剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I don't need a government shadow.
我不需要政♥府♥庇护
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen, I have a deadline.
请原谅 先生们 截稿时间快到了
Keep her alive. Do whatever you have to do.
保住她 用尽一切手段
I'll help in any way I can.
我会全力协助
So we're supposed to protect someone
所以我们的保护人
who won't let us within 100 yards of her.
禁止我们靠近100码以内
Yup.
没错
Sorry about that.
抱歉害你失业
Don't be.
不用
Been here a month, and I've aged 10 years.
在这里一个月我老了十岁
Well, good luck to her next assistant.
祝她下个助理好运
I love Helen Anderson.
我爱海伦·安德森
She'll take on Wall Street, Big Oil.
她和华尔街以及石油巨头斗争
She's fearless.
她无所畏惧
Great, because we're sending you into the magazine
很好 因为我们要把你送进杂♥志♥社
to keep her safe.
去保护她的安全
We can investigate the threats,
我们要查恐吓案
but we can't interfere with her story.
但又不能干涉她查新闻
So I need you to keep an eye on any leads
所以我要你留意
that you might see while you're there.
任何可能接触到的线索
Got it. One other thing.
明白 还有件事
Helen refuses FBI protection,
海伦拒绝联调局保护
so she can't know that that's why you're there.
所以不能让她知道你的身份
How's that gonna work?
那要我怎么办
Jones?
琼斯
Well, how many words can you type per minute?
你的打字速度如何
So I'll be an undercover bodyguard/assistant.
所以我是秘密保镖兼助理
As in dry-cleaning and dog-walking?
就跟负责干洗和遛狗的我一样吗
We made you a bulletproof resume--
我们给你做了份无懈可击的简历
graduate of Helen's alma mater, impeccable work experience.
海伦母校的研究生 完美的工作经验
Now all you need to do is nail the interview.
你现在就只需要通过面试
I have to interview?
我还得面试吗
When your dad worked at the embassy in England,
你父亲在英国大使♥馆♥工作时
you had a British nanny, right?
给你请了个英国保姆是吧
She was a regular Mary Poppins. Why?
她就是现实版的玛丽·波平斯 怎么了
So you got the accent down.
所以你会那种口音吧
Here. Just brush up on this.
给 好好学习这个
方言指导
联邦调查局 精英调查组
A dialect? Are you joking?
方言 你开玩笑吧
No. Helen lived in Northern England
不是玩笑 海伦为《经济学人》撰稿时
when she wrote for the Economist.
就住在北英格兰
She has a soft spot for Manchester.
她对曼彻斯特有特殊感情
It may give you an edge over the other candidates.
这样你就能有优势了
Fine. Anything else?
好吧 还要别的吗
Mm...no.
没了
Working for a Pulitzer Prize winner.
为普利策奖获得者工作
How great is that?
这该有多棒啊
Yeah, yeah. Uh, nice offices.
没错 舒适的办公室
A juicer.
还有榨汁机
Juicer. Juicer's awesome.
榨汁机 榨汁机最有爱了
What's with the hard sell?
你们怎么这么积极
Helen's... driven.
海伦是...工作狂
Driven's good.
这样挺好
She's a little... intense.
她有点...强势
Intense?
强势
She puts the "Hell" in "Helen."
她让光明蒙上一层黑暗
In order to protect her, you can't get fired.
为了保护她 你不能被炒
She's gonna keep you on a tight leash,
她对你要求会很严格
ask you to do things that are way beneath you.
要你做些不归你管的事
For the length of your assignment,
在你的任务期间
your life is not your own.
你的生活就不属于你自己了
Yeah.
没错
So, I'll be at the absolute beck and call of my tough new boss.
就是说 我得绝对服从这个难缠的新上司
What's funny?
你笑什么
Nothing. No.
没什么
If you ever need any advice...
如果你需要建议...
It's me. Sorry. Snuck out while you were sleeping.
是我 抱歉 在你睡觉时悄悄走了
Oh, I heard you.
我听见你的脚步声了
Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
You know, if you'd stayed over, I'd have made you coffee.
要是你在这过夜 我会给你泡咖啡
I had an early client call,
我有个客户很早就打电♥话♥过来
which is kind of why I'm here.
所以我才过来
I need Help?
我需要 帮助
Advice.
是建议
I'm working a recovery,
我在处理一起追偿案例
and I'm up against a tech 98 alarm system.
我要对付98高科技报♥警♥系统
Full video, remote monitoring.
全电子视频 远程监控
Can I beat it? Yeah.
我能搞定吗 当然
You need to get to the control panel and take out the Wi-Fi.
只要通过控制面板关闭WiFi
You have bolt cutters?
你有断线钳吗
Small, medium, and large... mm.
小号♥ 中号♥ 大号♥...
...but that's assuming I can dodge the guards.
但我得先避开守卫
Well, you find a partner,
你得找个搭档
you could run a Wally Burns. What's a Wally Burns?
试试沃利·伯恩那一套 什么意思
One person distracts while the other gains access.
一人分散注意 另一人借机得手
Oh. You think I could go it alone
你觉得我一个人带着电击枪
with a stun gun and a D.O.D.-grade router?
和国防部级别的路由器能搞定吗
Normal people don't talk about this before work.
正常人在工作前可不会说这些
No, they don't. We can try normal.
对 不会 我们可以聊聊日常话题
Okay. Yeah, let's try it.
好吧 我们来试试吧
Great. Sweetie?
很好 亲爱的
Yes, darling?
怎么了 甜心
Did you take out the garbage?
你倒了垃圾吗
Honey, I shredded the garbage.
亲爱的 我直接粉碎垃圾
You know the Feds love to rummage.
你知道条子喜欢翻箱倒柜
They're not the only ones.
不仅他们如此
You know, I once tracked a Rothko to the Hamptons
我有次用公车收据把一个
using a jitney receipt.
叫罗斯科的追踪到汉普顿
Okay, that did not work.
好吧 这没什么用
Um...all right, how's this for normal?
这个日常话题怎么样
We are invited to my co-worker's house for a dinner party.
我们被邀参加同事的家庭晚宴
I will whip up some canapes.
我会带些开胃菜
You're being serious?
你说真的吗
Diana's girlfriend thought it might be fun.
戴安的女友说会很有趣
Yeah. Yeah, I think so, too.
没错 我也这么想
What's behind that tech 98?
那个98技术背后有什么秘密
I can't tell you.
就不告诉你
What are you doing today?
你今天准备干嘛
Helping Peter find out who's threatening to kill a public figure
帮彼得找出是谁威胁杀掉一位社会名人
while Diana goes undercover as her assistant.
而戴安则要装作这位名人的助理
Same old, same old?
又玩这招
Who is it? Can't tell you.
这人是谁 就不告诉你
You can't name the parent company of this magazine,
你连这份杂♥志♥的母公♥司♥都不知道
yet you want to work with me, covering the world of finance?
还想在我这工作 处理各种财政事务吗
Go. Dawson Diana.
你走吧 下一个 戴安·道森
Shelton Global Media's the parent company for this magazine.
这份杂♥志♥的母公♥司♥是谢尔顿全球传媒
Leland Shelton is the founder, chairman, and C.E.O.
利兰·谢尔顿是创始人 董事长兼首席执行官
Where are you from?
你是哪儿人
Didsbury, in Manchester.
曼彻斯特的迪兹伯里
I lived in Manchester for a year
我在曼彻斯特待过一年
when I wrote for the Economist.
那时我在为《经济学人》撰稿
I know.
我知道
So, why do you want this job?
那么 你为什么想得到这份工作
I've followed you since you were a foreign correspondent
我从你还是《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的驻外记者时
for the Times.
就开始关注你了
Your interview with the Secretary of State
你对英国国务大臣的采访
was the best thing I read last year.
是我去年读到的最好的报道
You're overqualified and too old.
你过于优秀 而且年龄过大
That means you can go.
就是说你可以走了
Little Miss. Headband out there?
外面的那些小女生
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表