剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Undercovers are in position.
便衣已经到位
Agent Davies is at the south entrance.
戴维斯探员在南入口
Agent Westley is...
韦斯利探员在...
Getting Chad a beer.
跟查德喝酒
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Chad told me to get him a drink.
查德要我给他来杯酒
I'm undercover as his buddy.
我伪装成他哥们儿
Did he also tell you to double fist it?
他还教了你两杯酒混着喝吗
No. He said that you need to loosen up?
没有 他说你们得放松点
Come on.
得了
Hi, there.
帅哥你好
Chad says you're an FBI agent.
查德说你是联邦调查局探员
He's scared of guns. Yeah.
他最怕枪了 没错
Okay, it's time to put the fear of God in him.
是时候吓吓他 让他安分点了
Yeah.
去吧
Hey, Chad.
你好 查德
I'm not sure how long our cover's gonna last, Peter.
我不知道我们的伪装还能撑多久 彼得
You need to make positive I.D. on our young thief
你得尽快找出
as soon as possible.
这个年轻大盗
Stay alert.
保持警惕
Who knows what disguise he'll be wearing this time?
没人知道他这次会伪装成什么样
I'll look for the crooked mustache.
我先去找留着胡子的人
Hey, if you're hunting Robin Hoodie,
喂 如果你要抓小罗宾汉
Does that make you the Sheriff of Nottingham?
那你不就成了诺丁汉郡长吗
Oh, I'm not the Sheriff of Nottingham.
我才不是诺丁汉郡长呢
Am I?
我像吗
Chad says you're into Body Shots.
查德说你喜欢激♥情♥四射
I am.
没错
Stay on target, Caffrey.
别分心 卡夫瑞
But not tonight.
但今晚不行
Designated driver. Sorry.
我没找到代驾司机 抱歉
I got eyes on a potential Scott.
我发现一个可疑目标
Why do you think it's him?
怎么说
He's wearing a suit hoodie.
他穿了西装兜帽衫
I don't even know what that is.
那是什么东西
All right, confirm it's him,
好了 你先去确认
then Jones will move in for the arrest.
待会琼斯再进行逮捕
You are in so far over your head,
你戴着这东西也太招摇了
And you have no idea, do you?
你还不觉得 是吧
You say something?
你说什么
No, I was just admiring this bike.
没什么 我只是在称赞这台车
Sure does look expensive.
看着挺贵的
120 grand. Damn.
十二万美元 真贵
Have we met? Uh, I've seen you somewhere.
我们见过吗 我好像在哪见过你
Stand by in case Caffrey's been made.
随时待命 以防卡夫瑞被认出来
Everybody ready to move.
所有人准备行动
Maybe Chad's party last week?
可能是查德上周的聚会吧
Wasn't there.
那次我没去
Oh, man, you missed out.
伙计 你错过了福利
They had mermaids.
那次有美人鱼
I mean, literally, girls wearing tails and nothing else.
真正的上身赤♥裸♥ 下身套着尾巴的美女
And all he has for this party is a motorcycle?
那他这次聚会就只有这台摩托车
Poor guy.
真可怜
Oh, come on, man.
得了吧
It's a carbon fiber and titanium chassis,
这可是由碳纤维和钛制成的底架
1966 cc engine.
排量1966cc的引擎
Top speed of 260 kilometers per hour...
最高时速可达260千米
And not remotely street legal.
而且可以在大街上开
It's a work of art on two wheels.
这是件两个轮子的艺术品
Hi. I'm Shannon.
你好 我叫莎楠
Hey.
你好
Excuse me.
失陪了
It's him. You're sure?
就是他 你确定
Beautiful girl just gave him her name,
美女都告诉他名字了
and he didn't give one back.
他却不说自己的名字
There's something suspicious about her.
她也有可疑之处
The fact that she seemed more interested in him than you?
是她对他比对你更有兴趣吧
Not that.
才不是呢
Not entirely that.
不完全是这样
She just put something in his drink.
她往他酒里放了什么东西
Excuse me! Whoa! What the hell?!
不好意思 怎么回事
Sorry.
抱歉
Jones! Oh, my god!
琼斯 天呐
FBI! Everybody down!
联邦调查局 所有人都趴下
Lock down the exits. Nobody gets out.
封锁所有出口 别放任何人出去
You need to tell us everything.
你得坦白一切
We're gonna find who hired you eventually.
我们最终会找到是谁雇了你
But if you help us now,
但如果你现在和我们合作
we can make a deal.
我们就可以做笔交易
What do we know about her?
她是什么情况
She's been a suspect in some heists and robberies.
她是多起抢劫案的嫌犯
Attempted murder's a new one, though.
而且最近一次还是谋杀未遂
So I'm guessing it wasn't splenda
我猜她在斯科特的酒里
that she sprinkled in Scott's drink.
放的不是蔗糖素吧
Potassium cyanide.
是氰化钾
He would have been dead in minutes.
一下致命
I didn't buy the ring.
那戒指不是我买♥♥的
It's a little gothic for my taste,
对我的风格来说略显狂野
but I never refuse jewelry.
但对珠宝我来者不拒
Now, let me guess.
让我猜猜
You didn't know there was poison inside.
你不知道那里面有毒
Oops.
哎哟
How's she connected to him?
她怎么会认出他
This might have something to do with it.
你看了这个就知道了
Found it in her purse.
在她钱包里找到的
One of the people Scott robbed had a security camera.
斯科特的一个被害人装了监控
He didn't see it.
他没发现
That's another reason I don't like disguises.
这也是我讨厌伪装的原因
Too easy to get comfortable?
太简单了所以不舒服吗
It also explains how our girl found him.
她也是这样找到他的
So, I guess they took measures into their own hands.
这么说他们自己行动了
Yeah.
没错
We'll run that photo through,
我们会分♥析♥这张照片
see which item he stole while wearing this wig.
看看他戴着这顶假发时偷了什么
What do you think of him?
你觉得他怎么样
He's a kid having the time of his life.
他在游戏人间
He's impulsive, arrogant,
他很任性 傲慢
and has no idea how deeply in over his head he is.
不知道自己到底想要什么
Okay, fine.
好吧
He bears a cursory resemblance to me.
他的确有点像我
Think we can bring him back from the dark side?
你觉得咱能帮他改邪归正吗
It's hard to do.
难说
I wonder what would've happened
我很好奇要是我早点抓到你
if I'd have caught you earlier.
你会是什么样子
It wouldn't have made a difference, Peter.
没差的 彼得
The con is a rush.
骗局犹如一种冲动
It's an addiction.
让人上瘾不能自拔
And you need to hit rock bottom before you can change.
不碰南墙很难回头
When did you hit bottom?
你何时碰到南墙了
I never said I did.
我从没说我碰到过
Nice bustier. For you or Christie?
挺漂亮 给你还是克里斯蒂的
This is one of three items
这是小罗宾汉戴假发
Robin hoodie stole while wearing that wig.
盗取的三件物品之一
Are we really gonna keep calling him that?
咱们非得这么叫他吗
Sure. It's no "James Bonds."
当然 又不是"詹姆斯·仿德"
No, it's not.
当然不是
And these diamonds are from a heist
这位女杀手是钻石劫案的
our lady killer was a suspect in.
嫌疑犯之一
So, Scott thought he stole an expensive piece of jewelry.
斯科特以为自己偷的是价值连城的珠宝
Instead, he stole evidence of a crime.
事实上他偷的是犯罪证据
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表