剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
McKenzie.
麦肯锡
Where have I heard that name before?
这名字我在哪听过
From me.
在我这儿听过
He's V.P. of Sterling Bosch's New York division.
他是斯博纽约分公♥司♥的副总裁
You suspect your boss is mixed up
你怀疑你的头儿
with the missing Stradivarius?
和失踪的斯特拉迪瓦里有关联吗
Well, he's very busy developing relationships,
他忙于开拓交际圈
trying to expand our brand past insurance.
试图将我们的品牌延伸到保险业外
He doesn't work the field anymore,
他甚至不管这块的工作了
but he took the violin on as a case,
但他接了这把小提琴的案子
And then it went missing -- doesn't add up.
然后它就失踪了 感觉有点怪
It's pre 1700
这是十七世纪的古董
valuable but sells for less.
有价无市
So why is Bryan interested in it?
布莱恩为什么会对它感兴趣
When was it reported missing?
什么时候报告失踪的
That's just the thing -- it wasn't.
这就是问题所在 没有报告
And I only know about it
我能知道
because I saw Bryan creating a file on it.
是因为我看见布莱恩为它新建了一个档案
He said he would have it handled by the end of the weekend,
他说他周末前会搞定
And then he changed the subject.
然后就扯开话题了
Well, if he thinks he has it handled,
如果他觉得能搞定
Then he already has a head start.
那他已经开始行动了
Well, he's been working from home the last day
他之前一直在家工作
and has not left once, except...
没有出门 除了...
to teach his daily tai chi class.
去上他日常的太极课
You've been following him?
你一直在跟踪他吗
Well, I can't use Sterling Bosch resources
我不能用斯博的资源
to investigate my own boss.
去调查我的上司
That's why I called peter.
所以我才给彼得打电♥话♥
He does like a good gut detector.
他确实像个好侦探
Bryan's, um...
布莱恩看上去...
Bigger in person?
比照片魁梧吗
Easy, right?
很从容 是吧
Just wouldn't want to come face-to-face
只是不想和他面对面
with him in a very slow fight.
较量慢动作打斗
If Bryan is doing something illegal,
如果布莱恩做了违法的事
he's putting my entire division at risk.
会使我们整个分公♥司♥陷于危险之中
And with it, your job.
还有你的工作
Well, yes, and a lot of people's jobs. Right.
是啊 很多人的工作 是的
Now, unfortunately, I have to keep up appearances at work,
现在 不幸的是 我得继续去上班了
But we'll reconvene tomorrow at 8:00 A.M.
我们明早八点再见
8:00 A.M. on a Saturday?
周六早晨八点吗
Peter said I'm the boss.
彼得说我是头儿
You know he's secretly hoping
你知道他私下想
this will bring us back together, right?
借此撮合我们复合吧
Like "If he can get past you hiding the treasure,
就像"如果他能不介意你藏着宝藏
So can i" Sort of thing?
我也可以啊"之类的吗
If this is a problem for you...
如果你对此有问题
No, no, not at all.
不不 一点都不
But we're going to establish one rule.
但我们有条新规矩
I love rules. Good.
我喜欢规矩 很好
Rule number 1 -- don't date the boss.
第一条 别跟头儿约会
Too late!
已经迟了
Freeze. FBI
不准动 联邦局
It's you.
是你啊
Are you expecting a girl scout packing heat?
你这是盼着持枪女侦探出现吗
I thought El's parents were early.
我还以为是小伊的父母提前来了
I told Diana to pick you up at home.
我让戴安去你家接你的
Yeah, and I told your babysitting service to pick me up here
是啊 我叫你家保姆到这里来接我
You're not being chaperoned. Really?
你又不是被监护 真的吗
All right, I'm cautious this weekend. Sue me.
好吧 我这周末都要步步为营 咬我啊
Afraid I'll crash the sears family portrait?
怕我破坏了和谐美好的全家"服"吗
This is a handmade Mrs. Mitchell original.
这可是米切尔太太新手织的
She's a wonderful woman.
她是个很棒的女人
With a delightful sense of humor.
还富有幽默感
They live in Illinois. It's cold.
他们住在伊利诺伊州 那里很冷
I bet she makes matching t-shirts for family vacations.
我打赌她会安排家庭假期统一T恤
Am I right?
我说对了吗
She works at a specialty-foods gift shop,
她在土特产礼物店工作
And he's a psychiatrist.
我的岳父则是个精神科医生
Now go.
快走
He's a shrink? Yeah.
他是心理医生 是
I would pay to see you spend quality time with him.
我愿意花钱看你们共处的样子
Look, we get along. He's a very interesting man.
我们相处的很好 他很有趣
He's very intelligent, discerning --
很聪明 很有远见
Terrifying? Terrifying man.
很吓人 很吓人
I feel like I'm showing up for the first date
每次和他见面都像是
with his daughter every time I see him.
第一次跟他女儿上门
And he's the one you get stuck with.
他还是你不得不忍♥受的人
Exactly!
没错
Because El and her mom
因为小伊和她母亲
are constantly disappearing together.
经常一起消失
He probably asks you about your feelings.
他大概会询问你的感受
Yeah, and my dreams.
对 还有我的梦
And he stares.
他还盯着我看
He stares?
盯着你看
He -- oh, no. You're stalling.
他...不对 你在拖延时间
What? So that you can meet them.
什么 就为了见到他们
What are you talking about?
你瞎说什么呢
I'm trying to be a good friend.
我只是作为挚友关心你
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Okay. I'm a little embarrassed.
好吧 我有点尴尬
Look at me.
看看我
I'm hideous, I'm itchy,
惨不忍♥睹 浑身难受
And I'm not a good enough liar to pull this off.
又不会用撒谎来圆场
All right, remember, the best lies carry an element of truth.
记着 最好的谎言由真实的碎片组成
That's them. All right.
他们来了 行了
No, just -- just...
别 你就...
Are they here yet?
他们来了吗
Oh, ho. You too.
又一凑热闹的
Out, both of you. Now.
出去 都给我出去 马上
Bye.
再见
Keep an eye on Neal.
盯住了尼尔
Sure thing, Dr. Huxtable.
当然 考斯比一家
Nice.
真会说话
Right on time for duty... cadet.
准时上工了 实习生
She thinks she's in charge.
她当自己是老大
Jones, she roped you into this, too?
琼斯 她把你也扯进来了
Well, Peter said to help her legally
彼得说以合法的方式协助她
so you wouldn't have to illegally.
免得你做违法的事情
We are trying to pinpoint
我们试图查清
exactly when the Stradivarius went missing.
斯特拉迪瓦里到底什么时候丢的
The symphony recently returned from a tour in China.
交响乐团刚从中国巡演回来
Now, the Strad is listed
斯特拉迪瓦里也记录在
among the items they took through customs,
海关通关清单上
so it must have disappeared when they got here to New York.
所以肯定是到了纽约之后才丢的
The interesting part is that Bryan was in Beijing
有意思的是布莱恩也去北♥京♥了
the same time the symphony was.
而且就是乐团巡演期间
He assessed the violin before it traveled.
巡演前他对小提琴做过评估
Says here he was detained by customs on his way back.
这上面说他回来时被海关扣留了
Yeah, they held him for a few hours,
对 他们关了他几个小时
but he came back clean,
无事释放了
so they won't divulge their interest in him.
所以没显露出对他的注意
Well, maybe his files have the answer.
也许档案里有答案
I mean, he's been working from home.
他一直在家工作
We could pay a visit.
我们可以过去看看
You know a thing or two
你懂得怎样
about making house calls, don't you, Neal?
上门调查 是吧 尼尔
Agent Kramer.
克雷默探员
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再看到你
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表