剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Neal, let's talk.
尼尔 过来聊聊
What do you think Keller's up to?
你猜凯勒来干什么
It's too early to tell.
这很难说
Whatever we think he's doing,
不管我们认为他在做什么
he's probably three steps past it by now.
他都可能又领先了三步棋
Why risk doing business in the U.S.,
为什么冒险在美国作案呢
with someone in new york?
还联合纽约的同伙
Oh, he's always been brazen.
他出了名的厚脸皮
Think they're on to us?
觉得他们发现了吗
或藏有外星科技
纳粹潜艇在美国海岸被发现
Has Keller contacted you?
凯勒联♥系♥过你吗
No. Why?
没有 为什么问这个
As hard as we've tried,
尽管我们极力掩盖
versions of what happened to Adler's sub have leaked out.
关于阿德勒潜艇的若干个版本的消息还是传了出去
It's hard to keep a secret that big.
这么大的秘密很难保守住
Yeah.
是啊
Keller's a smart guy.
凯勒是个聪明人
He starts putting those rumors together...
他渐渐地将传言拼凑起来...
You're wondering if he made the same assumption you did.
你在想他是不是跟你得出了同样的结论
If he's thinking you're in possession
如果他认为你持有
of $1 billion worth of lost artwork,
价值10亿美元的失踪艺术品
that's a reason big enough to draw him back.
这足以促使他重回纽约
For it, and for you.
为了艺术品 也为了你
If he thinks I stole the treasure,
如果他认为我偷了宝藏
let's use it to take him down.
就利用这个抓到他
We found it -- the New York connection
我们找到了 埃及失窃的护身符
between the Egyptian stolen amulet and Keller.
和凯勒与纽约的共同点
Great. Anybody we know?
棒极了 是我们认识的人吗
You tell me.
你来告诉我吧
The Egyptians believe the shipment was sent
埃及方面认为赃物被运给
to an ancient-civilizations expert in Soho
一位住在苏豪区的古代文明研究专家
named Raquel LaRoque.
名字叫拉寇儿·勒罗奇
I know the name. She's an Egyptologist.
名字我听过 她是埃及专家
Apparently, that's her day job.
显然 那是她正经的工作
She's a fence?
她还销赃
And a damn good one.
还是很棒的一个
Check out her concealment technique.
看看她的隐蔽技巧
The shipments she gets
她收到的货物
look like Egyptian gift-shop tchotchkes.
看起来像是埃及礼品店的迷你模型
But in reality...
但其实
They're highly durable x-ray-proof molds
他们是非常结实 防X射线检查的铸模
built around real, priceless artifacts.
包裹着真正的 价值连城的艺术品
The Mummy Returns. Sexy.
木乃伊归来 性感
Thought you might like that.
就知道你会喜欢
Ms. LaRoque has put out word
勒罗奇小姐放出口风
that she's in the market for a restoration tech.
她需要一名修复技工
She needs someone to extract the artifacts
她需要一个能够在不破坏艺术品
without damaging them.
的前提下取出它们的人
It's challenging work.
很有挑战性的工作
Mm. Know anyone who can pull it off?
是啊 知道谁能胜任吗
Talk to your crime super-friends and make it happen.
跟你的罪案超级帮手们谈谈 促成此事
We get this amulet, we're one step closer to Keller.
找到这个护身符 我们就离凯勒更近了
All right.
好
Hey, what do you know about Raquel LaRoque?
你知道的情况吗
Not much beyond she's an Egyptologist.
只知道她是埃及古物学者
I hear she's spicy.
听说她很给力
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know. Not all my information's helpful.
不知道 我的消息也不是全能派上用场
Hale.
海尔
What's up, man?
你好吗 伙计
I heard Moz did some work on your mobile office.
我听说蚊子在给你的移♥动♥办公室搞装♥修♥
Yeah, I'm still learning all the bells and whistles.
是啊 我还在适应期
Mozzie refuses to write down instructions.
蚊子拒绝给我写下使用说明
Obviously, we don't want
显然 我们可不想
any public record of our modifications.
让我们的改造留下任何公共记录
I'll settle for that Degas you keep promising.
能拿到那幅你保证的德加的画我就满意了
It's coming. Soon.
会给你的 快了
Yeah, we had a minor complication.
是的 我们有点小麻烦
What if we could get you something better?
如果能给你更好的东西呢
Well, my buyer has his heart set on that Degas --
我的下家一心想要那幅德加的画
Before we can move any of it,
在我们能转手之前
do you know a fence named Raquel LaRoque?
你认识一个叫做拉寇儿·勒罗奇的销赃者吗
I do.
认识
She has this intricate concealment technique.
她有着复杂的隐蔽技巧
Yeah, that's what I'd like to talk to her about.
是啊 我就想跟她谈这个
She's in the market for a new restoration tech.
她要找一位修复技工
If you get the job,
如果你得到了那份工作
that will help eliminate your delay with the degas?
德加那幅画能快点送到么
Uh, yes. Uh, you vouch for Neal, it will expedite the sale.
是的 你为尼尔担♥保♥ 买♥♥卖♥♥会加速的
Neal?
尼尔
It will.
会的
All right, then. I'll set up a meeting.
那好 我帮你联♥系♥见面
Your guy's very late.
你的人来晚了
He'll show. Hale is very reliable.
他会来的 海尔很可靠
You and Sara?
你和莎拉
Yes. Me and Sara. Over?
我和莎拉 彻底完了
Yes.
是的
So what I witnessed...
那我看见那一幕...
Return of the breakup bag.
归还物品彻底划清
All right.
了解
What happened to you guys?
你们俩到底怎么了
And don't give me the "we're just different people" routine.
别再给我来 我们是不同世界的人 那套
We are very different people.
我们根本是不同世界的人
Not everybody can be Peter and Elizabeth, okay?
不是每个人都能成为猫咪和猫咪夫人
Ah, speaking of, since Hale's running late --
说到这个 既然海尔迟到了
Hey, honey. How's the stakeout going?
亲爱的 监视行动进行得如何
Uh, that's why I'm calling.
就是因为这事打电♥话♥
Looks like it's running longer than expected.
看来比我预想的时间要长
Oh, no.
哦不
I hate to say this, but I don't think
尽管我很不情愿 我认为
we're gonna be able to make
我们去不成
Tray and Sheila's barbecue tonight.
崔和缬罗的烧烤晚宴了
Wow, that's too bad, 'cause I was ready to walk out the door.
太糟了 我都准备好出门了
Aw, I'm sure you were.
是啊 我想也是
She can't stand Tray and Sheila.
她受不了崔和缬罗
But, you know, you could go without me,
但是你可以一个人去
unless, of course, you're already settled in
除非你已经舒舒服服的在享受
with a cup of tea and a new book.
一杯茶和一本新书了
I know thee well, as well, which means
知己知彼 也就是说
you're gonna make up for canceling on me
放我鸽子 回家可是要
when you get home, mister.
弥补我的 小坏坏
Oh, honey, do you know you're on speaker?
亲爱的 我在用扬声器通话
Oh. Hi, Neal.
你好 尼尔
Hi, Elizabeth.
嗨 伊丽莎白
All right, well, crack this case soon, will you?
快点破掉这个案子 好吗
We will. We both will --
我们会的 我们都...
Sorry, El. Got to go.
抱歉 小伊 得挂了
Okay. Well, you owe me.
好 你欠我哦
Okay. Love you.
好 爱你
Why'd you cut me off?
为什么打断我
Well, I just didn't want you talking with El about the case.
我只是不想让你跟小伊谈这案子
Oh. By "the case,"
这案子
you mean you don't want me to mention keller?
你是不想让我提到凯勒吧
She got pretty riled up after I was taken.
我被绑♥架♥那次她很受惊
There's no need to mention Keller's name to her
没必要跟她提到凯勒的名字
when we don't even know yet if he's on the continent.
毕竟我们都不确定他在不在美国
Ahh. There's Raquel.
拉寇儿出现了
Love how she picked a mob hangout.
选了黑帮出没的地方 真有爱
Safest cafe in the city.
纽约最安全的咖啡馆
She won't stay here long. Any way of contacting Hale?
她不会待很久 有办法联♥系♥到海尔吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表