剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
To our best and final score.
敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作
What is it?
这是什么
Part of the original german u-boat manifest.
德国潜艇上的部分原始货单
You still think caffrey has the art?
你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那
I don't know.
我不知道
Agent Kramer is sorry he can't be here in person,
克雷默探员很抱歉不能亲自来
but he briefed me fully. He did?
不过他都跟我说了 是吗
Chris Gates. You're interpol?
克里斯·盖茨 你是国际刑♥警♥吗
Yeah. So it's a partial list.
所以那只是货单的一部分
Most of what was on the sub is still unaccounted for.
潜艇上大部分的藏品仍是未知数
They only found one page.
他们只找到了一页
If anyone tries to sell anything that's on that list,
但如果有人想出手货单上的藏品
we're gonna nail 'em.
我们就将他们一网打尽
Yes, we are.
没错
Did you find the safe?
保险柜找到没
The manifest wasn't in there, Moz. I'm sorry.
货单不在里面 蚊子 很遗憾
It's open season on Keller. Spoils go to the victor.
开放竞标凯勒人头 先到先得
A $6-million bounty.
六百万赏金
That's roughly the black-market sale price of the Degas.
德加的画在黑市差不多能卖♥♥这个价钱
No. That's the exact sale price of the Degas.
不是差不多 是正好那个价钱
It's on the list, Moz!
货单上有它 蚊子
You lied to me?
你竟然骗我
When the Degas turns up -- and it will --
德加的画早晚会出现
the FBI is gonna know the treasure didn't burn.
联调局就知道藏品都还在
And we're the prime suspects.
我们就是头号♥嫌疑犯
The sparrow dies at midnight.
我等到花也谢了
Then I'd hate to be the sparrow.
我也不想等到满地伤
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
I was about to expose the leader of the North American Union.
我约的是北美洲联盟主席
Nope. You just thought you were.
不 你以为而已
The N.A.U. doesn't exist.
北美联也是杜撰
Says you. You set this up?
那是你说的 你给我设套
I had to talk to you somehow.
我总得想办法跟你聊两句
Another piece of fiction.
又来骗我
Much like the yarn you spun
就像你骗我说
about not having the FBI's art manifest.
没拿到联调局那份清单一样
You have a right to be angry. I lied to you.
你生气是有道理的 我骗了你
Why?
为什么
I broke into Peter's safe.
我打开了彼得的保险柜
I had the list in my hand.
清单就在我手里
I was ready to take the treasure and go.
我已经打算带上财宝远走高飞
Then why didn't you?
那为何又改变主意
Peter cal--
彼得打给我...
I have a life here.
我已经习惯了这里的生活
But we had a dream.
可我们的梦想怎么办
Well, dreams change.
梦想有时会变
I mean, have you ever thought
你有没有想过
we might not like whiling away our days
也许我们并不喜欢在地中海小岛
on a Mediterranean island?
消磨时光
Then we sell our island and come back.
那就卖♥♥了岛再回来
No, you can come back. I can't.
不 你能回来 可我不行
I run on this,
如果我走了
and New York is just a memory for me.
就只能在记忆中重访纽约了
Come on, Neal.
清醒点 尼尔
This was the one --
这是最关键的一战
The perfect last score.
是我们完美的谢幕战
I knew you were dragging your feet.
我就知道你犹豫了
You went behind my back and fenced the Degas.
你背着我卖♥♥了德加的画
I did it to --
我还不是为了...
I did it to protect us.
还不是为了保护你我
By putting a hit on Keller?
你是说雇凶干掉凯勒
Doing something that rash
你的鲁莽行为
is exactly what will get us into trouble.
将让你我陷入万劫不复的境地
Most black-market pieces never resurface.
大部分流入黑市的艺品会销声匿迹
You know that.
你知道的
Because they're not on a list
那是因为它们没上那份
that Peter is actively looking for.
彼得盯得正紧的清单
The Degas is. If Peter finds it --
可德加的画在上面 如果彼得发现
Yeah, I know.
行了 我知道
And it proves that the treasure didn't burn,
他就会明白那些珍品没有烧掉
and the trail leads straight back to us.
然后跟着线索追查到我们
So let's stop the bleeding. Who's the fence?
所以咱们就别再互相指责 经手人是谁
Rusty.
鲁斯狄
Rusty? Seriously?
鲁斯狄 真的假的
All right, talk to him.
好吧 你去找他
Find out who he sold the painting to.
看看他把画卖♥♥给谁了
We'll start there.
就从这里着手查
Fine.
好吧
Talk to Rusty, okay?
去找鲁斯狄 乖
But that does leave one question.
不过还有个问题要解决
Do you want to stay?
你是不是打算留下
I'll let you know.
想好了告诉你
The greatest way to live honorably
伪装自己
is to be what we pretend to be.
是活得体面的捷径
I'm paraphrasing,
略有改动
but I don't think old Socrates here would mind.
不过苏格拉底老先生应该不会介意
He might. Can I help you?
说不准 需要我帮忙吗
Yeah.
是啊
You know anything about Renaissance portrait medals?
你了解文艺复兴时期的像章吗
You seem to know that I do.
看来你是明知故问
I have a cold case on a Fiorentino
有个悬案 史密森尼学会8年前
that was taken from the Smithsonian 8 years ago.
丢失了件佛罗伦萨的艺术品
The one I found turned out
最后我找到那件居然是
to be chocolate, wrapped in foil.
巧克力裹了锡箔仿造
You probably heard that story.
你大概听说过这故事
Sounds vaguely familiar.
听着有点耳熟
I thought it might.
我想也是
I'm Agent Kramer,
我是 克雷默探员
head of the bureau's D.C. Art crimes unit.
华盛顿艺术品罪案科主管
I'd say this moment was inevitable, Mr. Caffrey,
你我相见是早晚的事 卡夫瑞先生
given I am who I am, and you are who you are.
看你我的身份便知
Oh, good. You two have met.
看来你们打过招呼了
Oh, Neal and I were, uh...
我和尼尔...
Well, what were we doing here?
刚才我们说什么来着
Shooting the breeze.
闲聊而已
Yeah. Yeah, you could say that.
对 差不多是这样
Agent Kramer was my mentor at Quantico.
在匡提科时克雷默探员是我的导师
Now I'm a just a friend.
现在我只是他的朋友
So you're the one who taught Peter everything he knows.
这么说彼得的能耐都是跟您学的
Well, I taught him a fair amount.
我教了他不少
Kept a few things for myself.
不过还留了几手
Oh, now, you didn't tell me that.
这你可没提过
What brings D.C. to New York?
您到纽约有何贵干
You tell him?
还是你说吧
Why don't we take this into the conference room?
不如到会议室去谈
All right.
好吧
Two days ago, we got a tip
两天前 我们收到消息
that a long-lost masterpiece surfaced in New York.
一件消失多年的大作出现在纽约
You all know Agent Kramer from D.C.
这位是华盛顿来的克雷默探员
One of our C.I.s heard chatter
我的一个线人听到风声
of a black-market painting being sold here.
有一幅名画在这里的黑市出♥售♥
A Degas.
德加的画
Good eye, Jones.
好眼力 琼斯
This one's called "Entrance of the masked dancers."
这幅画名为《化妆舞者的入口》
It was compl--
它完成...
Oh, Neal, I'm sure you can take it from here.
尼尔 你肯定更清楚
Oh, completed in 1884,
完成于1884年
it's one of Degas' seminal works.
是德加最有影响力的作品之一
It's more complex than the gauzy ballerinas he's famous for.
甚至比他知名的轻盈芭蕾舞♥女♥还复杂
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表