剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Your arrogance.
自负
Your greed.
贪婪
You're trapped.
你进了我的圈套
Nobody's coming, Neal.
没人会来的 尼尔
But what I can't understand
不过有一件事我不明白
is why you would sit on the treasure for so long.
为什么这么长时间你只是坐守着宝藏
I mean, it seems to me you either sell it,
我是说 我觉得你要不就卖♥♥了它
you turn it in, or you run, right?
要不就上交 要不就跑路 不是吗
Or the feds are on their way and I don't have it.
要不就是警♥察♥快来了 而我没宝藏
You don't deserve it.
你根本不配拥有宝藏
You don't even have what it takes to hold on to it.
你甚至不配锲而不舍地追寻宝藏
You're not the only one who knows where it is.
这世上不只你一个人知道宝藏在哪里
I'll tell Mozzie you said hi.
我会代你向蚊子问好
FBI! Drop your weapon.
联调局 放下武器
I didn't lie to you, Keller.
我没骗你 凯勒
I don't have the treasure.
藏品不在我这
It's good to see you again, Burkey.
再见到你真高兴 小博
Shooter!
枪手
Where's Keller?
凯勒呢
There he is.
那边
All units, pursue suspect
所有小队注意 从大楼西北侧
on the northwest side of the building.
追捕嫌疑犯
I got the shooter.
我抓到枪手了
Raquel.
拉蔻儿
Why did you run?
你为什么要跑
Talk.
快说
Keller escaped. I went after him.
凯勒逃跑了 我去追他
You had a dozen federal agents at your side.
有这么多探员在 你追个什么劲儿
Why did you cut your audio feed and your gps?
你为什么把收音器和追踪器都关了
What did Keller want with you?
凯勒到底找你做什么
You were right. He thought I had the treasure.
你说的对 他觉得藏品在我这
I led him to the palace,
我把他引到宫殿
the kind of place he'd believe I'd hide it,
他肯定以为我把东西都藏在那
I turned on the gps so you could follow me --
然后我把追踪器打开 好让你们跟过来
After you escaped.
在你逃跑之后
Otherwise you would have shown up before I got there.
否则我还没到你们就出现了
Keller would have fled. Peter, it worked.
凯勒就会逃跑 彼得 这计划挺管用
We had him.
我们抓到他了
Until she took a shot at him.
结果她那一枪弄出乱子了
I don't know why she did that.
我不知道她为什么要杀他
Maybe because someone put a $6 million bounty out on Keller.
因为有人用六百万买♥♥凯勒的人头
$6 million?
六百万
I guess we're not the only ones who want him.
看来除了我们 还有人盯上他了
Guess not.
是啊
Bring her in.
把她带进来
Give me your foot.
乖乖把脚伸出来
You can go.
你走吧
You had me, Caffrey.
被你骗惨了 卡夫瑞
Look -- Peter's a good agent.
听好 彼得是个出色的探员
He wants Keller more than you do.
他比你更想搬倒凯勒
That bastard took my scarab.
那混♥蛋♥把我的圣甲虫拿走了
See you around, Raquel.
回头见 拉蔻儿
Sit down.
坐吧
Sara.
莎拉
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Peter called me in.
彼得叫我来的
To make a statement about my meeting with Keller.
录一份关于我和凯勒见面的口供
I'm glad you're safe.
你没事太好了
I had a long talk with Mozzie.
我和蚊子谈了很久
Your secret's safe with me, Neal.
我会替你保密的 尼尔
I hope you don't forget everything between us.
希望你没忘了我们过去的种种
Well, no. Not everything.
没忘 有些我还记得
I won't forget about that Raphael you stole.
我绝对不会忘记你偷了那副拉斐尔
Allegedly.
空口无凭
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Did you catch any bad guys today?
今天有抓到坏人吗
A couple.
抓到几个
Oh, good. I can go back to sleep now.
那就好 我能继续睡了
Come to bed.
来睡吧
Honey, you okay?
亲爱的 你还好吗
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
Okay. I'm listening.
好 你说吧
One of the guys we were pursuing --
今天追捕的一名罪犯
He got away.
他逃跑了
Are you concerned?
你很担心吗
It's Matthew Keller.
是马修·凯勒
What? Keller's in New York?
什么 凯勒在纽约
Hon, I was gonna tell you.
亲 我本来想告诉你的
Why didn't you tell me?
那干嘛不早说
Because we weren't sure. Then we had him cornered --
我们当时还不确定 后来我们围堵他
Honey, this man had you kidnapped.
亲爱的 这男的可绑♥架♥过你
I know. We're gonna find him.
我知道 我们一定会找到他
FBI has got him on the most-wanted list,
联调局已经把他列入要犯名单
The U.S. Marshals are out in full force,
联邦法警也会全力以赴
and there's a bounty on his head.
而且还有人出钱要他小命
I should have told you.
我早该告诉你
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Don't do this.
别这样
I can handle it. You know that. I know.
我能冷静面对这事 你知道的 我知道
What I can't handle is finding out after something happens.
要是出事之后再让我知道 我就无法接受了
Nothing will.
不会出事的
I promise.
我保证
So they have a bounty on him, huh?
有人出钱要他小命
Yeah.
是啊
All we know at this point
现在只知道
is that they're willing to pay $6 million
有人愿意出六百万
to make him go away.
让他消失
The van dyck. Good.
凡戴克 很好
Matisse.
马蒂斯
Degas.
德加
Where's the degas?
德加的作品呢
Mozzie, what did you do?
蚊子 你做了什么
Yeah?
进
We arrested Keller.
我们逮捕了凯勒
Except as we were cuffing him, someone shot him.
但是在铐他的时候 有人开枪射杀他
Winged him.
他手臂受伤
And in the chaos, he escaped.
然后趁乱跑了
Someone put a bounty on his head.
有人出钱要做掉他
A $6 million bounty.
六百万赏金
Now, that's roughly
德加的画
the black-market sale price of the degas.
在黑市差不多能卖♥♥这个价钱
No. That's exactly the sale price of the degas.
不是 差不多 是 正好 那个价钱
You fenced it.
你出手了
You should have asked me.
你应该先问问我
Well, you should have told me
你也应该告诉我
Sara knew about the warehouse.
仓库的事莎拉都知道了
I guess we're in the habit of keeping secrets now.
看来咱俩都有 保密 的习惯了
You took out a hit on Keller?
你竟然买♥♥凶杀凯勒
He killed Hale.
他杀了海尔
He went after Sara.
还去找莎拉麻烦
Keller wasn't gonna stop till he destroys you.
凯勒不除掉你誓不罢休
I told you not to sell it.
我说过不让你卖♥♥它
It was all set up. I didn't have time to fence anything else.
都安排好了 我没有时间卖♥♥别的藏品
It's on the list, Moz! It's on the damn list.
货单上有 它就在货单上
Excuse me?
什么
Where did you get this?
你哪儿弄来的
You told me when you broke into Peter's house
你当时跟我说彼得的家里
the list wasn't there.
没有货单
It was.
有的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表