剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my god.
天啊
Sara? The door is locked.
莎拉 门锁上了
Uh, just one second.
稍等
What's going on? Are you leaving?
怎么了 你要走吗
The renovations on my apartment are far enough along
公♥寓♥装♥修♥得差不多了
that I can move back in.
我可以搬回去了
Doesn't mean you have to head out right this second.
那也不用现在就走
Neal.
尼尔
I'm leaving. Done.
我要走了 结束了
A few hours ago, we were fine.
几小时前还好好的
Now you're walking out? What happened?
现在你说走就走 到底怎么了
Well, the inevitable happened, Neal.
这是早晚的事 尼尔
I mean, we didn't think this was gonna last.
你我都知道这关系不会长久
I didn't know we were a fait accompli.
可我不知道已经到这步了
Come on.
你明白的
This was fun...
我们在一起很开心
but we're two very different people.
可我们根本是不同世界的人
Oh, come on, Sara, you've always known who I am.
别这样 莎拉 你早知道我是什么人
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Okay.
好吧
I guess you figured out everything I have to offer.
你大概看到了我要与你分享的一切
We could be good together.
跟我在一起会很幸福
I know.
我知道
Neal, you live in the clouds...
尼尔 你高居云端
and I live on West 69th.
而我只是住在西69街的普通人
I never promised you anything else.
我从没对你保证过什么
I know.
我知道
Well, you found your way out.
看来你已经决定了
I'll figure out the rest of my things.
剩下的东西我会再来收拾
Yeah.
好吧
Caffrey, please take care of yourself.
卡夫瑞 你一定要照顾好自己
She walked out, just like that?
她就这么走了吗
Just like that.
就这么走了
Was it, uh... Mutual?
是不是... 好聚好散吗
No.
不是
What did she say?
她怎么说
That we're different people.
我们属于不同世界
Well, of course you're different.
你们当然不同
That's what makes life interesting.
生活因此才多姿多彩
What's next? Nothing.
你要怎么办 啥都不做
Nothing?
啥都不做
Just let her go?
你就这么放弃吗
It's not like we were star-crossed, all right?
都是你情我愿的事情
It's over. For good?
已经结束了 无可挽回了
For the best.
为了双方好
Okay, whatever you say.
好吧 既然你这么说
Morning, sunshines.
早上好 伙计们
Any movement from our suspect?
疑犯有动静吗
Walked his dog twice.
遛了两次狗
What's that smell?
什么味儿
Tuna sandwich.
金枪鱼三明治
This half is up for grabs. Pass.
这一半谁要 算了吧
Why'd you bring Caffrey?
为什么带卡夫瑞来
I brought him for his expertise and his company.
他既提供专业知识又提供陪伴服务
He likes to poke me with sticks. I do.
他要时不时看看我才放心 正是
Hey, why don't you head out?
你干嘛不出去透透气
I can catch up Peter.
我会向彼得汇报情况
You sure? Yeah.
你说真的 当然
You've got that look,
你脸上都写着了
like you're dying to get out of the van.
巴不得离开这辆监控车
You have no idea.
你可不知我有多想
You're welcome. Thank you.
别客气 谢谢
Freeze! Hands where I can see them!
别动 手举起来
Then drop your weapon and kick it over to me now.
枪放下 踢到我这边
Now!
快点
Easy, easy.
慢点
Slowly, slowly, slowly.
慢慢地 慢慢放下
Take off your mask.
摘下面罩
Look, I don't want any trouble.
听着 我不想找麻烦
Either you forgot to clean up for company,
是你忘了收拾屋子
or that was quite a fight.
还是打斗真这么激烈
Tell me about it.
你说呢
Guy was trained in Kali.
他练过菲律宾武术
Definitely a professional.
相当专业
I was able to get a shot off
我打了他一枪
that hit him in the right shoulder.
打在他右肩
Your attacker's a ghost.
攻击者人间蒸发了
NYPD's got cruisers and choppers searching the area.
纽约警局派巡警和直升机搜索了这一区
No trace.
没任何线索
What was he after? That.
他来找什么 这个
Guy breaks into an apartment to steal a postcard?
他闯空门就为了张明信片
Jimmy a friend of yours?
吉米是你朋友
Yeah, Jimmy Wilson. Old buddy from Annapolis.
吉米·威尔逊是我在海军学院的老友
Cryptic postcards from old friends mean trouble.
老友的神秘卡片总带来麻烦
In my experience.
我的经验之谈
Last I heard, he worked for Barrett-Dunne Security.
我听说他在巴雷邓恩保安公♥司♥工作
Private military for hire? Yeah.
雇佣兵组织 对
It's postmarked Pretoria, South Africa.
邮戳来自南非比勒陀利亚
That's a long way from home.
据美国万里之遥
May I? Yeah.
我看看 好
There's something under the stamp.
邮票下有东西
Do we have tweezers or... Yep.
有镊子之类的... 有
Tweezers.
镊子
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
看见了
It's a microdot. Oldschool.
这是缩印文件 老手法了
Yeah, but all you need is a film camera and a pair of scissors.
只需一台胶片摄影机和一把剪刀即可完成
Break-ins, mercenaries, secret messages.
入室抢劫 雇佣兵 秘密信息
Just another day, huh?
感觉很熟悉吧
Welcome to life outside the van.
欢迎来到监控车外的世界
Thank you. You've been no help at all.
谢谢 你帮了大忙
I'll be up in a few minutes.
我就上来
Lab's finished enhancing the microdot.
实验室已还原了缩印文件
They're sending it over.
正送过来
Barrett-Dunne confirmed Jimmy's an employee
巴雷邓恩公♥司♥确认吉米他们的职员
but won't say where he's stationed or in what capacity.
但不肯说他的驻地和职位
All right.
好吧
What else do we know about this private-mercenary outfit?
还有什么这个雇佣兵公♥司♥的信息
They make Blackwater look like a YouTube cat video.
跟它比黑水[知名安全公♥司♥]就像宠物店
They've been linked with rogue kill teams, death squads.
他们与暴♥力♥武装组织和暗♥杀♥小组有联♥系♥
Sounds like a fun group of guys.
听起来是群挺有趣的人
Doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
Jimmy's one of the good guys.
吉米是个好人
What's the story with the two of you?
讲讲你们的故事
Oh, we met at the academy.
我们在军校认识
He was like a brother to me.
亲如兄弟
A brother you haven't talked to in five years?
五年不联♥系♥的兄弟
Well, we served our tours together.
我们一起在海外服役
He stayed in the military.
后来他留在了军队
I went on to Harvard Law.
我去了哈佛法律系
Well, whatever trouble he's in,
无论他惹上了什么麻烦
maybe his wife can shed some light.
也许她老婆知道些线索
Isabelle? She's here?
伊莎贝尔 她来了吗
Yeah. She came in this morning.
对 她今天早上来的
She's upstairs, giving Diana a statement.
就在楼上 戴安在询问她
That a problem?
有问题吗
No, no.
没有
No problem at all.
没问题
Peter.
彼得
This is Isabelle Wilson.
这位是伊莎贝尔·威尔逊
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表