剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
There's a launch party for Zybax this afternoon.
今天下午有场泽百思的发布宴会
Really?
真的吗
Don't make me regret this.
别让我失望
According to the source,
根据线人的情报
The memo authorizes Zybax be repackaged
备忘录中批准了对泽百思重新包装
as part of a covert recall.
以掩饰对其的秘密召回
It's signed by the head of new products.
它由新产品主管亲笔签名
Paul Sullivan. We get the memo, we get him.
保罗·沙利文 我们拿到备忘录 就可以拿下他
You know, Helen never invited an assistant anywhere.
要知道 海伦从不请助理出席任何场合
This is like an unofficial promotion.
这就像非正式的升职
You realize you don't actually work for her.
她不是你真正的老板 这点你明白吧
Oh, but I do.
我确实明白
Well, congratulations on your unofficial promotion.
那恭喜你获得非正式升职
Stay close to Helen. Be careful.
跟紧海伦 务必小心
Whoever had her in their sights is still out there.
那些盯上她的人还没有除掉
I won't let anything happen to Helen.
我绝不会让海伦出意外
Oh, I know you'll take care of her.
我知道你能照看好她
I'm worried about you.
我担心的是你
Don't be.
没必要
I'm gonna walk out of the front door of P&V
我将携着足以扳倒他们的证据
with everything we need to take them down.
走出普沃公♥司♥的大门
My gut's bothering me.
我胃里不舒服
Maybe you need some zybax.
那你吃点泽百思呗
Think I'll pass.
还是算了吧
By now, Helen's figured out
目前 海伦已经查清
the serial numbers are for the samples of zybax.
那些号♥码是泽百思样品的序列号♥
She's on her way to get the memo.
她正要去拿备忘录
She strikes me as the type of person
这真让我震惊 她居然是那种
who will do whatever it takes to get what she needs.
不计代价只求结果的人
That's what's bothering me.
这点让我很苦恼
Sullivan knows she's looking into P&V.
沙利文知道她在调查公♥司♥
And whatever he's hiding, she's gonna come after it.
而她一定要查出他所隐瞒的事实
If a P&V employee knows about the Zybax cover-up,
如果哪个普沃公♥司♥员工知道泽百思被秘密召回
starts feeding Helen intel...
并向海伦提供情报
She picks up the trail, Sullivan follows her
海伦一边追查线索 而沙利文跟着她
all the way to the source.
这样他就会知道线人是谁
If the meet happens at the launch party,
如果他们在发布宴会上见面
the source could be exposed.
线人可能会暴露
Hey, guys, we did some further work
二位 我们对那份被修改过的文件
on that redacted document
做了进一步调查
And were able to identify the signature at the bottom.
现在能确认下面的签名了
We just found our source. Casey Mendell.
我们现在知道线人是谁了 凯西·蒙代尔
Head of R&D. Let's go talk to him.
研发部主管 我们去找他谈谈
Jones, call Diana. Let her know.
琼斯 打电♥话♥给戴安 告诉她
The source thinks I'm alone.
线人认为我是一个人来
You're here to observe. Keep your distance.
你留在这观察情况 保持距离
I'll be at the bar.
我就在吧台那里
Yeah.
说
I have eyes on Helen.
海伦在我视线范围内
I got a look at the guest list.
我看了下嘉宾名单
Casey Mendell is not at this party.
凯西·蒙代尔没来参加宴会
He's not in his office. We're on our way to his house.
他也不在办公室 我们正前往他家
That's Mendell's building.
那就是蒙代尔住的楼
Hey, FBI. What's going on here?
联邦调查局 这里发生了什么
Lady got home from work,
一位女士下班回家
found her husband on the floor, called us.
发现丈夫倒在地上 就报了警
It was too late. Must've died this morning.
但太迟了 他肯定是一早就死了
Casey Mendell? Yeah.
凯西·蒙代尔吗 对
Memo's in room 26♥4♥2 on the desk.
备忘录在26♥4♥2室的写字台上
Hi. Are you one of our new sales reps?
你是我们新的医药代表吗
No.
不是
Can I get you a drink?
请你喝一杯如何
No.
不用
It's a setup. Mendell's dead.
这是个圈套 蒙代尔已经死了
Whoever contacted Helen pretended to be her source.
无论是谁接近海伦 他都在假冒线人
Excuse me.
失陪
Damn it, Peter. Helen's gone.
见鬼 彼得 海伦不见了
We're on our way.
我们正在赶来
Get out of my way.
走开
It's loud out there.
外面很吵
Don't bother screaming.
就省省 别大喊大叫了
An undetectable drug?
一种检测不到的毒药吗
I die quickly,
我会死得很快
You move my body and send a team
你把我的尸体移走
to wipe my computers and destroy my files.
再派人格式化我的电脑 销毁文件
Something like that.
差不多吧
Drop it, or I'll put a bullet in each kneecap.
把针筒放下 不然我打碎你的膝盖骨
I promise I'm faster.
我保证自己动作更快
Down.
放下
Damn it.
真见鬼
Get the handcuffs out of my purse.
从我包里拿出手铐来
Who are you?
你是谁
Agent Diana Berrigan, FBI.
联邦调查局的戴安·柏瑞根探员
Damn right, I'm overqualified.
没错 对这个职位而言 我是过于优秀了
Talked to my buddy at the FDA.
我和药监局的同僚们聊过了
Turns out the bad Zybax causes brain hemorrhages
原来那批不合格的泽百思药品
If taken with certain medications.
若是和某些药物一起服用 会导致大脑出血
P&V figured they'd shut down Mendell and Helen,
普沃公♥司♥觉得应该干掉蒙代尔和海伦
then roll the dice on any medication still out there.
对那些未被召回的药品就听天由命吧
Settling lawsuits would've been cheaper than a recall.
打官司比召回的成本低多了
Mm. Well, at least the drug's off the market,
好歹药品撤架了
and we've got Carter and Sullivan
我们也拿下了卡特和沙利文
on conspiracy to commit murder.
罪名是密谋谋杀
Any chance of getting that case report
我能在下班前
by the end of the day?
拿到结案报告吗
If I can get it to you by lunch,
如果我午饭前交给你
can I go to that tech conference in Miami?
我能去迈阿密参加科技大会吗
By lunch? Sure.
午饭前吗 没问题
Miami's gonna feel so good in November.
十一月的迈阿密一定很迷人
You know, just the other day, I wondered,
前几天我还在想
"Where have all the boy scouts gone?"
"那些男童子军都去哪了"
There are some girl scouts here, too.
这里也有女童子军
Diana, a woman like you shouldn't be surrounded
戴安 像你这样的女人不该
by florescent lights and old spice.
被节能灯光和除臭剂所包围
You are the best assistant I have ever had.
你是我用过的最好的助理
I want you back.
我想要你回来工作
Whatever they pay you here, I will pay more than double.
无论他们付你多少 我愿意付双倍
I don't need a byline.
我不想在报刊杂♥志♥上署名
In my interview, I told you I knew who I was
在我面试时就告诉过你 我清楚自己是谁
and where I wanted to be.
也清楚自己的追求
That's right here.
这里就是我的追求
I dedicated my article to Casey Mendell.
我的文章献辞给了凯西·蒙代尔
But I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for you.
但如果没有你 我早已不在人世了
You should hire your old assistant back.
你应该把上一位助理找回来
She's the one who saved your life.
是她救了你一命
I have a deadline.
我的截稿时间快到了
Goodbye, Helen.
再见 海伦
It's amazing.
真动人啊
The love inside.
内心的爱
You take it with you.
你从不放弃
Come on. Who am I?
得了 我怎么了
You in danger, boy.
你有危险了 小子
"Ghost" quotes? Ooh.
"歌♥剧魅影"的台词吗
Neal, if you know how Diana and Christie met,
尼尔 你要是知道了戴安和克里斯蒂怎么认识
You are officially part of the family.
那就正式成为我们中的一员了
Caffrey was at my place,
卡夫瑞去了我家
but there was nothing for him to find.
但他什么也找不到
I talked with agent Matthews.
我和马修斯探员谈过了
The list has never been out of her sight.
清单从未离开过她的视线
So it's safe? Yeah.
这么说清单很安全吗 对
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表