剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Neal!
尼尔
Get in!
上车
Agent Kramer, we lost Caffrey.
克雷默探员 卡夫瑞跟丢了
All units fall back to Sterling Bosch.
所有人去斯博公♥司♥
Form a perimeter around the building.
包围整栋建筑
Thank you. Good luck, Caffrey.
谢了 祝你好运 卡夫瑞
Your proposal...
你们的提议
It all seems highly irregular.
似乎极其反常
Yes, Mr. Bosch,
是的 博世先生
But you can admit that irregularity
但您得承认 这种反常
has worked very well for me in the past.
我过去可是屡试不爽
And I'm offering you an opportunity
我是给您提供了一个
to make $15 million in five minutes.
五分钟内赚到1千5百万的机会
Agent Burke, you can assure me this is all legal?
博尔克探员 你能向我保证这是合法的吗
I wouldn't be here if it weren't.
不合法的话 我根本不会在此
What do I have to do?
我要做什么
Just sign some start paperwork, sir.
只需要签几项启动文件 先生
I'd say this moment was inevitable,
应该说这一刻是注定的
wouldn't you, Neal?
不是吗 尼尔
I knew you could be reasonable.
我就知道你很适合
I think you might take a real shine to D.C. after all.
你肯定会在华盛顿大放异彩的
Don't count on it.
别指望了
You do the honors, Pete.
你来尽主人之谊吧 彼得
I should have listened to you. I played right into his hands
我真该听你的话 现在落他手里了
It's not over yet.
还没结束呢
Raphael's Saint George And The Dragon.
拉斐尔的《圣乔治亚和蛟龙》
A seminal work.
开创性杰作
Excuse me.
劳驾
That painting is property of Sterling Bosch Insurance.
这幅画是斯博保险的财产
Valiant Effort, Ms. Ellis.
勇气可嘉 埃利斯女士
This is evidence in a criminal investigation.
这是刑事犯罪的证据
Investigation into what?
什么刑事犯罪
Class "B" possession of stolen property.
B类赃物持有罪
And you are?
阁下哪位
Winston Bosch. This young lady works for me.
温斯顿·博世 这位年轻女士的老板
I don't see anyone here with stolen property.
我没看到有什么人持有赃物
This painting --
这幅画
Belongs to Sterling Bosch.
属于斯博公♥司♥
We hired Mr. Caffrey to authenticate it for us.
我们雇了卡夫瑞先生帮我们鉴定一下
The hell you did.
这是扯什么蛋
Yes. I did. Here.
是我请的 给
Mr. Caffrey is quite the art expert.
卡夫瑞先生是杰出的艺术品专家
He's even worked for the FBI as an authenticator.
甚至联调局都请他当鉴定师
I can attest to that.
我点我可以作证
And if he's good enough for you,
如果他足以胜任你们的要求
He's good enough for me.
当然也可以胜任我们的要求
You're part of this?
你也参与其中了
Well, Mr. Caffrey,
卡夫瑞先生
what's your professional assessment of this piece?
你对本幅作品的专业评估如何
That is definitely the real Raphael.
绝对是拉斐尔真迹
I'd stake my reputation on it.
我可以名誉保证
Excellent.
太好了
And for your services -- $1,200.
你的酬劳 1200元
Sorry. Neal's not allowed to accept payment
抱歉了 尼尔在为我们工作期间不能
while he works for us.
接受报酬
Even better.
那更好了
See you around, Caffrey. See you around.
回见 卡夫瑞 回见
Why don't you head home?
你何不赶快回家
Get some rest. Got a big day tomorrow.
好好休息一下 明天是个关键的日子
You gonna be okay?
你这边没事儿吧
I'll be fine. Go.
我没事的 走吧
You went behind my back,
你背着我搞鬼
conspired to obstruct justice.
密谋妨碍司法公正
I could say you did the same.
我可以说 你也一样
Wake up, Petey! Open your eyes!
醒醒吧 彼得 睁开眼看看吧
You're not his partner. You're his mark!
你不是他的拍档 你是他的目标
This boy's run such a good confidence game,
他最擅长骗取别人的信任
He's got you thinking
他让你以为
that you've come out ahead in all this.
这些是你想要的
When did you stop putting faith in people?
你从什么时候开始丧失对人性的信心了
When they stopped deserving it.
从他们不配让我相信时开始
This isn't over yet, Pete.
这事儿没完 彼得
Not by a long shot.
绝对没完
Mr. Caffrey, do you deserve to be free?
卡夫瑞先生 你应该获得自♥由♥吗
That's not for me to decide.
这不是由我来决定的
I won't sit here and give you some monologue
我不会坐在这里给你演一出我已是
about how reformed I am.
如何改过自新的独角戏
Actions speak louder than words,
事实胜于雄辩
And, hopefully, my actions while in service to the FBI
希望我在联调局服务期间的事实
say more than I can.
能胜于我的雄辩
And what would you do with your freedom?
那你会如何利用你的自♥由♥呢
I can tell you one thing.
有一件事我可以确定
I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.
短时间内我哪里都不会去
You won't? No.
哪儿都不去 没错
I'm happy here.
我在这里很开心
You know, someone once told me
有人曾对我说过
my life is a dream with an anklet attached.
我就像生活在美梦中 只是带了脚环
If I wake up tomorrow and that anklet is still on --
如果我明天一觉醒来而脚环还在
I have a good job, a wonderful home...
我有一份好工作 一间好住♥宅♥
a partner and a best friend.
一名拍档 一名知己
A family.
一个家
But to wake up and answer only to myself...
但是醒来后 给自己的答案
That would mean everything.
对我来说意味着一切
We have one more interview to conduct
我们要与另一位面谈一下
before we make our decision.
然后再做出决定
You'll have an answer here today by 5:00 p.m.
今天下午五点前通知你答案
Thank you.
谢谢
How'd it go?
情况怎么样
As well as it could go, I think.
我感觉就那样吧
You know what the nice thing is?
你知道最棒的是什么吗
It doesn't matter.
已经不重要了
What do you mean?
什么意思
You're gonna go in there and say your piece,
你会走进去作证
and the board's gonna make their decision.
委员会会作出决定
But with or without my anklet,
但不管有没有脚环
come Monday morning, I'm gonna step off that elevator
到了周一早上 我会走出电梯
on the 21st floor and go to work.
踏入21层的办公室 开始工作
You once told me you never lied to me
你曾对说我 你从未骗过我
and you never will.
也永远不会骗我
So I need to know something.
现在我想知道一件事
The first time Kramer and I went after you for the Degas,
克雷默和我第一次为德加画作查你的时候
How'd you switch the paintings?
你是怎么换掉画作的
I snuck up to the penthouse, pulled the swap,
我偷溜进顶层 偷梁换柱
then base-jumped off the building and landed on Wall Street.
从楼顶跳伞 在华尔街着陆
Fine. Don't tell me.
好吧 你没说过
I got to go in.
我得走了
That person you saw on Roosevelt Island --
你在罗斯福岛见的那个人
Who was it?
是谁
When this is over...
这事结束后
I'll tell you everything.
我会全告诉我
See you soon.
回见
They're ready for you now, Agent Burke.
他们已经在等你了 博尔克探员
Thanks, henry.
谢了 亨利
What is this?
这是干什么
These marshals are here to take Neal Caffrey
这几位执法官在等着尼尔·卡夫瑞一回来
into custody when he returns.
就把他送进监狱
For what?
为了什么
If you had only listened to me.
你要是听进去我的话就知道了
For what? Public endangerment.
为了什么 危害公众利益
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表