剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You're keeping Neal close while you go in for the Degas?
你要一路带着尼尔去找德加画作吗
I want to watch his expression
我想看看他看见我拿到画儿时
when he sees the painting in my hand.
是什么表情
Any chance he goes for the place tonight?
他今晚会去那里吗
No, I've got a team monitoring his tracking data.
不可能 我派人盯着他的行踪数据
That doesn't mean he's not planning something.
那不代表他没有盘算什么
I'm sure he is.
他肯定有
How are we gonna get the copy of the Degas
我们要怎么先把德加的复♥制♥品
and all the other stuff up to Richmond's in the first place?
等等东西弄到列治文家去
You're gonna do it.
这就交给你了
How?
怎么做
We're gonna need a bazooka.
我们得先弄个火箭炮来
You are looking at an AT4 recoilless rifle.
这是一支AT4无后座力步♥枪♥
Made by Saab, fielded by U.S. And Swedish forces.
萨博制♥造♥ 美国和瑞典军队都在使用
Very popular in Afghanistan last summer.
去年夏天在阿富汗很常见
How many do you have?
这东西你有多少
We'll go with 200.
大概200支吧
Should I be asking how you got them?
我能问问你是怎么弄到这些货的吗
Let's just say they fell off a truck.
就当是从卡车上掉下来的好了
How do I know nothing broke falling off that truck?
那我怎么知道有没有被摔坏
Oh, consider this a floor model.
你可以把这个当作样品
Test it out, and if you like it,
试用一下 如果你觉得不错
we can talk about the other 199.
我们再来讨论剩下的199支枪
Obviously I can't test it here.
显然我不能在这儿试
Oh, take your time.
没关系 慢慢来
You know, I'll be in touch.
回头再联♥系♥我
Enjoy. Enjoy.
慢慢享受
Okay.
好了
The elevators are mine, Neal.
电梯我搞定了 尼尔
The rest is up to you.
剩下的就看你的了
Team one in position on the stairs.
一队已就位 在楼梯上待命
Thanks, Jones. We're moving in.
多谢 琼斯 我们要进去了
I got it.
我来
What are you planning to do with this?
你打算用这个做什么
Always be prepared, right?
总得有所准备 对吧
Right.
好吧
FBI. We have a warrant to search the penthouse.
联邦调查局 我们奉命搜查阁楼
Agent Peter Burke.
我是彼得·博尔克探员
I have a hostile witness on my hands.
我现在有个恶意证人
Do you have a storage room or an office that I can borrow
你们有没有储藏室或是办公室
while I'm conducting my business upstairs?
我上去办事时可以把他搁在那
Yes, sir. Right over there. I'll show you.
有 先生 就在那边 我带你去
Oh, come on, Peter. You cannot lock me in here.
别这样 彼得 你不能把我关在这
Watch me.
你看我能不能
Under no circumstances is he to leave.
不管发生什么事都不能放他出来
He has no medical condition,
他没有任何疾病
he's had enough water, and he's been to the bathroom.
喝过足够多的水 也去过厕所了
If he calls you, don't answer.
如果他叫你们 别理他
If he requests anything, don't acquiesce.
如果他要什么东西 别管他
Am I clear? I am the only person to open that door.
明白了吗 只有我才能打开那扇门
I'll be back down later.
我一会儿就下来
Everything okay with Neal?
尼尔那边搞定了吗
He won't be going anywhere.
他哪儿也别想去
Are you there, Moz?
你在吗 蚊子
No names, Nea-- oops.
别说名字 尼 靠
Got it.
明白了
What the hell?
搞什么
We're stuck. Jones,
电梯故障了 琼斯
we've got a delay. Stand by.
我们被耽搁了 先待命
Call down to the guards.
呼叫楼下警卫
We need this elevator moving immediately.
这电梯必须马上修好
Operation fedibuster is in play.
条子已经被困住
All right. Tell me when.
好了 时机到了告诉我
Yeah, we're stuck.
没错 我们被困在电梯里了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What? Are you kidding me? Yes, we're sure.
什么 别废话了 我们当然确定
Get this elevator moving. Come on.
把这电梯修好 快点
Now!
现在
You'll have to be patient.
你得耐心点
This could take a second.
这需要时间
Get this elevator moving. Come on!
快把这电梯修好 快点
Opening door now.
快打开门
Neal, hurry up.
尼尔 快点
That was close.
刚才可真险
It got my pulse going.
我心跳都快了好几拍
Get us up or get us down.
如果上不去就让我们下去
I don't care what you do, just get us out of this elevator now.
我不管你怎么做 快把我们弄出去
You don't understand.
你不懂 女士
I'm rebooting the system, ma'am. It takes time to initialize.
我要重启系统 初始化需要时间
Get it done.
那你动作快点
Hey, you know where he hid the painting?
你知道他把画藏在哪吗
I have an idea.
我大概知道
Found it.
找到了
Hurry, Neal. Your time is running out.
快点 尼尔 快没时间了
Finally.
终于好了
Jones, we're on our way.
琼斯 我们上来了
Roger that.
收到
Neal, get out of there!
尼尔 离开那儿
They've reached the penthouse. Get out of there.
他们到了顶楼阁楼 快离开
Coming!
来了
Come on in. After you.
请进 你先
You didn't bring the guns?
你们没把枪带来吗
No. We brought this warrant instead.
没有 我们倒是带了搜查证来
Peter Burke, FBI.
彼得·博尔克 联邦探员
Jones, we're clear.
琼斯 我们搞定了
Elliott Richmond, you're under arrest
艾略特·列治文
for illegal arms trafficking.
你因非法贩运武器被逮捕
Neal, Peter and Diana are with Richmond.
尼尔 彼得和戴安娜逮住列治文了
I'm getting out of here. Good luck.
我要走了 祝你好运
See you on the other side, Moz.
回头见 蚊子
Nailed the landing. I need a drink.
安全着陆 我得去喝一杯
Took you a while. Run into some problems?
你去的可真久 碰上麻烦了吗
Richmond went down without a fight.
列治文没有反抗乖乖被捕了
You found it.
你找到那幅画了
Don't jump to any conclusions.
别这么快就下结论
Kramer still needs to weigh in.
还要等克雷默检验过才行
All right.
好吧
Any verdict yet?
有结论了吗
This is consistent with the period
年代相符 原画创作于他以大胆用色
where his dark palette gave way to bold colors.
取代一贯暗沉色调的转型时期
The strokes angle slightly to the right.
下笔稍稍偏右
So it's real?
这么说是真品喽
The signature is dead on.
签名是真的
Degas was losing his sight toward the end.
德加晚年视力逐渐下降
There's a crispness --
这儿笔触有点碎...
Neal, stay out of this.
尼尔 别说话
No, no, he's quite right. But the oil is the real tell.
不 他说的没错 不过颜料才是关键
To make a work look authentic,
为了让画作看起来更生动
pigments are bound with linseed oil,
颜料中常混有亚麻籽油
which takes roughly 50 years to dry.
这种油需要大约五十年才能干
When that finally happens, the oil starts evaporating,
而当油变干后 颜料会开始逐渐蒸发
causing the surface to crack.
画作表面就会出现裂痕
However...
但是...
May I?
我能看看吗
Please.
请便
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
没错
These micro-cracks are slightly immature
这些细微的裂痕
for a work that's supposed to be over a hundred years old.
对一幅超过百年的画来说太新了
Good eye, Mr. Caffrey.
好眼力 卡夫瑞先生
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表