剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Little more time in the oven, and it would have had me fooled.
要是再多烤一会 连我就能被糊过去
So it's a forgery.
这么说 这是幅赝品
I'm sorry, Peter.
我很遗憾 彼得
I know how much you wanted this.
我知道你很想找到这幅画
Petey...
彼得
We took down an arms dealer
我们逮捕了一个军♥火♥商
and recovered a number of missing paintings.
找到了大量丢失的油画
This is still a win.
也算是赢了
I thought for sure it was the real thing...
我之前很肯定...
that the treasure was out there.
那些藏品都还在
Searching for the truth is what makes you a good agent.
对真♥相♥的执着让你成为出色的探员
You can't always be right.
可人总会犯错
In fact, the hardest thing to do is admit you're wrong,
其实 最困难的是承认自己的错误
Like I seemed to be about Neal.
就像我之前错怪了尼尔
You think he's changed?
你觉得他变了吗
I can't say it with conviction that he's reformed yet...
我还不能肯定他已经洗心革面
but I can tell you he wants to be here.
但能看出来 他想留在这里
Find something interesting?
有什么发现吗
Hi, Chris.
克里斯
You went all out for your undercover assignment.
你为了卧底任务简直是全力以赴
Really settled into the bureau.
真是彻底融入局里了
The tie drawer's a nice touch.
领带匣都有 细致入微啊
Maintaining cover is my specialty.
保持伪装是我的专长
Oh, I know.
我知道
Agent Jones told me
琼斯探员告诉我
how much he's enjoyed working with you all this time.
一直以来 他可喜欢跟你共事了
All right. You caught me.
好吧 被你发现了
I'm not who I said I was.
我用假身份骗了你
No. You're Neal Caffrey,
对啊 你是尼尔·卡夫瑞
infamous con man and forger.
臭名昭著的骗子和伪造者
Guilty as charged.
所控属实
How long did you think you could keep this up?
你觉得你能装多久
Not long, but I needed to buy some time,
不会太久 但我要争取时间
and it was the only play I had.
无奈之下只能唱这么一出
Melissa, working with Peter
玛丽莎 和彼得一起工作
has been one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
是件无比幸福的事
But he started cutting me out. You know how that feels.
可他开始排挤我 那感觉你很清楚
He wasn't trusting me.
他不信任我
Imagine that.
怪不了他
I needed to know why so I could fix it.
我得找出原因 好及时补救
I'm sorry I brought you into this.
很抱歉把你也卷进来
Obviously, I'll have to tell Kramer everything.
显然 我得把一切都跟克雷默老实交代
Of course. We'll tell him the truth.
当然 我们得把真♥相♥告诉他
The whole truth.
全都告诉他
If I tell him I told you
如果他知道
about the existence of the u-boat manifest over martinis,
我喝了几杯酒就把潜艇货单的事告诉你了
my career is over.
我饭碗就没了
And you know that.
你心知肚明
You really are Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞真是名不虚传
Welcome to white collar.
欢迎来到精英调查组
It was impressive watching you work.
你工作的时候挺有一手
Likewise.
彼此
Whoever forged that painting
不管伪造这画的人是谁
is gonna make our work a whole lot more interesting.
他会让我们的工作更有趣
Why's that?
为什么
Because it's the best I've ever seen.
因为那是我见过最赞的赝品
We did it, Moz.
我们成功了 蚊子
The FBI is off our trail.
联调局不会怀疑我们了
I've never known you to pass up a good bordeaux.
美酒当前却不为所动 不像你啊
Notice anything?
注意到没
Come on.
别闹了
Can we please enjoy our victory?
享受下成功的喜悦不行么
Neal, I've been really patient.
尼尔 我已经够耐心的了
But it's time for you to make a choice.
你是时候得做出选择了
Do you want to leave or not?
你到底要不要离开
No.
不要
There are things about this life I'm not ready to give up.
我还无法彻底放弃这里的生活
Do you even know what this life is anymore?
你还清楚这所谓的"生活"是什么吗
I mean, you're...on a leash.
你看 你带着脚链呢
You're still in prison.
这跟坐牢没区别
You have stockholm syndrome.
你这是斯德哥尔摩综合症
I can always walk out that door, Moz.
蚊子 我想离开的话随时可以
I can never walk back in.
可一旦离开 就无法回头了
Well, then, you've made your choice.
好吧 路是你选的
I always thought ours would be a happy ending.
还以为我们能有个皆大欢喜的结局
If you want a happy ending, it depends --
若想结局皆大欢喜 这取决于...
On where you stop the story.
你把哪里看做故事的结局
Yeah, Orson Welles.
我知道 奥逊·威尔斯
I'll see you around, Neal.
回头见了 尼尔
You're fooling yourself
如果你觉得这才是真正的你
if you think this is who you really are.
那你是在自欺欺人
Honey, you're gonna drive yourself crazy.
亲爱的 你快把自己逼疯了
I'm missing something, El.
我肯定遗漏了什么 小伊
You've looked as hard as you can.
能看的你都看了
There's nothing more to find today.
今天不会再有新发现了
But there will be, and when the right evidence surfaces...
我迟早能找到 一旦确凿的证据浮出水面
...I'm afraid this will all blow up in Neal's face.
恐怕尼尔就一败涂地了
Whatever mess he made, he made it.
不管他捅了什么娄子 覆水难收
And if it comes out,
如果事情败露
he's gonna have to clean it up.
后果他自负
So...what?
所以呢
So come home...
所以 回家来吧
have dinner...
吃晚饭
relax with a bottle of your favorite beer...
喝瓶你最爱的啤酒放松下
and continue working on the case,
然后再继续工作
because you are...
因为你是个...
A workaholic?
工作狂
...Peter Burke, the archeologist.
是彼得·博尔克 考古学家
Thanks, honey. I'll be home soon.
谢谢 亲爱的 我这就回家
Okay.
好
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Working late again.
又加班啦
You're persistent, I'll give you that.
不得不说 你真是坚持不懈
Keller. Pardon the theatrics.
凯勒 弄得这么戏剧化真抱歉
But under the circumstances,
不过就目前情况来说
we can't be having this conversation in person.
我们不能面谈
I'm sure you understand.
你能理解的吧
What do you want, Keller?
你想干嘛 凯勒
I need your help.
想让你帮个忙
My help.
要我帮你
Turn yourself in. I'll see what I can do.
来自首 我再看看能怎么帮你
Yeah, I don't think I can do that, Burke.
这恐怕不行 博尔克
But I tell you what --
跟你说
If you help me, I can help you.
如果你帮我 我就帮你
Our interests are more mutual than you think.
我们可是在同一条船上
And you know this how?
你怎么知道
Because I've seen the treasure.
因为我见过那些藏品
Yeah, your boy Caffrey's got it.
对 在你家卡夫瑞手里
And you want it.
你想要那些藏品
I'm a sucker for the game, Burke.
我可喜欢玩游戏了 博尔克
So, you gonna help me or what?
到底帮不帮我
Why would I help you?
我♥干♥嘛要帮你
That's a good question.
问得好
How about you go home
不如你回家去
and relax with a bottle of your favorite beer
喝瓶你最爱的啤酒放松一下
and think about it?
然后再做考虑
You could use some alone time.
家里不会有人打扰你
Boss.
头儿
Neighbors saw a black van, Jersey plates.
邻居看见一辆黑色货车 泽西岛牌照
She was alive when they took her.
他们带走她的时候 她还活着
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表