剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Here's some surveillance from the hotel.
这是酒店的一些监控
Yes, I know. It's Mozzie.
我知道 是蚊子
He's Neal's in.
他帮尼尔进去
How convenient
真方便
So long as he stays on our side, we don't ask questions.
所以只要他在我们这边 就不要过问
We've granted mozzie immunity.
我们给了蚊子豁免权
To preserve his street cred,
为了保护他的街头声誉
you want us to arrest him if we catch him?
如果我们抓到他了 要逮捕他吗
And make it look real. Oh, I will.
演得像点 我会的
Same for Caffrey.
卡夫瑞也一样
Taylor knows a lot about Neal, but our backstop has held up.
泰勒对尼尔知之甚详 但挡球网已经举起
That he was released two years ago
他两年前被释放
but remains a person of interest
但仍然对许多
in a number of elegant high-profile crimes.
优雅高调的罪行颇有兴趣
Any other questions?
还有其它问题吗
Good. Let's make the Yankees proud.
很好 为洋基争光添彩吧
Billiards. Couldn't be a better audition.
台球 这面试最好不过了
Don't get cocky. The man is unparalleled.
别得意 此人是空前绝后的
He has won the Taylor world championship
他曾多次获得过世锦赛冠军
so many times they named the tournament after him.
人家干脆以他的名字命名锦标赛了
Are you jealous? I'm ecstatic for him.
你嫉妒吗 我可是他的脑残粉
It gives me hope knowing
泰勒和他法国里维埃拉的别♥墅♥
that Taylor and his villa on the French Riviera even exist.
这两者的存在给了我希望
Of course I want to be him.
我当然想成为他
I assume his game is eight ball.
我想他玩的是争黑八打法
It is.
没错
Winning is important, but more so,
赢很重要 但更重要的是
he says he can learn everything he needs to know about you
他说他能通过你打台球的方式了解
by how you play pool.
他需要了解的一切
How competitive you are,
你的求胜心如何
what risks you take, your level of confidence...
你的冒险性如何 你的自信心如何
Did you get any more info on what he's after?
对他这次的目标有消息没
Taylor is true to his rep.
泰勒名不虚传
He promises no details until the game is afoot.
游戏开始后才肯公布细节
It's a good way to keep a crew honest.
这可是让自己人老实的好法子
Yeah. We could learn a lot from him.
是啊 我们从他身上能学到很多
And when you meet him, he's gonna give you a big bear hug
等你见到他时 他会给你个大大的熊抱
It seems like he's just being effusive, because he is.
好像真情流露一样 当然就是真情流露
But what he's really doing is Giving me the patdown.
但他的真正目的是 搜我的身
Exactly. Got it.
没错 懂了
That must be your cue.
肯定是你的杆来了
To do what?
干什么的
No, I mean your new cue.
不 我是说你的新球杆
Hello. Hi, June.
你好 你好 琼
Now, while I still have serious reservations about your participation,
我对你的加入是持保留意见的
I felt compelled to give you the best shot at success.
我强迫自己给你最好的机会
Gentlemen, may I present Lord Byron.
先生们 有请拜伦勋爵
June, I love you.
琼 我爱死你了
I mean, Byron must have run the tables with this.
拜伦肯定是用这个一杆清台的
You know, for some reason, every great con man in the world
因为某些原因 世上每个伟大的骗子
needs to master the game of pool at some point in his life.
都需要在他人生中的某个时刻玩转台球
I was 9 years old.
我九岁就会了
There was a pool hall on my way home from school.
从学校回我家的路上有一家台球厅
A pool hall in St. Louis, Missouri.
密苏里州圣路易斯的台球厅
Must have been full of hustlers.
里面肯定全是骗子
Yeah. I was one of them.
没错 我就是其中之一
Neal.
尼尔
Thank you.
多谢
Hi, Peter. Hi, Sara.
你好 彼得 你好 莎拉
What's going on,
最近如何
aside from that mustard stain about to happen?
芥末酱快流出来了
Thank you. Can I get you anything?
谢谢 想要点什么吗
No. Here you go.
不用了 给
No, that's all right.
不 不用找了
The board is putting together a list of character witnesses
委员会正在列参加尼尔减刑听证会
for Neal's commutation hearing.
的品德信誉见证人清单
I'm sorry -- his what?
不好意思 他什么
He didn't mention that to you?
他没跟你说吗
No.
没有
Commutation hearing? So Neal might be set free?
减刑听证会 那尼尔有可能被释放
It's possible. And why would they do that?
有可能 为什么呢
After Keller's arrest, the board of corrections
在凯勒被捕后 改造委员会
recommended an early release for Neal.
提出应该提早释放尼尔
Well, good for him. Yeah.
挺好的 对
Only Caffrey, huh?
只有卡夫瑞啊
Well, could be. It's far from settled.
应该是 这事还没定
How do you think it's gonna go?
你觉得他们会怎么判
The board knows that you testified against Neal at his trial
委员会知道你曾在尼尔的庭审中指证过他
Yes -- I was very upset about that Raphael back then.
对 我为追回拉斐尔的事非常心烦
But somehow, you were able to get past that
但不知为何 你又能回能尽释前嫌
far enough to start dating him.
甚至开始和他约会
So if I testify, my relationship with Neal
如果我出庭作证 我和尼尔的关系
is likely to come up as public record?
会被记录在案吗
It might get a little uncomfortable.
这可能有点令人舒服
No, no, no. It's not the relationship, peter.
不不不 不是关系的问题 彼得
It's why we broke up that poses the problem.
我们分手的原因可能会有问题
I'm gonna assume pleading the fifth
我猜调用第五修正案
is not ideal at these hearings.
对听证会可不利
No. No, it's not.
确实 非常不利
Honestly, I don't know where Neal and I stand right now.
说实话 我不知道尼尔和我现在算什么
You might want to think about it.
那你最好再想想
Here comes your 2:00.
你两点钟方向
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Welcome.
欢迎
So, uh, you're a pool player.
这么说 你是名台球手
Yeah, I like to play.
对 我喜欢玩
Of course, I don't know if I'm in your league.
当然 我不知道是否与你同类
Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?
只有一个方法来验证 不是吗
Let me just finish up.
我先打完这局
You're up.
到你了
So, Neal, tell me about yourself.
尼尔 说说你自己吧
When did you get out?
什么时候出来的
18 months and 17 days ago,
18个月又17天之前
not that I've been counting.
我可没刻意数着
I've never been to the big house, myself.
我自己是从没进过监狱的
It does not look like fun.
好像不太好玩儿
It certainly forced me to be more cautious.
确实逼得我更加小心谨慎了
I can tell.
看得出来
You haven't given me very many choices.
你留给我的选择不多啊
C'est la vie.
这就是人生
So what do you think, Neal?
你觉得怎样 尼尔
Let the boss win so you can get the job?
让老板赢球以赢得工作吗
Absolutely not.
当然不会
Correct. I prefer honesty over ass-kissing.
很好 比起拍马屁 我更喜欢诚实
Thought you might appreciate the challenge.
我想你可能会喜欢这个挑战
Of course, I don't mind the occasional puckering up.
当然 我不介意偶尔发发小脾气
Excellent effort.
打得好
Except you've left yourself with no shot.
可惜你害得自己没法再打了
Eight ball, corner pocket. What if I can make that shot?
八球 角落球袋 要是我能打中呢
I don't think you can.
我觉得你不能
If I make that shot right now, will you hire me on the spot?
如果我马上打中 你能当场雇我吗
Listen, Neal, you play aggressively, but with grace.
尼尔 你打得很有攻击性 也很优雅
You think ahead, and if half of what I've heard
你深谋远虑 如果我听说的
about the U-boat treasure is true,
关于U型潜艇宝藏的事有一半是真的
Then I definitely want you on my team.
那我肯定希望你能加入
But you're over-reaching,
但你有点过头了
and that is a very bad sign.
而这是个很糟糕的信♥号♥♥
I can make the shot.
我能打中
You make it, you're in. You miss, you walk out the door.
打中 你加入 打不中 你出去
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表