剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I lived out of a hotel once.
我曾在一家酒店长住
Once?
就一家吗
Figured you probably stayed in a lot of hotels
我想在你那不羁的青年时期
during your... indiscriminate youth.
应该住过无数家酒店
I spent most of my time on the move.
我很少在一个地方停留
Well, what was different about this hotel?
这家酒店有何不同
The Palazzo Sasso in Ravello.
意大利拉维罗的萨索宫
It's the height of the Renaissance frozen in time.
文艺复兴鼎盛时期的建筑
With jacuzzis and hot-stone massage.
还有按♥摩♥浴缸和热石按♥摩♥
Cloisters at the Villa Cimbrone a few minutes away.
距辛波乃别♥墅♥回廊只有几分钟路程
In another life, I'd have stayed there forever.
如果有下辈子我会在那里定居
Sounds perfect. Why'd you leave?
完美极了 那你又为何离开
I got word that Europol was closing in
我收到风声 欧洲刑♥警♥快到了
for a score I allegedly ran in Corsica.
他们认为我在科西嘉干了一票
Indiscriminate youth.
放荡不羁的青年时代嘛
Well, hotel living is fine,
住在酒店是不错
but I will be very happy when renovations are over
不过我还是想等房♥子装♥修♥完后
and I can get back into my apartment.
回到自己家里
Are you getting tired of roughing it in the lap of luxury?
你厌倦了这种养尊处优吗
I prefer to be somewhere
我更喜欢待在
where "Do not disturb" is standard policy
没人打扰的地方
and where I don't have to pull money to tip every day,
也不用天天付小费
as grateful as I am to the boys in the burgundy blazers.
虽然我很感谢那些着紫色外套的服务生
Back up there, sticky fingers.
走开些 惯偷同学
Okay.
好吧
If you think that'll help.
如果你觉得这有用的话
You think you can guess my pin?
你自以为能猜到我的密♥码♥吗
No. I can deduce it.
不 我是推理
Really?
真的吗
Would you like to make a wager?
你敢不敢赌一把
Loser tips for the rest of the day.
输的人今天负责给小费
Generously? Of course.
出手要大方 当然
You're on.
开始吧
Your birthday is November 11th.
你生日是11月11日
11-11
11-11.
But you grew up at 7310 Lake Street.
但你在湖街7310号♥长大
Good listener, but you're not even close.
记性不错 可根本不靠谱
Your first car was a red Chevy Nova.
你第一辆车是红色雪佛兰新星
So? So the 4th and 9th position
那又怎样 车牌第四位和第九位
in the vin number tell you the vehicle make.
代表车型
You're insane.
不着边际
And...
还有...
you're a Scorpio.
你是天蝎座
You have no idea.
你不可能猜到
That's impossible. I picked a random number.
这不可能 我是随机选的
Well, there's no such thing as random.
随机什么的只是假象
Your subconscious is always back there, working.
你的潜意识在控制你
Or you saw the reflection in the camera guard.
或是你看到摄像头防护玻璃上的倒影
Or I might have done that.
也许我是看了
Neal, what'd you do?
尼尔 你做了什么
Nothing. I entered the pin.
没什么 只是输入密♥码♥
Neal, my account is empty.
尼尔 我账户里的钱没了
10:30 this morning,
今早十点半
Manhattan Mutual Bank lost control of its server.
曼哈顿互惠银行的服务器失控了
Within an hour, they were out $125 million.
一小时内损失了一亿两千五百万
That didn't all come from Sara.
被害者不只莎拉
No. Thousands of customers got hit.
对 上千客户被洗劫
That's too many to compromise
数量这么多
with classic phishing techniques.
不可能用传统的钓鱼技术实现
We're thinking computer virus.
我们认为是电脑病毒
Our best guess is a trojan
最有可能是植入到
camped out in the server's boot sector.
服务器引导扇区的木马
It captured administrative domain credentials
它能获取管♥理♥员♥权限
and converted the entire intranet into a Botnet.
让整个内网变成一个傀儡网络
In the common vernacular,
说通俗点
the virus took over every computer in the network.
就是病毒会控制内网所有电脑
Our thief was gracious enough
这位小偷非常贴心
to leave an explanation for the crime.
还留下了视频解释作案动机
30 minutes -- Manhattan Mutual's website
30分钟前 曼哈顿互惠银行的网站
was replaced with this.
被替换成了这个
What the hell? Is that a mask?
这是什么 面具吗
Members of an interned world,
生活在束缚中的人们
too long have we suffered bureaucracy,
你们长♥期♥受到官僚主义压♥迫♥
a corpulent infant
他们像一个肥胖的婴儿
with which the masses have greedily procreated.
榨取大众的血汗中饱私囊
Today we strike a blow
今天我们给
against the dysfunction we call world finance.
功能紊乱的世界金融界以重击
It goes on like this.
他就是这个论调
We know who's behind it?
查到背后是谁了吗
We have a theory.
目前有个推测
This morning, the swiss financial authority
今晨瑞士金融部门
reported a cash transfer into the account of Cameron Duponte.
称有大笔资金转入卡梅隆·杜邦名下
The deposit matches the amount stolen,
存款金额和失窃金额吻合
but we think Duponte is a cover.
但杜邦应该只是假身份
There's no record of him before a few months ago.
这人的记录只能追溯到几个月前
This is a list of Manhattan Mutual clients who got hit.
这是曼哈顿互惠银行被害客户名单
This isn't just investment bankers and C.E.O.s
这里不只有投资银行家和公♥司♥老总
We've got pensioners, public servants.
还有退休人员 公务员等
That's a lot of people without a backup plan.
总之涉及很多没有后备金库的人
A lot of people, which means this case takes top priority.
因为被害人众多 此案定为最高优先级
Jones, maybe there's a language in the virus
琼斯 从病毒的编程风格也许能
that can point us to the programmer.
查到程序员
Diana, call up Zurich.
戴安 打给苏黎世
We need access to the Duponte account.
我们要查看杜邦的账户
That's it.
就这样
So?
怎么样
I got good news and bad news.
有好消息也有坏消息
We traced the money to a Swiss bank.
钱被转移到了瑞士银行
Is that the good news or the bad news?
这算好消息还是坏消息
Both.
都是
Until we prove something definitively,
在找到确凿证据之前
the account's untouchable.
我们没法动这个账户
Well, great -- in my experience,
这可好 根据我的经验
if the criminal's not caught before the money's spent,
如果抓到人时钱已花光
then those dollars are never coming back.
那些钱就追不回来了
Which is why I intend to catch him, Sara.
所以我在全力抓捕罪犯 莎拉
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you okay in the short term?
你暂时怎么安顿
Well, this guy took everything.
这家伙拿走了我全部财产
And the FDIC has me filling out all sorts of paperwork.
联邦存款保险公♥司♥还要我填一堆文件
We know how long insurance claims take.
保险索赔通常是持久战
Yes, with this many victims and different account types,
是啊 这么多被害人这么多种账户
could be months.
可能得好几个月
My apartment is fully under construction,
我的公♥寓♥正在装♥修♥
so until I pull my next commission check...
所以我拿到下笔佣金之前...
You could stay with me.
你可以跟我住
You know, till this is cleared up.
直到这案子解决
Uh...at June's?
住在琼家里吗
You sure that's a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Well, it's not the Four Seasons, but...
虽然不如四季酒店 不过...
I can bring you food on a little cart.
我也可以推着车给你送吃的
Okay.
好吧
I remember when Elizabeth moved in.
我还记得伊丽莎白搬来跟我住的情景
No. No. This is temporary.
不 才不是 这只是暂时的
Yep. So was El.
是啊 小伊当时也是
Sorry. The place is a little bit of a mess.
抱歉 家里有点乱
Neal, what would you estimate the value of Moz.
尼尔 你怎么估价... 蚊子
Sara.
莎拉
Hello.
你好
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表