looks like your flip book's done.
看上去手翻页效果书快完成了
Hey, Jones. Caffrey.
琼斯 卡夫瑞
We got the rest of the tape back.
我们拿回剩下的录像带了
You got eyes on Bryan and Sara?
你还在盯着布莱恩和莎拉吗
Sara's in her seat,
莎拉还在座位上
And we followed Bryan to the bathroom. What's up?
我们跟着布莱恩进了厕所 怎么了
There's another person on this tape.
录像带上还有别人
Who?
是谁
I don't know, but he's in room 207,
我不知道 但他在207号♥房♥
And she clearly hands him the violin.
她显然把小提琴交给了他
All right, I'll call you back.
好的 我待会再打你电♥话♥
Annie may not be his target.
安妮可能不是他的目标
Damn it!
该死
There's a second exit. Excuse me.
还有别的出口 打扰了
Where's room 207? Mr. Sumner.
207号♥房♥在哪 萨姆纳先生
Room 207. Where is it?
207号♥房♥ 在哪儿
It's Maurie's room backstage, but...
那是玛丽 在后台的房♥间 但
How did this happened?
这是怎么搞的
We think Bryan slipped out of the bathroom to confront Maurie
我们认为布莱恩偷偷溜出洗手间找到玛丽
But security's in mid-update, so we don't have video,
但安保系统还在升级中 所以没有录像带
And Sara said Bryan wasn't gone for more than five minutes.
莎拉说布莱恩走了不到五分钟
Is her cover blown?
她的身份暴露了吗
No, it's intact.
不 完全没有
We made a show of searching everyone,
我们故意搜捕了所有人
including her and Bryan.
包括她和布莱恩
If he had a weapon, he ditched it.
就算他有武器 也已经扔了
And the Stradivarius?
斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴呢
E.R.T.'s inspeacting it as we speak.
应急小组正在检查
Sounds like you have everything handled.
听着都处理的不错啊
Yeah, well, you said to call if someone died.
是啊 你说有人死了就给你打电♥话♥
So I'm calling.
所以就打给你了
Thanks, Jones. Keep me posted.
谢了 琼斯 随时汇报
When we got back from Beijing,
我们从北♥京♥回来之后
our manager left the Strad in his office.
经理把小提琴放在他办公室
You saw your chance to play it.
你就想借机拉一下
I'm second violin.
我就是个第二小提琴手
It was the only time I'd get
只能借此机会来
to play such a special instrument.
演奏一下如此特别的乐器
But I, uh... I damaged it.
但是 我 我把它弄坏了
So you gave it to Maurie to fix.
你就让玛丽帮你修琴
I panicked.
我都慌了
He said he could fix it
他说他能修好
and put it back before anyone would notice.
然后神不知鬼不觉地放回去
Do you have any idea why someone would want to kill him?
你知道为什么有人想杀他么
No.
不
He was such a nice man.
他人很好
Annie had nothing to do with this.
安妮和这事儿没关系
You think we can get this figured out
你觉得在彼得亲自出马之前
before Peter decides to come in?
咱们能破案么
Well, let's take a look at that violin,
我们去看看那把小提琴
and we'll find out.
我们会解决的
E.R.T. says it's clean.
应急小组说琴没问题
No secrets, no hidden compartments.
没疑点 没隔层
Nothing but a Stradivarius.
就是斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴而已
Okay.
好吧
So, I'm Bryan. Really?
假如我是布莱恩 真的么
'cause I have more in common with him.
我跟他更像才对
I'm Bryan.
我是布莱恩
I'm going out of my way
我要去搜查一把价值不菲的琴
to search for a pricy violin when I find out Maurie has it.
后来我发现琴在玛丽手上
You approach Maurie, you ask for it,
你找到玛丽 让他把琴交出来
and for whatever reason, Maurie resists.
不管因为什么 玛丽不肯
So I kill him.
所以我杀了他
And leave the Strad behind?
却把琴留下了
It doesn't make sense.
这没道理
A tuning peg's been ripped off.
有个弦轴被拔走了
Well, Annie said she broke a string.
安妮说她弄坏的是琴弦
Yeah, but when you break a string, it breaks --
是 不过琴弦断了就断了
It doesn't snap the violin.
不会弄坏整架琴
Sara, what work was Bryan doing in Beijing?
莎拉 布莱恩在北♥京♥的时候干什么了
He was at the Peking Sci-tech Convention
他参加了北♥京♥科技会展
to research expanding... Sterling Bosch's tech division.
想伺机扩张... 斯博公♥司♥的科技部
Jones, can you check and see
琼斯 麻烦查一下
if anything was stolen from that convention?
展会上有没有丢东西
No, I-I already did.
不 我已经查过了
Local authorities said nothing suspicious went down.
当局说没发现任何可疑迹象
You're right. Nothing at the convention.
确实 展会是没丢东西
One of the vendors reported a carbon polymer
一个卖♥♥主说他们实验室
was stolen from their lab.
丢了个碳化合物材料
According to this,
上面说
its low mass and structural integrity
它质量极小 且结构完整
make it one of the strongest materials in the world.
是世上最坚硬材料之一
Capable of enhancing medical development,
可促进医学发展
imaging technologies, body armor,
推进影像工程和防弹衣的开♥发♥
and even building an elevator to space.
甚至建造太空仪器
Bryan does dream big.
布莱恩野心是挺大
Guess what it looks like.
看看像什么
A violin string.
一根琴弦
When Maurie went to fix it,
玛丽去修琴的时候
he must have realized something was wrong,
肯定发现事有蹊跷
become an obstacle --
就成了绊脚石
So Bryan stole this
所以布莱恩偷了这个
to launch Sterling Bosch into the tech world.
好让斯博涉足科技领域
He knew anyone who was at that convention
他知道所有参加展会的人
would be flagged trying to leave the country.
出国时都要接受安检
He couldn't get through customs.
他过不了海关
Yeah, so he hid the string on the violin to pass inspection,
所以他把弦藏进小提琴 混过检查
then he went through separately -- smart.
然后他再单独过安检 聪明
So we know where it came from. And we know how it got here.
我们知道那东西的出处 也知道怎么来的
The only question left is, where's the string now?
唯一的问题是 弦现在在哪
Is this what you're looking for?
在找这个吗
You really are a clever girl.
这姑娘真聪明
Didn't take a genius to figure out something was up.
随便想想就知道事有猫腻
You were angry after what went down after the concert,
交响乐演出后你很生气
And I figured you never got what you wanted.
我就知道你没如愿以偿
I'm assuming you're here for a reason.
你来这是有原因的吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表