剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You're gonna have to keep seeing her.
你还得和她约会
Is there another option?
还有别的法子么
Anyone?
没人想得出
I'm sure Elizabeth will be completely...supportive.
我想伊丽莎白肯定会 大力支持
We'll find out when we talk to her.
到时我们就知道了
"We"? Yes, we.
我们 当然是我们
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Why do you have to see her again?
你为什么还要和她约会
We've run into some...complications, but --
这个事情 好像 搞得有点复杂
Elizabeth, this -- this woman is a murderer.
伊丽莎白 这女人是个杀人犯
Another reason I don't love this!
也是我不想你去的另一个理由
She needs to be taken out.
我们要除掉她
Down. Down.
拿下 对 拿下
She needs to be taken down.
我们得拿下她
El, I want this over with more than anyone.
小伊 我比谁都想尽早了结这事
Is she...attractive?
她是不是 很有魅力
Not really. Define "Attractive."
没啥魅力 要看你怎么看
You know, I'm gonna --
那个 我要...
I'm gonna take satchmo for a walk,
我先带萨奇摩出去散下步
get a little air.
呼吸下新鲜空气
Bye.
再见
See ya, honey.
宝贝 再见
That wasn't a complete train wreck.
情况也没有很糟糕啊
But that's as far as it goes.
不能再糟糕了
You're seeing Selena again tonight.
你今晚还要和瑟琳娜约会
What's your plan?
你有什么计划
Well, I'm gonna try to get to her cellphone
我尽量弄到她的手♥机♥
and find out who she's talking with.
看看她的同谋到底是谁
The sooner this ends, the better.
这破事儿早了早好
Then propose. Right. What?
那你求婚不就行了 对 什么
Well, you said you want to speed things up, right?
你说要速战速决的吧
Yeah. Nothing says "Enamored" Like
没错 什么能让人迷恋
Polygamy?
一夫多妻
"Marry me." No!
嫁给我 才不要呢
No, the cell is a good start.
查她手♥机♥才是正经的做法
All right, it's your operation.
随便你 反正是你在执行任务
And I'm not changing it.
我不会改变我的计划
Diana has already prepped the team.
戴安已经安排好了人
She's following me in the van.
她会在车里监控我
Sounds like you got it covered.
看来已经有人照看你了
Do you mind if I take off?
那我能请个假么
Where you going?
你要干嘛
Sara's coming to my place.
莎拉要来我家
You're not the only one with dinner plans.
又不是只有你一个人要约会
Hey, I got your message. Is everything okay?
我收到你短♥信♥了 一切都好吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
You tell me.
你说呢
You're trying to impress me.
你这是在讨我欢心
Well, look, I know you said I didn't have to, but...
虽然你说我用不着这么做 但...
Whatever makes you feel better.
只要你开心就好了
Wow. Look at you.
真漂亮
No purse? No.
不带包吗 不带
I was in the mood for something
我今晚想做点
a little more private tonight.
更私密的事
Let's go to your place.
不如去你家吧
My place?
我家
Sure. Sounds good.
行啊 好主意
Oh, it will be.
那是当然
Neal, change of plans.
尼尔 计划有变
You have 15 minutes to clear out of your apartment,
给你十五分钟闪人
or my cover's blown.
不然我身份就暴露了
I'm commandeering your date.
我要征用你的约会地点
It's very lovely for a first date.
我们这第一次约会还真不错
Don't expect this every time.
别指望每次都有这种水准
Oh, there's gonna be a second date?
我们还有下一次约会吗
Guy can hope.
总会有机会的嘛
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 那是
I could be talked into it.
我可是会信以为真的哦
Neal, go check your phone.
尼尔 接电♥话♥去吧
Thank you.
谢啦
Who is it?
是谁
We got to get out of here right now.
我们要马上离开这
Peter's undercover. He's coming up the stairs.
彼得在卧底一个案子 他已经上楼了
I'll explain everything later.
我回头再向你解释
No, no! Not that way! The closet.
别走门 进衣帽间
Uh, new bottle.
换瓶新酒
Through there.
这边走
I got it, I got it.
弄好了
Sorry.
还有
Ooh, grab me a quiche.
帮我拿个乳蛋饼
Just let me make sure we're all set.
让我看看准备好了没有
Here we are.
我们到了
Amazing!
好棒啊
Oh, Peter, you shouldn't have.
彼得 你不必如此大费周章
Surprise.
想给你个惊喜
What is going on?
到底是什么情况
Remember that case I was working on?
还记得我在办的那个案子吗
The killer bride?
那个新娘杀手吗
Yeah. Peter's dating her now.
对 彼得就在和那个女人约会
Really? Yep.
不是吧 千真万确
So what are we doing?
那我们现在要做什么
This apartment was a backroom speakeasy.
这间房♥间大有玄机
And this was the observation room.
这里可是间观察室
Very eclectic, right?
真有品位 不是吗
Peter, you didn't tell me that you were an artist.
彼得 你没说你还会画画啊
I dabble.
才疏学浅
I wouldn't say I'm any good, though.
其实 我每样都不精
Oh, don't be modest.
别谦虚了
You know, this may sound silly, but...
可能有点傻 但...
...would you draw me?
你能为我画张像吗
Oh, I'm sure that we could have...
我们以后肯定会...
You mean right now?
你是说现在吗
Yeah. Why not?
那当然
I-it would take time to do it right.
画画要很长时间
We have all night.
我们有漫漫长夜呢
It wouldn't do you justice.
随便画画不好看的
Oh, but you will. I won't take no for an answer.
我相信你可以 我可不接受拒绝
Okay.
那好吧
But, uh... You should know that I'm experimenting
但我正在尝试一种
with some very, very primitive styles.
非常原始的画法
Can Peter draw?
彼得会画画吗
Unless she's expecting a breathtaking stick figure,
除非她想要张惊天地泣鬼神的简笔画
he's in trouble.
不然就麻烦大了
Does he know that you're here?
他知道你在这里么
Unfortunately, yes, he knows about this room.
可惜 他知道有这么个房♥间
All right.
好吧
Let me make sure the light is right.
让我看下光线是否良好
Okay. All right.
该我上场了
Hold this.
拿着这个
This is not how I saw the night going, by the way.
顺便 我没料到今晚会这样过
I mean, any guy can make a girl dinner.
男生都会为女生准备晚餐
Only you could sketch a black widow
但只有你能躲在密室里
from a hidden back room.
还画着黑寡妇
Is the pose okay?
这个姿势行吗
Yes. That's perfect. Okay.
行 很好
But, remember -- no peeking.
但 可千万别偷看哦
Peter, I have to ask,
彼得 我很好奇
How did you...
你怎么能
set this... all up so fast?
这么快把这里布置好
Hey, do yourself a favor.
拜托你长长记性
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表