剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Morning.
早
Aren't you a little underdressed?
是不是有点春光外露
Oh, here we go.
加件衣服
Is that better? Perfect.
好些吗 完美极了
You know, one of the perks of living in New York City
生活在纽约的一大好处
is the casual exhibitionism.
就是时不时碰到裸♥露♥癖
Oh, are the neighbors complaining?
邻居们投诉了吗
Not yet, but the sale of binoculars
没有 不过自你来过夜后
has gone up since you started coming over.
望远镜的销量有所攀升
Yeah? Perhaps after we eat,
是嘛 那早餐后
we can raise a few window shades.
我们可以拉开些窗帘
All right.
好
Mozzie?
蚊子吗
Oh, lately he's been knocking in iambic pentameter.
最近他敲门都用五步抑扬格
Or not at all.
或直接闯进来
Neal! Peter.
尼尔 是彼得
Really glad I dressed for company. Yeah.
幸亏我穿了工作装来 是啊
Yeah? Locked door?
干嘛 干嘛锁门
There's a lot of crime in this city. So I've heard.
市里治安不好 听说了
You're gonna love this.
我带来了好消息
There's this con man running around New York who --
有个诈骗犯来纽约活动
You made breakfast.
你做了早餐
Am I not allowed?
这你也管
Breakfast for two --
还是两人份
Assuming that second plate isn't for me.
看来那份不是给我准备的
Brilliant. You want to impress
太有才了 还要继续
me with any more of your detective skills?
展示您的侦探技巧吗
All right.
好吧
Why did I ask?
我真是多此一问
Two fresh head imprints on the pillows.
枕头上有两个新压痕
Champagne ice bucket at the foot of the bed.
床头摆着香槟冰桶
Romance is in the air.
到处是浪漫气氛
That's -- Yeah.
那是...
And this detective has decided to stop detecting.
大侦探还是决定趁早收手
Let's see.
看看这是啥
Department issue?
家庭问题吗
Um, I'm s-- those are mine. I'm so...
这真是... 那是我的
Neal's teaching me how to pick them.
尼尔教我怎么开手铐
It's our version of Sudoku in the afternoon.
我们下午把这当数独游戏玩
Morning, Sara. Good morning.
早 莎拉 早
And before you ask,
我先澄清
I do not have a drawer here or a toothbrush.
这儿既没有我的抽屉也没有我的牙刷
Did I ask?
这是不打自招
We're in that awkward, undefined stage
我们正处于尴尬暧昧阶段
where, yes, we've been on a few dates,
是约会过几次
but, really, what's that mean?
可那也不算什么吧
What does it all mean?
我怎么知道那算什么
It means we're taking things one day at a time.
就是顺其自然慢慢发展
That's what I said. More or less.
我就是这意思 差不多
Mostly more.
不止吧
Our next case awaits.
咱的新案子来了
Well, you two have fun.
那把他让给你了
No, no. Oh, no, no, no, no! You don't have to
别走 不 你不用...
It's...bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye, Sara!
再见 莎拉
You should get dressed.
你先更衣
I'm gonna eat. Yeah, please.
我吃早餐 你自便
Hurry up! You can have both.
快点 两份都归你
This guy's a skilled forger, safe cracker,
这家伙精于伪造术 能开保险箱
lots of panache, and he's only 20 years old.
行事张扬 而且只有二十岁
Think we might be looking at the next Neal Caffrey.
真像是你的接♥班♥人
He's a hacker. I don't hack.
他是黑客 我不玩这套
You're right.
那倒是
A Neal Caffrey for the new millennia, then.
那他就是新世纪的尼尔
When I was 20, I didn't get caught.
二十岁就落网 我可没有
We traced him to this apartment.
我们跟踪他到这处公♥寓♥
Is he in there? There's movement inside.
他在屋里吗 有人走动
Yeah, I see it.
看见了
Please tell me I get to break down the door.
快下令让我砸门吧
Why, when you ask so nicely...
何不呢 既然你要求...
FBI! Hands in the --
联调局 举起...
Cute.
真可爱
You want me to cuff it?
要把它锁走吗
Yeah, we should hold it for questioning.
带回去审问
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
He's clever.
他够聪明
It casts a shadow on the door
这东西在门上投下影子
And doesn't move in a fixed pattern.
而且以非固定模式移♥动♥
He realized we were sitting on him and bolted.
他发现咱们在查他已经跑路了
Looks like that.
看来是
They didn't have robot vacuums in your day?
你那年头还没有智能吸尘器吧
No, they didn't.
没有
Mm. Look around.
四处找找
He's got to have an escape route somewhere.
看他从哪逃走的
You're enjoying this.
你乐在其中
I love tracking the smart ones.
我喜欢跟聪明人玩猫鼠游戏
Now that you're on my side,
可惜你已归入我方阵营
I miss the challenge.
我怀念你追我赶的日子
Oh, come on, all he's done
得了吧 他不过
are a few mildly impressive forgeries,
做了几桩差强人意的伪造
Allegedly cracked a safe,
据传开过保险柜
And stuck a vase on a roomba.
又在智能吸尘器上插了个花瓶
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没什么
Boss, you need to see this.
头儿 来看这个
What do you think?
现在你怎么说
Completely random arrangement of photographs?
胡乱贴在一起的照片
All right... maybe he is good.
好吧 也许他还不错
Entrez, Moz.
进来吧 蚊子
I've come to steal your soul.
我来带走你的灵魂
Or at least part of it.
至少是一部分
You know, I've always found that superstition
我发现迷信理论总是
annoyingly inconsistent.
自相矛盾
Yeah, I got to get to the office.
我得去办公室了
Uh, this will only take a moment.
就一会儿
Now, while I am disappointed we haven't been able
当我郁闷咱没拿到
to recover Peter's partial list of our treasures,
彼得手里那份藏品清单时
There is a silver lining.
我又发现了一线希望
Gives us time to perfectly prepare for our escape.
可以为咱们逃出生天赢得时间
Mm. Starting with passports?
先说护照怎么办吧
How long do our aliases usually last?
咱们的化名一般能维持多久
Peter caught on to "Nick Halden" in two months.
彼得两个月就看穿了尼可·霍顿
"Steve" survived for a year. Say "Gouda."
史蒂夫坚持了一年 说茄子
No.
不要
Imagine not having to look over our shoulders,
想象一下不用提心吊胆
not having to memorize a new date of birth
不用每隔几个月就要记
every few months.
新的出生日期
I know where you're going with this, Moz.
我知道你的意思 蚊子
A permanent identity that the FBI can never crack
联调局查不到的永久身份
requires the birth certificate for a dead infant.
需要一个死婴的出生证明
I'm not doing it.
我不会这么干
Say "Brie de meaux."
说田七
What if there was a way to do it that wasn't so...
如果有个方法不那么...
horrifying?
恐怖
How's it work?
怎么做
You'll be stepping into someone else's shoes,
冒用身份
even though they or their shoes never existed.
不一定要是真实存在的身份
Riddles, Moz?
别说谜语了 蚊子
Neal...trust me.
尼尔 相信我
If there is a way...
如果你真有办法...
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表