剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That they have the 22nd precinct doing double shifts.
22区的人加班加点在忙
That mean working through lunch?
就是说午饭也没得吃了
I guess so.
应该是
Jones, we need to find her now.
琼斯 我们得找到她
Every second counts.
分分秒秒都要抓紧
We got a problem.
有麻烦了
This is some kind of double-cross.
你们肯定算计我来着对吧
Not everything is an angle, Keller.
不是所有事都是故意的 凯勒
We should've brought guns.
我们该带着枪来
Yeah, 'cause that would've worked out well.
说的好像有了枪就开挂无敌了一样
Just like old times.
就像过去一样
Excuse me.
喂喂
- Are you the sergeant in charge? - I am.
你是这里的负责警佐 我是
Good. Glad you guys could make it.
那好 非常感谢你们过来
Look, we got to load container 10 into the truck.
我们要把这个10号♥集装箱搬空上卡车
Well, our orders are
可我们的命令是
To wait for the warrant to come in for container 2.
等2号♥集装箱的搜查令
- You're 22nd precinct, right? - That's us.
你们是22区的人吧 是的
Then you're here to help us load container 10.
那你们就得帮我们装好10号♥集装箱
No, we were told that the warrant for that
不 我们收到命令是要等搜查令
Wouldn't be in till the end of the day.
起码到晚上才会来
Nah, it came through 20 minutes ago.
扯 20分钟前就发过来了
Come on. We'll show you. We already been there.
来 我们给你看 我们已经走过程序了
Now, look, there's 17 wood boxes that need to be hauled out.
你听好 现在有17个木箱子等着要送走
Yeah, makes you wonder what's inside them, right?
看着就让人想知道里面有什么吧
Yeah, don't it?
可不是嘛
But I got told if I looked,
但是上头跟我说
I'd be working dispatch for a year.
我要是偷看就罚我去干一年调度
Are you sure this is right?
你确定这样没问题吗
- If not, then why would I have the key? - Yeah.
要不然我怎么有钥匙 就是
A bunch of neonazis? Above my pay grade.
新纳粹 我可不知道
How many boxes does that look like, huh?
这是有几个箱子啊
It looks like 17 to me.
看起来是17个
Everybody, change of plans!
所有人 计划有变
We're emptying this container out.
我们来把这个集装箱搬空
All right, they're all yours.
好 都是你的了
But I need to see the warrant, of course.
但我当然得看搜查令
Of course. We'll get them to you in a bit.
当然 马上给你
I got to see it now. You know, procedures and all.
我现在就要看 你懂的 该怎么样就怎么样
Sure.
没问题
Come with me.
跟我来
Heaviest to the back, if you can.
要是行的话 最重的放后面
I hope you understand,
我希望你能理解
But things just have to be done a certain way.
但做事情总是得讲究规矩
Yeah, rules are rules. I get it.
规矩就是规矩 我懂的
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Sergeant!
警佐
No, no, it's no trouble at all.
不不不 完全没问题
He's right here, Sir.
他就在这 长官
It's the D.A.'s office.
地检办公室打来的
They want to touch base with you.
他们想跟你通通气
Sergeant Brubaker.
布鲁贝克警佐
Sergeant, this is the District Attorney's aide.
警佐 我是地检官的助手
How can I help clear things up?
我能怎么样讲才能解释清楚
What part of "No killing" do you keep forgetting?
你还记不记得你答应了不杀人
Finding a dead body can take hours.
找尸体可要花很久
This lie can fall apart any second.
这个谎话随时都可能穿帮
Peter will take care of it.
彼得会搞定
You really have gone native, haven't you?
你还真是学乖了啊
Got it.
明白
It's all good, gents. Thank you.
先生们 没事了 谢谢你们
Thank you, sir. Take it easy.
谢谢了 慢走啊您
No, you walk in front of me.
别 你走前面
We got a hit on the accomplice's account.
我们有从犯的动静了
It was used at a pharmacy three blocks away --
三条街外的药店里刷了次卡
Rubbing alcohol, antibacterials, and bandages.
医用酒精 抗生素 和绷带
Sounds like a guy worried about a dog bite.
看来是某人被狗咬了嘛
Everybody spread out. He's in the vicinity.
所有人散开 他就在附近
All right. Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate the help.
好了 多谢 伙计们 非常感谢帮忙
Hey, the beers are on me, right?
下次我请你们喝一杯
- You ready? - Yep. I think we're good to --
准备好了吗 嗯 我想我们可以
Thanks, hon.
多谢了 亲爱的
Okay, I don't know how the hell you got out of there, but --
我不知道你怎么逃出来的 但
My hand!
我的手
Go ahead.
继续啊
Drop it.
把枪扔掉
Neal's not picking up. I think something went wrong.
尼尔没接电♥话♥ 肯定出事了
Neal?
尼尔
Disappointed?
失望吗
El.
小伊
She's okay?
她没事了
I'm safe. Oh, thank God.
我很安全 感谢上帝
They caught the guy holding me.
他们抓了看押我的人
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I am now. Where are you?
现在好了 你在哪
Uh, 23rd and 3rd. They're taking me home.
23街和第三大道的交界处 他们准备带我回家
Where's Keller?
凯勒在哪
He's with Neal.
他和尼尔在一起
I can't get ahold of him.
我联♥系♥不上他
Go get him. El.
去抓他 小伊
Go. Then come back to me.
快去 抓到他再回来见我
Mozzie, we need to figure out where Keller's headed.
蚊子 我们得弄清凯勒要去哪
Oh, way ahead of you, suit.
早想到了 探员大人
I've already mapped out potential escape routes.
我已经标出了可能的逃跑路线
From this point, it's 2.4 miles to the docks
从这里出发 到码头有2.4英里
and 16.1 to Teterboro.
到泰特伯勒机场有16.1英里
All right. You take the air, I'll take the sea,
很好 你查空路 我查水路
and the bureau will back us up on both.
调查局会全力支援我俩
I'm gonna need to get in one of these cars.
我要开辆车走
Oh, already done.
早准备好了
You've got to be kidding me.
你玩儿我呢
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
Come on, Caffrey. I know you're in there.
出来 卡夫瑞 我知道你在里面
There's no way out, buddy.
没别的出口了 伙计
You and me... to the bitter end, eh?
你和我 看来还是得悲剧收尾
Not a Raphael.
别拿拉斐尔的画
You wouldn't.
你不会的
Oh, God.
天哪
First rule of a fight --
战斗第一法则
always go for the weak spot.
永远直击敌方要害
Easy there, Burke, huh?
别激动 博尔克
I got the wife. Remember that.
你妻子在我手上 可别忘了
Not anymore.
早不在了
"Not anymore"? What are you, bluffing me?
"早不在了" 你骗我吧
Call your guy.
给你手下打电♥话♥
Tell him he can get a great slice of pizza
就说他能在23街和第三大道交口
right at the corner of 23rd and 3rd.
拿到一大块披萨
Don't matter...
无所谓
'cause I'll get her again.
因为我还会抓到她
And again and again.
一遍又一遍
Did we really get Elizabeth?
我们真的救回伊利莎白了吗
We did.
是的
How'd you make that shot?
你刚那枪是怎么射中的
Long story.
说来话长
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. You?
没事 你呢
What now?
现在怎么办
Keller needs to go away forever,
凯勒必须彻底消失
And to make that happen, I need to give a full confession.
要做到这点 我就得供认所有罪行
That means prison.
就是说你得蹲监狱
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表