剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
be nothing between you, which is everything."
将不再有任何隔阂 这便是一切"
Cryptic.
玩神秘
Wait a second.
等等
What are you doing?
怎么了
Interesting.
有意思
Peter, come here.
彼得 快来
These look like streets. A compass rose.
这些看着像是街道 这是罗盘
This isn't a message.
这不是什么信息
This is a map.
而是一张地图
Jones, tell me something.
琼斯 问你件事
Who is that? Easy, tiger.
那是谁 冷静点 小子
She's off limits.
她是生人勿近
I already tried.
我已经试了
Art crimes, D.C.
华盛顿的艺术品罪案科
W-what makes you think that?
你怎么知道
Her attache case. It's from the Smithsonian.
她的公文包来自史密森尼学会
Gift of choice from D.C. Art crimes chief to new recruits.
华盛顿艺术品罪案科主管给新人的见面礼
What's the case?
什么案子
Above my pay grade.
那不归我管
Your boss and I go back a long way.
你上司和我是老朋友了
Agent Kramer's sorry he can't be here in person,
克雷默探员很抱歉不能亲自来
but he briefed me fully.
不过他什么都跟我说了
He did?
是吗
I take it he wasn't supposed to.
似乎他不该这么做
How much do you know?
你知道多少
You discovered a German u-boat
你们发现了一艘德国核潜艇
with an incredibly valuable cargo of art aboard.
里面有价值连城的艺术珍品
The art was destroyed in a fire.
这些珍品毁于一场大火
Believe the fire may have been a ruse,
现在怀疑这火灾只是幌子
and the art still exists.
而艺术品仍然健在
You know a lot.
你知道不少
I'm sorry. I do.
不好意思 的确如此
Only a handful of people know about this.
知道这事的人用一只手就能数过来
I'd like to keep it that way.
我希望能继续保持
Understood.
了解
I don't have enough evidence to open a formal investigation.
我没有足够证据展开正式调查
However, part of the original German art manifest
但有一张德国艺术珍品清单
survived the fire.
幸免于火灾
That's what I'd like Kramer to look into.
我希望克雷默从这入手
Now, what I'd like you to do is simply...
我就希望你能...
Excuse me. Do you work here?
抱歉 你在这工作吗
No. I don't.
不
No. Oh, of course you don't. I noticed your attach?
显然你不在这工作 看到你的公文包了
You're, uh, D.C. Art Crimes, right?
你是...华盛顿艺术品犯罪科的吧
Very good.
眼力不错
What brings you up here?
你来这儿做什么
Business.
公事
Hey, do you know where I can find agent Burke?
你知道我去哪里找博尔克探员吗
Oh, I can help you with that.
这个忙我倒能帮上
Office at the top of the stairs. Thank you...
楼梯上那间办公室 谢谢你...
Agent Matthews.
马修斯探员
Agent Matthews, yes.
马修斯探员 记住了
You're right, man. I got nothing.
你说得对 一无所获
Told you so.
我就说嘛
Top o' the mornin', Neal.
尼尔 早晨心情不错吧
Apparently not.
显然不是
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
Right on time.
刚刚好
I spoke with the Rolands.
我刚跟罗兰家族人谈过
You tell them about the map?
跟他们说了地图的事
I wanted to wait for you.
我想等你来
You're going to see them?
你要去见他们吗
You're a little giddy.
你还真有点反常
I love puzzles. I know you do.
我喜欢解谜 就知道你会喜欢
I've seen the New York puzzlethon trophies
我在屋里见到好几个纽约解谜大赛奖杯
around the house, all three of them. Four.
有三个呢 是四个
Oh, there's four? Yeah.
四个 对
How could I forget?
我怎么会忘了呢
The overlaid wills form an image.
遗嘱重叠后呈现出一个图形
That's the sundial in Le Monde Garden.
是世界花♥园♥的日晷
We haven't done one of those in years.
我们很多年没玩了
One of those treasure hunts?
寻宝游戏的一种吗
Yep.
没错
Told you it was a map.
我就说是个地图嘛
I didn't say it wasn't.
我又没说不是
Well, forget it.
算了吧
I'll see you in court.
咱们法庭上见
He's always been high-strung. You know, whatever.
他总是神经兮兮 不过无所谓了
Why don't we take a look at the sundial?
不如我们去看看那个日晷
The real will is at the end of the hunt, right?
真正的遗嘱应该在寻宝的终点吧
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
I got to go, guys. Savannah's gonna be home soon.
我得走了 诸位 萨芬娜快到家了
My father's gone.
我爸已经去世了
We don't have to play by his rules anymore.
没必要再按他的规矩行事了
What now?
现在做什么
Log these into evidence
把这个录作证据
and return them to the lawyers.
然后还给律师
Mm-hmm, you're not even a little bit curious
你就一点都不好奇
about solving this puzzle?
谜底是什么吗
Of course I am, but, you know, the assistant director
我当然好奇 可副局长
hasn't authorized an FBI treasure-hunting unit.
可没授权联调局参与"寻宝活动"
Well, why don't we drop by the park?
不然咱们顺路去趟公园
Just to make sure nothing illicit is afoot at the sundial.
确保日晷那边没有违法活动
I can't. I have lunch with El. But you can take a look.
我去不了 要和小伊吃午饭 你去吧
You don't want to come? Yes.
你不来吗 我当然想
I could use your astronomical puzzling expertise.
我还想仰仗你的天文解谜专长知识呢
No, I can't. I can't. I can't.
不行不行 我不能去
El had an interview this morning.
小伊今早有个面试
There's an opening at the Dearmitt Gallery.
德尔米特画廊有个公开招聘
How nice. Yeah.
真不错 对啊
Next time.
下次吧
Just, you know...
不过我说...
keep me updated.
有新发现告诉我
Fascinating. The complexity.
太炫了 复杂又精致
These patterns must have taken weeks to devise.
这图案得花好几周才能设计出来
Roland is like a copernican cross
罗兰简直是丹·布朗和斯科特·特罗
between Dan Brown and Scott Turow.
的混合体[两位著名解谜小说家]
I think these numbers are times of day.
我猜这些数字是时间
4:30.
四点半
That would be there.
应该是这里
Doesn't seem to point to anything.
似乎没指向哪里
Well, everything points to something.
万事皆有所指
Did you just steal that from my brain?
你从我脑袋里偷来的吗[我才是常把格言挂嘴边的人]
No.
不是
We're missing some detail.
我们忽略了某些细节
What do you think happens when the sun hits it?
当日光照射时你觉得会怎么样
Four hours to find out.
那得等上4小时才知道
How'd it go at the gallery?
画廊那边如何
Mm. Good. Yeah?
挺好的 是吗
Yeah, they're looking for a consultant.
对 他们想雇一名顾问
So, I don't know. I was thinking...
我也不确定 我还在考虑...
Wow.
哇哦
"Wow"?
"哇哦"什么
No. I-I was wowing your news.
我在"哇哦"你刚才说的
I don't need to answer that.
我不用接这个电♥话♥
Sweetie, if it's work... It's nothing.
亲爱的 要是工作 没事
So, uh, could you -- could you consult at the gallery
那你呃...能一边在美术馆做顾问
and still do Burke events?
一边打理博尔克公♥司♥事务吗
Yeah, I think I could do both.
我觉得没问题
And, besides, I could do my own openings.
再说我可以自己做公开招聘
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表