剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The police arrested him
警♥察♥在枕头下发现了假筹码后
when they found some fake casino chips under the cushion.
他们逮捕了拜伦
But after he came back from prison...
当他从监狱回来后
Probably still had a lot of secrets --
很可能他还有更多秘密
Just hid them better?
只是藏得更好了是吗
We're not talking about Byron anymore, are we?
我们谈得不再是拜伦了吧
No.
不了
Give Neal time, and he'll let you in.
给尼尔一点时间 他会对你卸下心防
And in the meantime?
于此期间呢
I saved Byron's hide on many occasions.
我帮拜伦藏了很多回他的秘密
I knew more than he thought I did.
我比他想象的要知道得多
Thank you.
谢谢
Talk later.
回聊
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
We got Brauer.
我们抓住布莱尔了
I heard. It's pretty amazing.
我听说了 真棒
When will you be home?
你什么时候回家
Are we a "When will you be home" couple?
我们已经进展到那种地步了吗
No. I...
不 我
I'm asking
我只是想问问
because when you said that we could keep living like this,
你说过 我们可以继续过奢华的生活
what did you mean, neal?
你到底是什么意思 尼尔
Nothing.
没什么
You know, it's like you said -- I was...daydreaming.
像你说的 我在白日做梦
Really? That's all?
真的吗 仅此而已吗
That's really all.
仅此而已
Come on. Smile.
来 笑一个
You're gonna get your money back.
你的钱要回来了
We'll celebrate tonight.
我们今晚庆祝一下
Okay.
好
What you got there?
你拿着什么
Oh. Vulture's number.
秃鹰的电♥话♥
And I didn't even have to circumvent a middlebox.
这回我都没有通过中间联络
You got yourself a girlfriend.
你捞了个女朋友啊
Neither I nor she would ever thrust
她和我都不会用如此庸俗的字眼
such a crude epithet upon ourselves.
来形容我们的关系
You thinking about staying?
你在考虑留下吗
In new york? Yeah.
在纽约吗 对
You're thinking about staying.
你在考虑永远留下
It's crossed my mind.
确实想过
No, no. I-I don't want to hear this.
不不 我不想听
Nobody knows we have the treasure, moz.
没人知道我们拥有那些宝藏 蚊子
We can live our lives.
我们可以正常地生活下去
As closet billionaires?
不出柜的百万富翁吗
I don't think so.
我可不想
That's not how this works.
不是这样的
The secret of the treasure is radioactive.
宝藏的秘密是带有辐射的
A look here, a whisper there.
一个眼神 一句话 就会泄露出来
It's...too big.
这个秘密太大了
It can't be kept.
保守不了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Cutting all ties.
砍断所有羁绊
Our future is lying in a vault right now,
我们的未来就在那个金库里
waiting for us.
等着我们
This is no time to be dropping anchor.
我们没有时间抛锚驻守
No complications.
不要羁绊
No complications.
不要羁绊
Don't you have perfect recall?
你不是过目不忘吗
Symbolic gesture.
象征性的举动而已
Neal, what did you do?
尼尔 你做了什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表