剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I think I would like to take
我想我会选
the Ushanka hat spy cam.
带针孔摄像头的俄式军帽
It's good for the New York chill.
适合在纽约的寒冬使用
Well, in that case,
这样的话
may I interest you in this nuclear-winter lantern?
我为你推荐这款核能冬季用灯
It generates vitamin "D."
它还能释放维生素D
Always good to be prepared.
未雨绸缪总是好的
I'll take it.
我买♥♥下了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Please tell all of Byron's old friends.
请通知拜伦所有的老友
I need as many buyers for my sleight-of-hand-me-downs
我要尽量把我这些二手小发明
as I can possibly get.
全都卖♥♥出去
You know I will.
我当然会
Thanks, dear.
谢了 亲爱的
Send them? Yes, of course.
送货上门 当然
Thank you. Bye, June.
谢谢 再见 琼
Bye, darling. See you at home.
再见 亲爱的 家里见
You know she doesn't actually need
你也知道她根本不需要
a Russian-surplus spy-cam hat.
一顶装了摄像头的俄♥国♥♥军♥帽
She's a wonderful woman.
她是个好人
Are you sure you want to sell everything, Moz?
你确定这些都要卖♥♥了吗 蚊子
I mean, I know how much some of this stuff means to you.
这些东西对你意义非凡
Well, can we sell our treasure?
那能卖♥♥咱们那些宝贝吗
We know it's from Russian museums.
我们知道它来自俄♥国♥博物馆
It's not tainted. It'll sell quick.
不是赃物 很快就能出手
With the sub's manifest locked away at the D.C. Bureau?
可清单还锁在华盛顿的局里
You know we can't risk it.
我们不能冒险
Well, then, yes, I'm gonna sell all of my treasures.
那就只能卖♥♥掉我的宝贝了
Oh, come on.
拜托
Is it really that dire, Oliver Twist?
有这么凄惨吗 奥利弗[雾都孤儿]
Oh, it's worse.
比那更糟
Remember I told you about Mr. Jeffries?
记得我提过的杰弗雷先生吗
Yeah.
记得
Your old headmaster from the group home in Detroit.
你在底特律儿童之家的老校长
Yeah, well, they lost all their funding
对 他们失去了基金支持
because of the economy in Detroit.
因为底特律经济萧条
I'm sorry, Moz.
抱歉 蚊子
I sent an anonymous donation last month,
我上个月匿名捐了些钱
but that's not gonna last very long.
可那维持不了多久
The orphanage is Mr. Jeffries' entire life.
孤儿院是杰弗雷先生的全部
Those kids need him.
孩子们也需要他
All right, I will spread the word about the sale...
好吧 我会想办法推广这堆东西
and I'll buy the banana.
那香蕉我买♥♥了
Excellent choice.
有眼光
Guys, quiet down.
伙计们 安静
Quiet down. Let's get through this.
安静 咱们说正事
Blake, follow up with Bellevue
布雷克 负责跟进贝尔维尤
about those fake insurance cards.
那桩伪造医保卡案
Jones, stop texting.
琼斯 别发短♥信♥了
Put a smile on your face -- another IBF.
笑吧 又一桩国际银行诈骗案
I'm smiling.
笑着呢
Diana, copyright infringement.
戴安 侵犯版权案
Not another one. What was that?
又来了 你说啥
Yay, another one.
好耶 又一桩
That's what I thought I heard.
我想也是
Neal... Here.
尼尔 到
...help Diana if she needs it.
戴安需要的话你协助她
All right, I saved the best for last.
好了 最好的留在最后
Organized Crime is asking us to keep an eye out
集团犯罪科要我们关注
for any financial movement from the motor city.
所有来自底特律的金融动态
Apparently, the Detroit mob's in town.
很明显 底特律黑帮来纽约了
This guy, Frank De Luca,
这个人 弗兰克·德卢卡
has been spotted poking around our local criminal hot spots.
在本地罪案多发地区现身
Organized Crime thinks that he's looking for somebody.
集团犯罪科认为他在找人
Do they know who?
知道他找谁吗
No, but last night, this numbers runner
不知道 不过昨晚这位博♥彩♥销♥售♥人
met with an unfortunate accident
遭遇了不幸
after somebody tried getting information out of him.
有人试图从他那里获得信息
O.C. suspects it was De Luca doing the asking.
集团犯罪科认为是德卢卡审讯了他
We got Al Capone on tax evasion.
他是个偷税漏税的黑帮老大
Maybe there's a financial angle that we can play De Luca.
也许能从金融方面入手对付德卢卡
That's it. Meeting adjourned.
完了 散会
Sounds like we've got an easy day.
看来今天活儿不多
We do. Please don't complicate it.
对 所以你就别添乱了
I would never. Can I take an early lunch?
说谁呢 我能早点午休吗
Sure.
当然
Something wrong, boss?
有问题吗 头儿
Neal just complicated my day.
尼尔又要给我添乱
Have Organized Crime get those files on the Detroit mob.
让集团犯罪科把底特律黑帮的材料送来
You got it.
好的
Okay, you degenerates, listen up.
你们这些堕落者 听好
There are great opportunities here.
这是千载难逢的机会
We've got ultrasonic stun-gun binoculars,
伪装成超声波击昏枪的望远镜
cane swords, cattle prods, morning-star maces.
手杖长剑 刺棒 流星锤
This iron do anything?
这熨斗有何特别
Oh, you ever need a multi-directional mike
你需要多角度扩音器吗
with optional tear-gas dispenser valve?
它还能释放催泪瓦斯
No.
不要
Who's this little guy?
这小家伙是谁
No, no, no. no, it's not for sale.
不不不 那个不卖♥♥
Can't have that. Here, uh, try this.
不要拿那个 试试这个吧
No, don't eat this. Trust me.
不 这个可不能吃 相信我
Moz, I need to talk to you.
蚊子 我要跟你谈谈
Not now, Neal. This is important.
不是时候 尼尔 十万火急
Did you talk to a numbers runner recently?
最近有联♥系♥过博♥彩♥销♥售♥人吗
Uh, yeah, Eddie Nine-ball. Why?
有 艾迪·九球 怎么了
He's dead, Moz.
他死了 蚊子
Hey, listen up, New York underworld.
听着 纽约地下世界的人们
I'm Frank De Luca Jr. from detroit,
我是小弗兰克·德卢卡 来自底特律
and I'm here looking for a man
我来找一个人
who's known as "The dentist of Detroit."
他自称底特律牙医
So you think the dentist is a myth, huh?
你们以为这牙医只是传说吗
No one man could do everything he's done.
没人能做到他做的那些事
Well, I'm here to tell you -- the dentist is real,
我要告诉你们 牙医确有其人
and I have good reason to believe
而且我有理由相信
he's right here in New York City.
他就在纽约
And so, surely, one of you knows who the dentist is.
所以你们当然有人知道谁是牙医
Okay.
好吧
Please...
请诸位
tell the dentist that I'm making an appointment,
转告牙医 我邀他见面
and if he doesn't keep it...
如不赴约
...he can say goodbye to his friend.
那就和他的朋友永别吧
That's Mr. Jeffries.
这是杰弗雷先生
What's going on, Moz?
发生了什么 蚊子
Neal...
尼尔
I'm the dentist of Detroit.
我就是底特律牙医
This everything from Organized Crime?
这就是集团犯罪科的所有材料吗
Including a map of De Luca's
包括一张德卢卡
suspected movements around the city.
在纽约可疑活动的路线图
What do you know about him?
知道他什么料
De Luca Sr. was gunned down five months ago,
老德卢卡五个月前被枪杀
leaving his son Frank to take over the family business.
他儿子弗兰克接管了家族生意
Leo Mazzera -- drives the car, scares the people.
莱昂·马泽拉负责开车和恐吓
We got Caffrey's tracking data cued up.
我们更新了卡夫瑞的行踪数据
What did he do now?
他干什么去了
Took an early lunch.
提前午休
Yeah, remind me to stay on your good side.
原来你也有仁慈的一面啊
You notice him perk up when Peter mentioned the Detroit mob?
你注意到彼得提及底特律黑帮时他很激动
Yeah, but we've been tracking Caffrey for seven years.
对 可我们跟踪卡夫瑞七年了
He has no Detroit ties. But Mozzie does.
他和底特律没关系 但蚊子有
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表