剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
This is the original art manifest from the u-boat.
这是潜艇上名画的原始清单
I need you to translate these 22 paintings into English.
我要你把这22条记录译成英文
I can do that. Not here. Do it at home.
没问题 别在这做 带回家
How long will it take?
需要多久
A few hours. Don't use the internet.
几小时 不要用网络
I don't need someone piecing this together
我不想有人通过你的谷歌♥翻译页面
from your google translation page.
拼凑出清单
You're getting as paranoid as Mozzie.
你的疑心病可比蚊子
Maybe.
也许吧
A cup of tea, a German-English dictionary,
一杯茶配上一本德英字典
and I'll have it translated in a day or two.
一两天我就能搞定
Good.
很好
Your copy goes to Agent Melissa Matthews
翻译后交给华盛顿艺术品
from D.C. Art Crimes.
犯罪科的玛丽莎·马修斯探员
She leaves New York in the end of the week.
她周末离开纽约
You got it, boss.
放心吧 头儿
You know what they say.
你懂的
When they're out to get you,
当你被人盯上时
paranoia is only good thinking.
再小心也不为过
Working late?
加班吗
No, just wrapping up paperwork
只是整理利希滕斯坦[美国画家]作品
on that black-market Lichtenstein.
黑市交易案的卷宗
See you tomorrow, Caffrey.
明天见 卡夫瑞
See ya.
再见
Hold the elevator.
电梯请稍等
准备调包
尼尔:
Diana!
戴安
You dropped this.
你忘了这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Looks good on you.
很衬你
Was that a present?
是别人送的吗
No.
不是
It's nice. Di!
真漂亮 小戴
Neal, this is my girlfriend, Christie.
尼尔 这是我女友克里斯蒂
Christie.
克里斯蒂
It's so nice to finally meet you.
幸会 终于见到真人了
The infamous Neal Caffrey.
你就是恶名昭彰的尼尔·卡夫瑞
I think his smile's more charming than devious.
我觉得他的笑容不只狡猾 还更迷人
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
Trust me, it's devious.
相信我 他绝对是笑里藏刀
We should go. We'll be late for our reservation.
我们走吧 预订时间到了
Date night, huh?
约会之夜吗
Where you headed?
去哪儿过
Babbo.
巴柏[知名意大利餐厅]
Oh, excellent.
棒极了
Their truffle risotto was the inspiration for mine.
他们的松露意式烩饭是我的创意
You cook? I dabble.
你懂烹饪 玩票而已
The secret's the cheese.
秘诀在于奶酪
I use raw-milk pecorino.
我用了鲜羊奶做的奶酪
You see? Unpasteurized dairy is illegal.
明白了吗 用未杀菌的鲜乳品是违法的
Devious.
这是狡诈的化身
Illegal to sell. Mine was a gift.
出♥售♥是违法 我是赠送
You're a chef. I, uh, attempt desserts.
你是厨师 我还是试试甜点吧
Oh. Well, we should combine forces.
我们可以两对情侣一起约会
Let's have a date night this week. I'll bring Sara.
这周找个晚上 我带着莎拉
Sure. We'll put it on the books.
好 我们会安排日程
You ready? Ready.
走吗 走吧
Good to meet you, Neal.
很高兴见到你 尼尔
Good to meet you.
我也是
Foiled...
任务失败
by Ms. Lady suit.
被探员姐的夫人破坏了
Dr. Lady suit.
探员姐的医生夫人
Any idea when our Art Crimes agent is heading back to D.C.?
那位艺术品犯罪科探员何时回华盛顿
The bureau travel department has her flying out on Friday.
局里安排她周五走
Dare I say, our target has shifted. Yeah.
我想咱们的目标换人了 没错
Assuming the list is in that briefcase,
如果名单在那个文件箱里
we need to get a look before Diana delivers it to her.
我们得在戴安交给她前搞到手
I'll follow.
我去盯梢
Thanks for coming, Jones.
感谢你能来 琼斯
Sure, Peter. What's up?
应该的 彼得 怎么了
You know who Helen Anderson is?
知道海伦·安德森吗
Yeah, executive editor at Circumspect.
《环球观察》的执行编辑
Wrote that killer expose on Big Oil.
揭露石油巨头暗♥杀♥丑闻的那位
That's her. Take a look at these.
正是 看看这些
Ah, someone's following her.
有人跟踪她
Someone's threatening her.
有人恐吓她
Wow. She call us in?
她希望咱们介入
Her boss did.
是她的老板
Leland Shelton. He owns the magazine.
利兰·谢尔顿 杂♥志♥社是他的
and the paper I read
还有我读的报纸
and the news channel I watch every morning.
以及我每天早晨看的新闻频道
Leland's golf buddies
利兰和咱们组领导
with the head of the white-collar division,
是高尔夫球友
so looks like we're helping out.
所以我们要帮忙
Got to love country-club politics.
托乡村俱乐部政♥治♥的福
So we're here to find out if the threat's
我们要查出恐吓者
coming from someone she's digging into.
是否和她正在挖的新闻有关
That, too.
这也是任务之一
When was the last time you were on protective detail?
你上一次执行保护任务是什么时候
Really?
你认真的吗
I'm the one that pulled Helen out of the field
是我一手提拔了海伦
and onto the masthead of this magazine.
并让她的名字登上刊头
I appreciate your help.
我很感激你们来帮忙
Helen?
海伦
Do you have a minute?
有空吗
4,320. That's how many minutes I have till my deadline.
还有4320分钟[3天]截稿
Not now, Leland.
现在没空 利兰
Oh, this won't take long.
不会耽误你太久
These are Agents Burke and Jones from the FBI.
这是联调局的博尔克探员和琼斯探员
What are you doing with these?
你们拿这些做什么
They got them from me. I'm concerned, Helen.
是我给他们的 我担心你 海伦
And I know where you got them.
我知道你从哪弄到的
Melinda!
梅琳达
I told you to throw these out!
我让你把这些扔掉
She was worried about you.
她只是担心你
You're done. You're fired. Now.
到此为止 你被炒了 马上走人
Helen.
海伦
And don't interfere with my staff.
别插手我的人事安排
Ms. Anderson, our job is to figure out who made the threat.
安德森女士 我们只想找出恐吓者
Could it be related to a current story?
会不会和某些时事新闻有关
Current story.
时事新闻
This...
这个
stuck in my door in Kabul.
在喀布尔[阿富汗首都]有人插在我门上
This grenade thrown in my camera bag in Chechnya.
在车♥臣♥这手榴弹被扔进我的相机包
This effigy burned outside my door in West Virginia.
在西佛吉尼亚有人在我门外焚烧这幅肖像
I write stories that make enemies.
我写的新闻会树敌
If I share my information with you
如果我将信息透露给你们
and you screw it up,
你们又搞砸了
it all falls apart.
那就功亏一篑了
All these pictures mean is that I'm on the right track.
这些照片证明我跟对了方向
Whoever took these photos knows your routine.
拍这些照片的人知道你的日程安排
They got close.
他们就在你身边
All they had to do was pull the trigger.
他们只要扣动扳机
But they didn't.
可他们还没动手
I'm not asking you to drop the piece, Helen.
我不是让你放弃这个新闻 海伦
Just let them protect you.
只是让他们来保护你
You won't even know I'm there.
你甚至不会察觉我的存在
Oh, really?
真的吗
I won't see your black S.U.V. parked a half a block away
你的黑色SUV不会停在半个街区外
or your wingtips following me down the hallway?
你不会跟到我的玄关吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表