剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
as part of a posthumous treasure hunt.
他捐赠此书 好让后人在他死后寻宝
There's nothing simple about this one.
这个一点都不简单
How about... A Cannonball?
加农炮方案如何
No. That's too many people.
不行 那需要很多人
This place is nearly empty during the day.
而这个地方白天基本没人
They only have two employees.
那里只有两名员工
We could do the Lazy Susan.
我们可以使用懒苏珊方案
I like what you're thinking,
这个建议不错
but I don't want the sprinkler system running,
但我不希望自动喷淋系统启动
not when we might have to expose the manuscript.
因为我们届时可能要取出手稿
This uses an Eagle-One alarm system.
这个展柜采用了神鹰一号♥警报系统
So does the rest of the planetarium.
天文馆的其它部分也一样
That means there's a single access code
这意味着整个天文馆内所有密♥码♥键盘
for every keypad in the whole place.
共享同一个访问密♥码♥
Blind Man's Bluff.
盲人偷看法
That could work.
这个方案可行
We're gonna need a dog.
那我们需要一条狗
Satchmo, don't worry. I've got the door.
没事 沙奇摩 我去开门
You just stay right there.
你待在那里就好
Mozzie. Neal. Um...
蚊子 尼尔
What are you guys doing here?
什么风把你们吹来了
Is satchmo free this afternoon?
沙奇摩今天下午有档期吗
We've zeroed in on a man named Brett Gelles.
我们锁定了一个叫布雷·盖尔斯的人
He comes by every year to update Roland's security system.
他每年都为罗兰家更新安全系统
Tech-savvy, has a relationship with Savannah.
一个技术狂人 是萨芬娜认识的人
Tells her he's the guy who keeps her safe.
他告诉她他会保护她
We did a financial work-up.
我们调查了他的资产状况
His business is all dried up.
他的生意都倒闭了
Serious credit problems.
有严重的信用问题
Have we located him? He's not at home.
查出他在哪了吗 他不在家
We have a team searching his place now.
我们已派出小分队查找他的住址
No sign of anything.
目前还没消息
That's not his home.
那不是他家
He doesn't have an office.
他也没有办公室了
Where is he keeping her?
他还能把她藏在哪
Somewhere she feels comfortable.
这里让她感觉自在
And he feels secure enough to leave her alone.
而他也放心把她一个人留在那
What about a hotel?
会不会是酒店
No. Too conspicuous.
不会 那太显眼了
Get me a list of all the places he's done security on.
列出所有他装过安全系统的房♥子
Ah, you think he's camping out at one of his clients' homes.
你认为他用客户的房♥子作根据地
Find out if any of them are out of town.
查查有没有位于城郊的房♥子
You're on.
轮到你了
Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately,
女士们先生们 很抱歉
The Tycho Brahe exhibit's
第谷·布拉赫的展出
gonna be closed for the rest of the afternoon.
今天下午不再开放
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
对此造成的不便 我们深感抱歉
Uh, if you'd like, our next screening of "Across the galaxy"
如果你们有兴趣 《飞越银河》这部片子
starts in our theater in five minutes.
将于五分钟后在我们的剧院上映
You don't want to miss it. Thank you so much.
精彩不容错过 感谢大家合作
I like the idea of stars.
想到星星我就高兴
Go, satchmo. Go.
去吧 沙奇摩
Help! I-I-I lost my guide dog!
帮帮我 我的导盲犬跑没了
Help uh, he's in my office.
帮帮我 他进我办公室了
Has anyone seen -- I lost my dog.
有没有人见到 我的狗丢了
Sir, he's in my office.
先生 他在我办公室里
Who are you?
你是哪位
I'm Felix, the docent.
我叫菲利克斯 我是导览员
I'm so sorry, Felix.
我很抱歉 菲利克斯
I-I don't know what's gotten into him.
我不知道它发什么神经
These things happen.
这很常见
Yes, they certainly do.
确实很常见
It's right here.
就在这里
Come in.
请进
All right.
找到了
What do we have?
现在什么情况
We have Gelles having installed 22 home-security systems.
已查出盖尔斯为22家住户装过安全系统
Four of those homeowners are on vacation.
其中有四户外出度假了
Should we move in on them?
要我们跟进吗
Very carefully.
务必小心
Send a team to sit on these places.
派人去监视这些地方
Look, he's not hurting her,
他并没有伤害她
So I don't wanna force this into a hostage situation.
所以我不希望把这演变成人♥质♥劫持事件
But let me know if there's so much as a flicker inside.
但一有什么细小变化 务必通知我
Satchmo, go sit.
沙奇摩 去坐下
Sit. Good boy.
坐下 好孩子
So, D.C. Art crimes -- any new info?
华盛顿艺术犯罪科那边有什么进展
That rookie agent's in town till tomorrow.
那个新人探员要在这里待到明天
She doesn't know who I am.
她不知道我的身份
The old traveling salesman.
一个经验老道的旅行推销员
Yeah. Good idea.
好主意
All right. How're we looking up there?
那么 书页翻到哪里了
You missed it.
你翻过了
We need page 273.
我们要翻到第273页
Yeah. I know. It's the first time it skipped.
知道 这还是第一次翻过呢
Can you make it reverse? Hold on.
能返回去吗 等等 我试试
Okay, seriously?
搞什么 又过了
What, you want to come down and give it a go, Bob Vila?
怎样啦 要不你躺下面来翻 鲍勃·维拉
Bring it.
尽管来
Oh, good news. What?
有好消息 什么
Uh, I'm gonna fence the Degas tonight.
今晚德加的画要卖♥♥出去了
Yeah. That's great news, Moz.
这是个好消息 蚊子
But can we handle the book, please? We don't have time.
但先搞定这本书行吗 我们没时间了
Yeah. We need to cut a hole.
我们得钻个洞
Just big enough for the pointer to turn the page.
能让指针翻页那么大小就够了
And we can seal it with a polymer filament.
然后再用聚合物长丝把洞堵上就行了
Please tell me you brought a polymer filament.
别告诉我你没带聚合物长丝
My favorite brand.
我最爱用的牌子
Are you ready? Yep.
准备好了吗 好了
If this doesn't work, we blame the dog.
如果不成功 我们就怪罪到狗狗身上
Bad dog!
坏狗狗
Neal, somehow you managed to make my dog
尼尔 你让我的狗莫名其妙
an accomplice to robbery.
成了抢劫共犯
Elizabeth said I'd bear the brunt of this.
伊丽莎白说我会负主要责任
You know, I give you an inch, and --
每次都这样 真是得寸...
Now it's light reading.
现在可以随便读了嘛
Too soon.
没这么简单
The planetarium intends to prosecute.
天文馆要起诉我们
This book is a forgery.
可这本书是赝品啊
Brahe lived on an island.
布拉赫住在岛上
He ran his own paper mill, primarily from tulip-tree stock,
他自己开造纸厂 原料是鹅掌楸树干
which has a very low acetic content.
醋酸含量很低
Look, the real manuscript could be left
手稿真迹可能还躺在
in a Turkish bathhouse without risk of harm.
某个土耳其浴场安然无恙
The one from the planetarium
天文台那本
turned into a Shrinky Dink the second it hit the air.
一接触到空气就化为粉末
So Roland intended for you to destroy this book.
所以罗兰本意就是要你把书毁了
Yes.
对
What? These symbols.
怎么了 这些符号♥
I've seen them before -- on Savannah's anklet...
我之前在萨芬娜的脚链上看到过
which was given to her by her grandfather.
脚链是她爷爷给她的
So Savannah's the next clue. Mm-hmm.
那么萨芬娜就是下一条线索
Is it too soon to say "I told you so"?
现在说 "我早说过" 是否为时尚早
Yes. All right.
对 好吧
Con ed is reporting an increase in power usage
据康艾公♥司♥称 疑犯六十八街的家里
at the home on 68th.
用电量大增
Okay. I'm going to 68th.
好 我去六十八街
Diana, I want you to run point here.
戴安娜 你留下来坐镇
Jones, you stay with James and Josh at command center.
琼斯 你和詹姆斯和约什呆在指挥中心
Gelles has to make contact soon so we can set up the drop.
盖尔斯很快就会联♥系♥ 我们要先设好布局
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表