剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Jones, overlay Neal's tracking data with De Luca's.
琼斯 把尼尔的行踪数据叠加上去
De Luca's in red.
德卢卡是红色的
Look at that --
看这里
Neal's movements, De Luca's movements.
尼尔的活动地点和德卢卡重合
Looks like De Luca found who he was looking for.
看德卢卡找到要找的人了
You're not meeting De Luca.
你不能去见德卢卡
I'm not going alone.
我不会一个人去
I'll have this in the sky to scan the area's weak spots
我会用这个检查那里的薄弱点
while you go to a higher-ground position
而你在一个制高点
with your laser Moz!
带上你的镭射 蚊子
Are you actively trying to die?
你就这么去送死吗
You can't take on De Luca.
你搞不定德卢卡
Neal, I'm on a rescue mission!
尼尔 这是营救任务
Mr. Jeffries is in trouble.
杰弗雷先生有麻烦
Let's keep talking this through.
咱们还是从头捋一遍
How did De Luca find you?
德卢卡怎么找到你的
Well, he knew I was connected to the group home.
他知道我和儿童之家有联♥系♥
He must have tracked my donation.
他肯定跟踪了我的捐款
Did you shore up your account?
你有没有伪造账户
I had to transfer the cash immediately --
我需要立即转账
Only had time to dummy back one account,
只够时间伪造一个账户
not my usual four.
平常都伪造四个
There you go.
问题就在这里
What are you doing?
你干什么
In case it's De Luca.
以防是德卢卡
I'm gonna stand behind you.
我还是站在你后面吧
That's wise.
明智
That looks remarkably like Peter.
怎么看都像是彼得
Hey, guys. What you doing?
你俩在干什么
Oh, just being oppressed by the man -- the usual.
正被一个男人纠缠 他老是来找麻烦
Something for the crazy man who has everything?
能为传说中的小叮当做点什么吗
Oh, that's sweet Darnell,
这位是可爱的达尼尔
my taste-tester.
它负责试毒
You can never be too careful.
人总是小心点好
You in danger, Mozzie?
你有危险吗 蚊子
I live in danger, suit.
我一直生活在危险中 探员叔
This wouldn't have anything to do with Frank De Luca, would it?
不会和弗兰克·德卢卡有关吧
Come on, guys.
得了吧 伙计们
Organized Crime's been following De Luca.
集团犯罪科在盯德卢卡
I know he was here.
我知道他来过这里
He's forcing a meet with Moz using an old friend as leverage.
他用蚊子的老友要挟他去赴约
Neal. Why? What does he want with you?
尼尔 为什么 他想对你怎样
I-I'm a man of many secrets, but I am going to that meeting.
我有很多秘密 但我一定要去赴约
Absolutely not. De Luca's dangerous.
绝对不行 德卢卡是个危险人物
I-I'd like to see you try and stop me.
有本事你就阻止我试试
Consider yourself a protected witness.
你就当是保护证人
You can't do this! Oh, I can.
你不能这样 我就能
What does De Luca want with you? He wants
德卢卡找你干什么 他想
Don't say it, Neal.
不许说 尼尔
De Luca wants Mozzie
德卢卡要抓蚊子
because he's the dentist of Detroit.
因为他是底特律牙医
Neal! Et tu, Brute?
尼尔 竟有你吗 我的孩子
Et tu?!
竟是你
I'm sorry. It's to keep you safe.
抱歉 我是为了保护你
Mozzie is the dentist of Detroit?
蚊子是底特律牙医
I know. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.
我懂 我也在说服自己相信
You know, I resent your judgment
我鄙视你们的判断
and your misguided misunderstanding
以及对不理解的事物
of things you do not understand...
妄下结论
Neal, the dentist is linked to hundreds of crimes
尼尔 牙医涉案众多
going over decades -- some really bad stuff.
可追溯到几十年前 他无恶不作
Mozzie's a lot of things, but he's not bad.
蚊子有很多面 可他和坏绝不沾边
Can you protect him?
你会保护他吗
I can...
我会
But I can't ignore what he's done.
但我不能无视他的所作所为
Yeah, boss?
头儿
Diana, get me everything you can find
戴安 尽可能找出一切有关
on the dentist of Detroit.
底特律牙医的资料
We've got our next case.
我们有新案子了
Attica!
阿提卡[暗指监狱暴♥动♥]
Hunger strike!
绝食抗♥议♥
What's going on, Neal?
怎么回事 尼尔
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
He got on the bad side of the mob.
他和黑帮不是一伙的
I didn't know he did it as the dentist.
我不知道他就是那个牙医
I didn't.
我真不知道
He told me some of the story.
他跟我说过一些事
Let him tell you, too.
让他也和你说说吧
I know why the caged bird sings!
我知道笼中鸟为什么要歌♥唱了
How many suits do you have hiding out there?
你们这儿有多少黑猫警长啊
I ask the questions.
我只是来问问题
Did you find Mr. Jeffries yet?
你们找到杰弗雷先生了吗
Does he even hear me?
他都听不进我的话吗
Detroit police searched his home and office.
底特律警方搜查了他的家和办公室
They didn't find much, but his car is missing.
没发现什么 但他的车不见了
It's a good thing, Moz.
这是好消息 蚊子
De Luca probably came around asking questions,
德卢卡也许找过他问些事情
and Mr. Jeffries fled.
然后杰弗雷先生逃走了
The dentist of Detroit -- suspected mastermind
底特律牙医 涉嫌策划
in at least three major securities frauds.
至少三起股票欺诈案
I've also got a litany of violent crimes --
我这还有一系列暴♥力♥犯罪的记录
assault, battery, aggravated assault,
冲突 殴打 人身攻击
assault with intent to intimidate --
威胁人身安全
page after page of this stuff.
这些材料多了去
Are you the dentist?
你是不是那个牙医
No comment.
无可奉告
Neal's convinced me to hear you out
是尼尔要我来听你的说法
so I can decide whether or not to book you.
这样我才能决定是否指控你
Talk to him, Moz --
告诉他吧 蚊子
if not to help yourself, then to help Jeffries.
即使不为你自己 也是在帮杰弗雷
Just tell him the story.
把你的故事告诉他
We talk about Jeffries first.
我们先来谈谈杰弗雷
Fine.
好
Start talking.
开始吧
Detroit, 1969.
底特律 1969年
We just put a man on the moon,
那时我们刚登陆月球
gas was 35 cents,
油价才35美分
and I was orphaned.
而我是个孤儿
Hey, there, little man.
哎呀 小家伙
Isaac Jeffries found me.
以撒·杰弗雷发现了我
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了
You want your little friend?
想要你的小伙伴吗
He was the best thing that ever happened to me.
他是我一生中遇到的最好的人
I see his name is Mozart, huh?
他叫莫扎特吧
You're gonna be okay.
你不会有事
As you can imagine,
你也能想象得到
growing up an orphan in 1970s Detroit
上世纪70年代的底特律
wasn't all gumdrops and unicorns,
一个孤儿的童年可没那么美好
especially for a small kid with thick glasses.
尤其是还戴着厚镜片的小孩
Don't let him get it!
别给他
Throw it in the mud!
把它丢进泥里
Look, his eye came off.
看啊 它的眼睛掉了
Now he needs glasses like you.
这下它和一样要戴眼镜了
That bear was the only thing I had left of my real parents.
那只熊是我亲生父母留给我的唯一东西
You're having a hard time with the other kids, aren't you?
你和别的小孩处得不太愉快吧
Yeah.
嗯
Well, they're intimidated
好吧 他们是在嫉妒
'cause you're smarter, and they know it.
你比他们聪明 他们都知道
"There is no knowledge that is not power."
"知识无一不是力量"
You know who said that? Unhunh.
知道是谁说的吗 不知道
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表