剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Your teacher told me I might find him here.
你老师告诉我 我也许能在这找到他
Actually, I'm not a teacher.
其实我不是老师
You...
你
You already know that I'm a federal agent.
你已经知道我是联邦探员
But guess what.
但你知道吗
I am, too.
我也是
You're under arrest for attempted murder and fraud.
你现在因试图谋杀和诈骗罪名被捕
Danielle?
戴妮尔
It's Diana.
我叫戴安
And your girlfriend's cooking sucks.
你女朋友的厨艺真烂
Chloe, call my lawyer.
克洛伊 打电♥话♥给我的律师
He needs to know about this.
得让他知道这件事
Chloe, I need you to do this for me.
克洛伊 我要你马上打电♥话♥
Let's go. Are you listening?!
快走 你在听吗
What's going to happen to him?
他会怎么样
Well, he'll have to go to prison.
他会进监狱
Uh, Chloe, your life is about to change.
克洛伊 你的人生将要改变
I'm not gonna lie to you -- it won't be easy.
我不骗你 这可不容易
But don't run away from that.
但不要逃避
This could be an opportunity.
这也可能是一次机会
A chance to start over,
一次重新开始的机会
Maybe live the life you really want.
可以过你真正想要的生活
I got that chance,
我有过那种机会
and it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
而那是我所经历过的最好的事
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Thanks, mister
谢谢你 老师
Wait. What's your real name?
等等 你的真名叫什么
Neal.
尼尔
Take care, Chloe.
保重 克洛伊
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for everything.
我只想说 我对这一切感到很抱歉
It's not your fault. It's my dad's.
错不在你 而在我爸
Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to...
如果你要找人谈谈...
Thanks.
多谢
And I really did like your poem.
我真的很喜欢你的诗
We've got early day tomorrow.
我们明天还得赶早
Got to get a jump on the Mortenson real-estate scam.
要去调查莫坦森的房♥地♥产♥诈骗案
Nice tie.
领带不错
Oh. It was a... thank-you gift from evan.
这是埃文的谢礼
I know I-I complicated your life.
我知道我让你生活变复杂了
Stop. Don't say anything else.
停 别再说了
Can I say thank you?
我能说声谢谢吗
I told them the truth.
我告诉了他们实情
But you didn't tell them everything.
但你并没有全盘托出
What you did on this case, how you carried yourself...
你在这次案件中的表现
Makes me believe this partnership can work.
让我相信我们还能继续搭档
I know what this opportunity means.
我知道这次机会意味着什么
Trust me.
相信我
They're nice, but they're not what matter to me.
这票不错 但并不是我最在意的东西
About the commutation --
话说减刑
Oh, I've already made enough big decisions for one day.
我今天做的重大决定已经够多了
Got it.
我懂
Those tickets being the hardest.
而把票还给你是最艰难的决定
Pretty good seats.
位置很好
I know.
我知道
You sure?
你确定吗
See you tomorrow.
明天见
See ya.
再见
Hey, Jones.
琼斯
Caffrey just gave me two tickets to a Yankees game tonight.
卡夫瑞刚给了我两张洋基队今晚的比赛球票
And they look real.
看着不像是假票
Want to go?
想去吗
Good seats.
位置不错哟
I'll drive.
我来开车
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表