剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
On the list?
名单上的吗
Not sure. It was pulled after a couple of hours.
不确定 几小时后就撤了
No details beyond the artist.
除了画家没其它细节
But how many new Degases are there?
但德加的新画能有多少
Showed up the same time D.C. Art crimes came to visit.
正好是华盛顿艺术品罪案科的人来的那会
Probably coincidence.
可能是巧合
Probably.
只是可能
I'm gonna move this -- to be safe.
我得转移掉这个 安全起见
All right, we need to get into Carlisle's office,
好 我们得进入卡莱尔的办公室
Hack the safe, and return the bustier.
黑进保险箱 把胸衣放回去
Mozzie, you will keep an eye on Carlisle.
蚊子 你负责盯着卡莱尔
I'll keep all four on him.
我的四眼可牢了
Now, it's the weekend,
因为是周末
So the only people in the building will be security.
楼里只剩下安保
Security will be increased in carlisle's penthouse.
卡莱尔阁楼那的安保会加强
Luckily, not on the lower floors.
幸运的是 楼下不严
The telephone-junction box is on the second floor.
电♥话♥组线箱在两楼
And that is where we need to get Scott.
斯科特就去那边
Do I have to be the baby?
非要用婴儿代表我吗
Mm-hmm. Standard rule -- the new man on the team is the baby.
基本守则 新人都是婴儿
The alarm system won't be --
警报不是...
It's state-of-the-art, but give me a couple hours.
那是最高技术 给我几个小时
I can write an algorithm that can bypass the signal traps.
就能写出绕过信♥号♥♥陷阱的算法
The alarm system won't be a problem.
警报不是问题
How's that? Because we're not gonna set it off.
为啥 因为我们不会启动它
Our obstacles are a guard and a security door
我们的问题在于一个警卫和
that only opens from the inside.
一扇只能从内部打开的安全门
All the while, you just have to avoid the cameras.
在此期间 只需避开摄像头
To get through the security door,
为了通过安全门
we'll need Mozzie's air gun.
我们需要蚊子的气♥枪♥
Oh, be warned -- like an Olsen twin,
要小心 跟奥尔森姐妹一样
though she seems demure, she packs quite a punch.
这家伙看着端庄 实则淫♥荡♥
Hey, you can't have that open indoors.
室内不能撑伞
Oh, I know. It's bad luck. I've been trying to close it.
我知道 倒霉 我正试着关上
The catch is stuck. Out.
接口卡住了 出去
I'm supposed to meet a friend here.
我和朋友约了在这儿
I don't care. Meet him on the street.
关我屁事 到街上等
Uh, did you hear something earlier?
你刚才有听到什么吗
I did. Yeah. Thunder.
是啊 打雷嘛
Once Scott's through the security door,
斯科特通过安全门后
It's Sara's turn.
就该莎拉上了
Really? A barbie? Standard rule.
不是吧 我是芭比娃娃 基本守则
There are no standard rules.
去你的基本守则
I would much prefer to be the salt shaker.
我宁愿是盐罐
Uh, considering your role in this,
考虑到你的角色
The barbie is more apropos.
芭比更贴切
Excuse me. I'm here for Mr. Carlisle.
不好意思 我来找卡莱尔先生
I'm afraid he's not in.
不好意思 他不在
Oh, I don't think you understand.
你可能没理解
I'm here for Mr. Carlisle.
我是专程来找卡莱尔先生
I'll have to call his office.
我得打给他办公室
Mm. Do that.
打呗
Scott should have hacked into the switchboard by then.
斯科特到时已经搞定接线
So, Scott -- hello.
所以 斯科特 喂
Oh. Come on. Stay with me.
拜托 别开小差
You'll be Carlisle's assistant.
你就是卡莱尔的助理
Carlisle's office.
卡莱尔办公室
Is Mr. Carlisle in? There's a woman here who --
卡莱尔先生在吗 有位女士...
About time! He's been waiting for her.
正好 他已经在等了
Send her up immediately.
马上让她上来
How's she look?
看着怎么样
Expensive.
很贵
Scott, you'll put the security cameras
斯科特 把卡莱尔办公室的摄像头
in Carlisle's office on a loop,
换上循环带
especially the one you missed the first time.
尤其是你上次漏掉的那个
Once Sara's up there, she'll let you in.
莎拉上去后 会放你进去
Eyes front and center, Romeo.
别乱瞄 罗密欧
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
Don't call me "Ma'am."
别叫我夫人
Then, Scott hacks the safe's keypad again,
然后 斯科特再次黑掉保险箱键盘
puts the bustier back, and we're home free.
把胸衣放进去 咱们就能回家喽
This is not the same safe.
不是同一个保险箱
You can't crack this?
你不行吗
Old school's not really my style.
传统保险箱不是我的长项
Okay, and mine is not cracking a safe in my bra,
正好 我也不擅长穿这胸衣开锁
but we adapt.
要会应变嘛
Out for a stroll? Taking in the sights?
出来散步啊 看风景吗
Peter --
彼得
Imagine my surprise when I checked your anklet
当我检查你脚环发现你就在
And found out that you were right outside Carlisle's office.
卡莱尔办公室外面 知道我有多惊讶吗
I can explain. Starting with Robin Hoodie.
我能解释 从小罗宾汉开始讲
Is he in there?
他在里面吗
I think it's better if I don't answer that.
我觉得最好还是不回答
Better for you or for me? For Scott.
为了你还是为了我 为了斯科特
Look, I've got a plan, okay?
我有个计划
And part of that plan is contingent
其中还有一个条件
on you not knowing what it is.
就是你不能知道
I'm not the Sheriff of Nottingham.
我可不是诺丁汉郡长
Did I miss a conversation?
你思维太跳跃了吧
I'm not the bad guy.
我的意思是我不是反派
But Scott can't be allowed to run around like this.
但我不能让斯科特逍遥法外
He's gonna get somebody hurt, starting with himself.
他会伤到别人 从他自己开始
I need to bring him in.
我要逮捕他
I know. Give me an hour.
我知道 给我一个小时
After that, I think I can get him to turn himself in to you.
一小时后 我认为我能让他向你自首
You think? I know.
你认为 我确信
Look, I have to go.
听着 我要去救个火
I'll be waiting right here.
我就在这儿等你
When you come back, you better have him with you.
你回来时 最好带着他一起
Thank you.
谢谢
Running out of umbrellas. What's wrong?
雨伞快不够用了 怎么了
Carlisle updated the safe.
卡莱尔升级了保险柜
Is he serious?
他搞笑呢吧
Apparently.
很显然
I increased the sensitivity of the mike on the phone 10 times.
我把手♥机♥上麦克风的灵敏度调高了十倍
You made a stethoscope happen.
自♥制♥听筒 你真强大
I'm hitting the cylinders. It's not working.
我总是卡在锁栓上 搞不定啊
That's because it's a six-cylinder safe with two false gates.
因为这个保险柜有六个锁栓两个假码
False gates? Yeah, safecracking booby traps.
假码 对 开保险柜的陷阱之一
You hit one, you have to start all over again.
撞到一个就得重新开始
May I? Of course.
让我试试 好
All right, I'll go by touch.
那好 我凭手感
You go by sound.
你用听觉
You two make quite the pair.
你俩挺搭的嘛
Hello?
喂
Are you done yet?
你们完活了吗
Uh, we hit a snag, but we're gonna be out soon.
我们小小地触了下礁 但就快解决了
Or not so soon.
好吧 或许没那么快
Yeah, well, unsnag as quickly as possible.
无论怎样 你们一定要尽快离开
Okay. Thank you, mozzie.
好 谢谢 蚊子
What is it?
怎么了
Carlisle is on his way here.
卡莱尔马上过来了
All right, come on.
好吧 我们加速
Thanks, jones. I appreciate the backup.
谢了 琼斯 后援很好
No need to rush here.
但不需要赶过来
I'm not expecting any...
现在还没有什么
...trouble.
麻烦
On second thought, go ahead and rush.
我改主意了 快赶过来吧
All right, that's the third gate.
好了 到第三个码了
All right, Carlisle's got to have a security monitor
卡莱尔在这应该有监视器
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表