剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
He'll do time, and I'll help him through it.
他进号♥子 我会帮他度过这个难关
After that, we'll see.
之后就再说了
He's a lucky guy.
他真幸运
You're pretty lucky yourself.
你也挺幸运
I should probably...
我差不多要...
Yeah.
好
I got some deviled ham.
我有辣味烤火腿
What's going on?
怎么了
Our repo trader
那个回购商
might be making his move tonight.
可能今晚会有所行动
And Neal's complaining about another stakeout.
尼尔就抱怨又要盯梢了
Oh, no, no. I'm not complaining.
不是 我才没在抱怨
I'm stating a fact.
我那是陈述事实
I would rather pound my thumb with a hammer
我宁愿用锤子敲断拇指
than do another stakeout.
也不想再去盯梢了
I'll do it.
我来吧
What, pound his thumb? No, do the stakeout.
敲断他拇指么 不是 我来盯梢
Really? You don't mind? No.
真的 你不介意么 没事
Not at all.
完全不介意
As a matter of fact,
说实话
uh, kind of miss it.
还挺怀念呢
Thank you. Thank you, Jones.
谢谢 太谢谢了 琼斯
You sure you want to miss poker night?
你确定今晚不去打牌了么
Yeah, I don't mind.
嗯 我无所谓
I kind of enjoy these all-nighters,
我挺喜欢值夜班
whereas some choose to complain about it.
不过某些人却抱怨个不停
You know how I get in the van. I get anxious.
你也知道 坐车里我就心烦
I sweat. I do know. I do know.
我会出汗 是 我清楚得很
You have a good night.
晚安喽
You too.
你也是
Hey, Moz, Peter's pulling an all-nighter in the van.
蚊子 彼得一整晚都会在车里盯梢
Perfect.
太好了
I'm en route to the suit family estate right now.
我正往猫咪探员家走呢
We don't have to like it, but it has to be done.
就算我们不喜欢 也得这么干
Yeah. I know.
嗯 我知道
Good luck, my friend. Godspeed.
好运 朋友 马到成功
Well, so, we have an art exhibit and dinner.
所以 我们去看艺术展然后吃晚饭
I think you pulled a fast one.
我觉得你耍猫腻儿了
Moi?
我吗
Come on.
拜托
Laurent? Takes months to get in there.
那可是洛朗 想进去得排好几个月呢
Oh, it's nothing.
小菜一碟啦
I know a guy who blackmailed a guy.
我认识一人 他勒索了另外一人
Something about spandex.
关于紧身裤什么的
I don't ask questions.
我没问那么多
Well, it means a lot to me that you thought of me,
这种好事你能想到我 我很感动
So thank you.
谢谢啦
No, really.
不 真的
It was, uh, spandex.
是紧身裤的功劳
All right.
好了
Okay. Satch, you be good.
小沙 要乖噢
You stay. No, no, chopchop.
好好看家 好了 快走
Okay. Don't want to be late.
好 可不能迟到
Okay, okay.
好的
Here you go.
给
Don't look at me like that.
别这么看着我
Hey, Peter, how's the stakeout?
喂 彼得 监视行动如何了
Jones is on a coffee run.
琼斯买♥♥咖啡去了
Listen, that call you made
那个 今晚你离开办公室之前
before you left the office tonight...
打的那通电♥话♥
Yeah?
怎么了
Was it Sara?
是莎拉吗
She hasn't been taking my calls.
她一直不接我电♥话♥
Aw, man.
真是的
That's got to be weighing on you.
你肯定很郁闷吧
You have no idea.
郁闷坏了
Listen...you and I have been through some stuff,
听着 我们一起经历了很多事
and we've had to keep things from each other.
也曾不得已跟对方有所隐瞒
But...if you want to talk,
但是 如果你想找谁聊聊
and I -- you know, I mean, really talk...
我是说 敞开心扉的谈话
I'm here for you.
你随时可以来找我
Is this the loneliness of the van talking?
你这是盯梢盯得寂寞了么
Maybe, maybe.
也许吧
But, uh, I --
但是 我...
You know, I think you deserve some happiness.
我觉得你应该过得幸福一点
And I, uh --
我...
Whatever I can do to help you with that...
只要你能幸福 不管你要我做什么...
let me know.
尽管开口
Thanks, Peter.
谢谢你 彼得
That means a lot.
我很感动
Yeah.
嗯
No problem.
别客气
See you tomorrow, Neal.
明天见 尼尔
See you tomorrow.
明天见
The suspense is killing me.
我已经等不及了
Did you find the safe?
保险柜找到没
I did.
找到了
Did you get in?
打开了吗
I did.
打开了
And?
然后呢
The manifest wasn't in there, Moz.
货单不在里面 蚊子
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Listen, we both knew this was a long shot, right?
我们早知道机会渺茫 对吧
Well, yes, but I --
是啊 但是我...
Listen, I got to get out of here. Let's talk tomorrow.
我得赶紧出去了 明天再说
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表