剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Any family in the area?
本地有亲戚吗
None to speak of.
没有值得一提的
Marital status?
婚姻状况
Seriously?
开什么玩笑
You and Sara are getting along again. Maybe you eloped.
你和莎拉又合好了 没准儿私奔结了呢
Vegas is a little outside my radius.
拉斯维加斯超出我的活动半径了
Do you have to fill that out right now?
你非得现在填这张表吗
Your commutation hearing is in a week.
你的减刑听证会就在下周
I put this off as long as I could.
我已经是拖到最后了
Would you say you have a girlfriend?
可以说你有女朋友吗
That's really on there?
上面真有这条吗
Neal, the board is deciding
尼尔 委员会要决定
whether to release you from your anklet --
你是否可以从此摆脱脚环
from me -- permanently.
永远摆脱我
They want to know who's in your life.
他们要知道你生活中接触哪些人
Are they a good influence,
他们对你有正面影响
or are they gonna steer you back to the dark side?
还是会带你重操旧业
And you think Sara could be an angel on my shoulder?
你觉得莎拉是我肩膀上的天使
As opposed to that little devil
与你现在肩膀上
you have on your shoulder now.
那个小恶魔正好截然不同
Mozzie's more of an imp than a devil.
蚊子只是淘气 不是恶魔
But I was released into your custody.
不过你是我的监管人
Ultimately, what you say at the hearing
最终 你在听证会上的证词
will carry the most weight.
会最有分量
Okay.
好了
Target approaching.
目标出现
Gordon Taylor.
戈登·泰勒
He sure knows how to make friends.
他真的很会交朋友
He's one of the most beloved cons in the world.
他是世界上最讨人喜欢的骗子之一
And no criminal record.
而且没有案底
He's a pro.
他是专业的
Makes me wonder if that would be you --
让我感觉他就像是你
If you hadn't caught me? I'd like to think so.
从未被你抓住的我吗 我倒想
If Gordon Taylor's in town,
戈登·泰勒来到纽约
it means he's here to do a job.
说明他在这里有活儿
He's a key suspect
他是过去十年
in some of the biggest heists in the past decade.
一些重大抢劫案的主要嫌疑人
Antibes. That the location of his last job?
法国昂蒂布 这是他上次作案的地方吗
No, that's his villa.
不 这是他的别♥墅♥
They say you can hear his parties
据说你在地中海对面
all the way across the Mediterranean.
都能听见他家在办派对
That's not true. Reminds me of college.
不可能 让我想起了大学生活
Regardless, Taylor is a contract thief.
泰勒是雇佣盗贼
We need to find out who hired him
我们得查出是谁雇了他
and what they're planning to steal.
以及他们的目标是什么
How is it Taylor doesn't have a record?
泰勒怎么会没有案底
He has a saying --
他有个宣传语
"Nobody gets caught. Everybody gets paid."
人人不坐牢 人人有钱赚
And so far, he's lived up to that.
迄今为止 都不负此言
He also has a very loyal following,
他还有一群忠实追随者
and it helps that the public loves him.
而且公众也喜欢他
Even his victims say nice things.
连受害者都说他好话
Check this out.
看看这个
This was a heist he ran in Paris.
这是他在巴黎犯的案子
He dove out of a second-story window
他从二楼窗户跳下来
onto this guy's Peugeot.
掉在这个人的标致汽车上
Two weeks later, Taylor sends a check to the owner
两周后泰勒给车主送了张支票
to cover the damages.
赔偿他的损失
Claimed he heard about the car on the news.
说他是在新闻上知道的
Because he's popular,
因为他很受欢迎
it's difficult to find witnesses willing to talk.
很难找到愿意指证他的证人
He's careful, and he's smart. This isn't gonna be easy.
他很小心也很聪明 抓他不容易
We need to find out what he's hitting and when.
我们要查出他的目标以及作案时间
He hires locally.
他在本地雇人
Neal, talk to the street,
尼尔 去道上问问
figure out what kind of crew he's putting together.
查出他找了些什么人
Diana, follow the money trail surrounding his trip.
戴安 查查他这趟旅程的资金往来
Jones, cover surveillance on the hotel.
琼斯 负责酒店的监控
I want intel on everyone he meets.
我要知道他见过的每个人的信息
You got it.
得令
Boss, you got a minute?
头儿 有时间吗
Yeah.
有
Can I speak freely?
我能直言吗
Of course.
当然
When agent Kramer was here last week, he told me
克雷默探员上周过来跟我说
he doesn't think Neal deserves to have his sentence commuted.
他认为尼尔不应该获得减刑
Kramer told you that?
克雷默这么说的
He wanted to know what I planned to say
他想知道我在尼尔听证会上
when I testify at Neal's hearing.
我在尼尔听证会上会怎么说
He didn't say anything to me.
他什么都没跟我
He knows you consider Neal a friend.
他知道你把尼尔当朋友
Can I ask...
我能问吗
What am I gonna say at the hearing?
我在听证会上会怎么说吗
I haven't decided.
我还没想好
Kramer's sending some of his people
克雷默派了手下
to pick up Neal's old prison letters.
去查尼尔在监狱的信件
His letters to Kate?
他写给凯特的那些
We always suspected they contained codes,
我们也怀疑里面隐藏了密♥码♥
but we could never crack them.
但我们没能破译
Maybe he thinks he can.
也许他认为他能
Give Kramer what he wants.
克雷默要什么都给他
If he asks me to go behind your back?
如果他让我背着你做
I can't imagine he would.
我想像不到他会这样
If he does?
如果他这样呢
If he does, do it.
如果这样 你照做
But I want you to tell me about it.
不过你要告诉我
I may be jeopardizing
这也许会破坏
a wonderful career opportunity back in D.C.
我回华盛顿工作的锦绣前程
I thought Christie hated D.C.
我记得克里斯蒂讨厌华盛顿
She does. And I work for you.
没错 而且我为你工作
"Without leaps of imagination,
没有想象力的飞跃
you lose the excitement of possibility."
就会失去了令人兴奋的可能性
Are you quoting Gloria Steinem?
你在引用斯坦内姆的话吗
She's not just for feminists.
她不是女权主义者独享的
She has unlocked what's missing in our lives.
她能唤醒我们生活中错过的美好
We need jobs.
我们需要份活儿
If she only knew who she inspired.
真希望她知道这话启发了什么人
She does.
她当然知道
But not any job. A good job. A big job.
不是随便一个活儿 得是好活儿 大手笔
I have to be careful
我现在可得小心
about taking those kind of jobs at the moment, okay?
不能在这个时候乱接工作 明白吗
Look, I know this is risky with your big hearing coming up,
我知道在听证会前夕有点冒险
But this is too good to pass up.
但是这活儿绝对不容错过
You are looking at the first man hired
你面前是戈登·泰勒下个活儿
to be part of Gordon Taylor's next score.
的第一个雇员
No, no, no, Moz. The FBI is after Taylor.
不不不 蚊子 联调局盯上泰勒了
Peter and I are chasing down his crew.
我和彼得正在查他的人
Me! You're looking for me. I'm his crew.
是我 你要查我的是我 我是他的人
Pull out. You're gonna get caught.
快抽身 否则你就要被抓了
Taylor never gets caught, and everybody gets paid!
泰勒从没被抓过 而且人人有钱赚
Have you already said yes?
你已经答应他了
Yeah, of course I did. No one says no to Taylor.
当然 没人会拒绝泰勒
And he asked me about you to be his possible point man.
他还让我找你做他的主力
He asked about me?
他还要找我
Point man.
主 力
All right, there's a way we can still do this,
好吧 我们可以跟他合作
but you're gonna have to work with us.
不过你得跟我们统一战线
"Us" -- you mean the suits?
"我们" 你是说条子
Yeah.
对
You're already in.
你已经加入了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表