剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
that they can't trace beyond a firewall in the Ukraine.
他们只能追踪到乌克兰的防火墙
$6.4 million.
6♥4♥0万美元
Let me see James' will.
给我看下詹姆斯的遗嘱
That's the exact amount Roland left to him in cash.
正好是罗兰留给他的现金数额
Kidnapper's seen this will.
绑匪一定看过遗嘱
Yeah.
是啊
This is personal.
这是私人恩怨
Almost half of all kidnappings are by a relative.
接近一半的绑♥架♥案都是亲人干的
Look, James and I may have our differences,
听着 我和詹姆斯是有分歧
but nobody in our family would ever do anything to hurt her.
但我们家绝不会有人去伤害她
Honestly, Savannah's the only reason we still even speak.
老实说 萨芬娜是我们还有来往的唯一原因
But if we find the real will,
但如果我们找到真正的遗嘱
we can pay the ransom.
就能够付赎金了
You said this is a map? Mmhmm.
你说这是幅地图 嗯
All right.
好吧
James can stay back at the house. I'm gonna follow it.
詹姆斯能留在家里 我来找这个
Uh, the truth is,
事实上
I already took the initiative and went to the sundial.
我已经先一步去日晷研究过了
You what?
什么
It gave us the letters B.S.H.
我们得到三个字母B.S.H
Do you know what that stands for?
你知道那代表什么吗
Yeah, that was Dad's favorite acronym.
那是父亲最喜欢的缩写词
It means "Big sky hunting."
意思是"空中寻宝"
What does that mean?
什么意思
It meant he was taking us to the planetarium.
他在暗示我们去天文馆
Or, as he would put it,
或者用他的话说
the only place to see stars in Manhattan.
曼哈顿唯一能看见星星的地方
Thay's where I'm going. No. Josh.
那就是我要去的地方 不 约什
These first few hours are critical
前几个小时对能否查出
to figuring out who took savannah.
谁绑♥架♥了萨芬娜至关重要
The best thing that you can do is to work with your brother
你最该做的就是和你哥哥一起
to help us build a suspect profile.
帮我们勾勒出嫌疑犯的轮廓
All right, fine, but I want to know where this leads.
好吧 但我想知道遗嘱到底在哪里
Will you follow this map for me?
你们能帮我追查吗
Sure thing. Promise me.
没问题 你保证
We'll keep you posted every step of the way.
我们会告知你每一步情况
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, this is one way to get to go on a treasure hunt.
这倒是一个能继续寻宝的妙招
I'm not wild about James paying ransom,
我并不在乎詹姆斯要去付赎金
but we need him working with us to find his daughter.
但我们需要他合作找到他的女儿
I was starting to think you didn't trust
我越来越觉得你不信任
Mozzie and I to go after this unsupervised.
我和蚊子去独♥立♥办案
That too.
这也是个原因
Oh. Special Agent Burke. Mm.
是博尔克特别探员 嗯
Ah. Uh, I'm Felix.
我是菲利克斯
Well, this is the first time
这可是第一次有联邦探员
a g-man has come to the planetarium
来到天文馆
on official business.
执行公务
Uh, you had inquired about Nathaniel Roland.
你们要问纳撒尼尔·罗兰的事吧
Yes. When was the last time he was here?
是的 他最后一次来这是什么时候
2:00 P.M. On December 3rd.
12月3日 下午两点
Oh, it was a very, uh, big deal when Mr. Roland popped by.
罗兰先生光临这里可是件大事
Usually meant someone was getting a new telescope.
通常意味着某人又要有新的望远镜了
Huh. I know he signed in.
我就知道他签过名
May I?
我能看看吗
Thank you.
谢谢
He did sign in, just not under Roland.
他确实签过 但不是以罗兰的名义
"Tycho Brahe."
"第谷·布拉赫"
Yeah. Look at that remark.
看那个留言
"Happy birthday to me"?
"祝我生日快乐"
December 14, 1546.
1546年 12月14日
Uh, Tycho Brahe.
第谷·布拉赫
That's his birthday.
那是他的生日
Felix, would you mind firing up the projector?
菲利克斯 你能启动投影仪吗
It's time to go big sky hunting.
是时候开始空中寻宝了
This is our sky today.
这是我们今天的星空
Now let me bring you back to Tycho's birthday.
现在我带你们回到第谷生日那天
And here we are in 1592.
就是这里了 1592年
We know the time and date to look at the stars.
我们知道了观察星空的日期和时刻
Now we just need to figure out where in the sky.
现在只需弄清要看星空的哪里
In his will, Roland talks about big sky hunting
在他的遗嘱中 罗兰提到和他
with his favorite twins.
最爱的双胞胎一起空中寻宝
Josh and James aren't twins.
约什和詹姆斯可不是双胞胎
No. They're a year apart.
没错 他们的岁数差了一年
Maybe he was talking about the twins in the sky.
或许他指的是天上那对
Felix, where are the Gemini twins?
菲利克斯 双子星座在哪
I only see one brother.
我只看到一个
Well, they're split on the horizon --
他们被地平线所分隔
One above, one below.
一个在其上 一个在其下
Tycho had a twin who died shortly after he was born.
第谷的双胞胎兄弟在出生后不久就死了
Interestingly, Brahe wrote a letter to his deceased twin
有趣的是 布拉赫在他的首部出版物中
in his first published work.
给他死去的双胞胎兄弟写了封信
That's got to be it.
肯定就是它了
Do you know what was in the letter?
你知道信上说了什么吗
No.
不知道
Uh, but I can show it to you.
但我可以带你们去看那封信
We have the first printed copy of Brahe's collected works.
我们藏有布拉赫作品集的最早印刷版
It's on display in the north gallery.
它陈列在北区画廊
Let me guess --
让我猜猜
a generous donation from... Nathaniel Roland?
这是纳撒尼尔·罗兰的慷慨捐赠吧
Precisely.
一点没错
Tycho Brahe's original notes on "De nova stella."
第谷为《论新星》所作的注释手稿
The letter he wrote to his brother is on page 273.
他写给他兄弟的信在第273页
Would you mind turning to that page?
你能翻到那页吗
Well, that would be impossible.
这不可能
Mr. Roland left the book
罗兰先生对于这本书
with very specific instruction.
做了非常明确的说明
Of course he did.
毫无疑问
"The mechanical arm turns one page every hour
"柜内有机械手臂 每小时为您翻一页书"
"until it reaches the end.
"直至末页"
Then the process reverses."
"然后再从末页翻回首页"
This is half-inch glass.
玻璃有半英寸厚
Pressure, temperature, and humidity are controlled
柜内的压力 温度及湿度都受到严密控制
to preserve the paper.
以保存书页完好
It cannot be tampered with in any way.
没有人能纂改这些指标
Listen to me, Felix.
听我说 菲利克斯
This book may have implications in a kidnapping.
这本书或许涉及到一宗绑♥架♥案
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but...
这我很遗憾 但...
But you don't understand.
但你不明白
I wish I could help you, but my hands are tied.
我希望能帮到你们 可我无能为力
You could come back in a few days.
你们可以过几天再来
Right. Okay. Thanks, Diana.
好 谢谢 戴安
What's going on?
什么情况
She's got a solid lead.
她有了重大突破
I'm meeting her back at the bureau.
我现在要回局里见她
What about the book?
那本书怎么办
We told James we'd see this through.
我们答应詹姆斯会查清楚这事
I said I'm meeting her back at the FBI, not you.
我是说我回局里 没说你
Are you saying you trust me enough
你是说你放心
to continue without you?
让我一个人去搞定书稿吗
Neal, we got to get Savannah back.
尼尔 我们要救回萨芬娜
With that, I trust you completely.
关于这点 我毫无保留地信任你
We just need to flip a few pages of a book.
我们只需翻动几页书页
That sounds simple enough. Seems completely possible.
听起来很简单 看起来也毫无问题
Yet if I'm reading this correctly...
但如果我没读错的话
It's completely impossible.
这完全不可能
This is a centuries-old book,
这本书流传了几个世纪
written to a man's dead twin brother,
写给一个人死去的双胞胎兄弟
donated by an equally eccentric,
捐赠者的经历也同样离奇
recently deceased modern-day Howard Hughes,
他刚去世 可谓是当今的霍华德·休斯
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表