剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar
猫鼠游戏 前情提要
To our best and final score.
敬我们最棒也是最后的杰作
What is it?
这是什么
Part of the original
德国潜艇
German u-boat manifest.
部分原始货单
You still think Caffrey has the art?
你还是觉得藏品在卡夫瑞那
I don't know.
我不知道
Whoever stole it,
不管是谁偷的
if a single item on this list
只要这表上的任何一件东西
shows up anywhere We got 'em.
在市面上出现 那就一逮一准
Yeah. We got 'em.
对 一逮一准
Did you find the safe?
保险柜找到没
The manifest wasn't in there, Moz. I'm sorry.
货单不在里面 蚊子 很遗憾
Oh, come on, Sara, you've always known who I am.
别这样 莎拉 你早知道我是什么人
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
I guess you figured out everything I have to offer.
你大概看到了我要与你分享的一切
Caffrey, please take care of yourself.
卡夫瑞 你一定要照顾好自己
Van Dyck -- "Portrait of a boy."
范戴克的男孩肖像
Where are you?
你在哪呢
There it is.
找到了
Degas -- "Masked dancers."
德加的化妆舞者
Oh, come on.
快出来
Moz, thank god you didn't sell it.
蚊子 幸亏你没卖♥♥了它
They know about the treasure.
他们知道财宝的事了
They're on to us.
他们在找咱们
What are you talking about? What happened?
你说什么呢 怎么了
Ghost Ship Found with Hitler Clones and Priceless Art.
沉船中发现希♥特♥勒♥克隆体和无价艺术品
"Ghost ship found with hitler clones"?
载有希♥特♥勒♥克隆体的沉船
"And priceless art."
还有无价的艺术品
Our priceless art.
咱们的无价之宝
They're also on to a vegan vampire
他们还在关注一只吃素的吸血蝙蝠
ravaging community gardens.
它在破坏社区花♥园♥
Look, there's no need to hit the panic button.
听着 没必要大惊小怪
Neal, this is where our treasure has reached
尼尔 咱们的财宝正处于
what Malcolm Gladwell would call a "tipping point."
马尔科姆·格拉德威尔所说的引爆点
Forensics doesn't talk, nor does Peter.
那残片?不会露馅 彼得也不会说
Yeah, but the suit and his suit cohorts
但是探员叔和他的团队
brought in D.C. Art crimes, one of whom
找来了华盛顿的艺术品罪案科
was willing to spill the Nazi beans in a hotel bar.
那女的把这当茶余饭后的谈资
She thought I was interpol.
她以为我是国际刑♥警♥
My point exactly.
这才危险
I get it, Moz. Secrets can't be kept forever.
我明白 蚊子 纸终究包不住火
But no one can trace this to us.
但没有人能查到咱们
Except Hale, who I've already lined up to fence the Degas.
除了海尔 我已经答应卖♥♥给他德加的画
Oh, and Sara,
还有莎拉
The half-suit who suddenly broke things off.
这位兼♥职♥探员忽然离去
I'm gonna see her today. I'll find out what she knows.
我今天会去见她 看看她知道多少
Skip it. Let's just go.
别管了 咱们走吧
Vámonos. We don't have the means.
快走 咱们跑不掉啊
We will if we sell the Degas.
卖♥♥了德加的画就能了
No. That is too high-profile.
不行 这样太高调了
The FBI only has a partial list.
联调局只有部分货单
The odds are miniscule that the Degas is even on it.
德加在上面的可能性很小
But if it is and we sell it --
但万一在上面 我们又卖♥♥了画
We'll be long gone
等有人发现有德加流出时
before anyone can say "Degas away with it."
我们已经远走高飞了
And wherever we go, I am telling you,
无论我们躲到哪里 我告诉你
The FBI, Peter, will not stop until they find us.
联调局还有彼得都不会放过我们
But we can't leave until we have that list. All right?
在找到货单前我们不能离开 明白吗
Much as I'd love a candy-apple set of lock picks,
虽然我也想有一套苹果棒糖开锁工具
I thought you might want this back.
可我猜你大概想拿回去
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd love to catch up, but I'm late for a meeting.
虽想聊几句 不过我要赶着开会
Was it the passports? No, it wasn't.
是因为护照吗 不是
Then what was it? I know you, Sara.
不是什么 我了解你 莎拉
You wouldn't have cut out like that unless you had a reason to.
你不会无缘无故离我而去
Okay, fine. It was the passports.
好吧 就是因为护照
You had brilliantly forged I.D.s,
你有完美的伪造身份
and it dawned on me -- you're a con man.
于是我想起来 你是个骗子
Are you happy? No.
高兴了 没有
I want the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Neal... I saw the treasure.
尼尔 我看见了那些宝藏
I saw it on your laptop. You hid it from me.
在你电脑上看到的 你瞒着我
You hid it from Peter, and you're hiding it from the fbi.
瞒着彼得 还有联调局
And now you're here to find out if I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.
你现在是想来试探我会不会保密
It's not as cold as that.
我没有你想得那么冷酷
Really? Then what is it?
是嘛 那还能是什么
Now you owe me the truth.
现在是你欠我真♥相♥
Were you gonna say goodbye to me?
你是不是早已打算弃我而去
No.
不是
Sara. What?!
莎拉 干什么
Would you have come with me?
当时你会跟我走吗
Would I have come with you?
什么叫跟你走
How would that have worked?
那又能怎么样
We'd just go.
拔腿就走
The whole world at our feet?
然后一起周游全世界
I came so close to asking you.
我当时本有机会邀请你
But you didn't.
可你没有
No.
对
Well, then, there's your answer.
那你知道答案了
Sara.
莎拉
This explains why Neal isn't picking up his phone.
难怪尼尔不接电♥话♥
Well...
好吧
I would hate to keep Neal from his crime-solving duties.
我可不想妨碍尼尔行使正义惩奸除恶的大任
Take care, Sara.
保重 莎拉
It's good to see you, Peter.
很高兴见到你 彼得
You too.
我也是
You've come to collect me in person.
你亲自来找我
I'm hesitant to ask, but why?
我不知道该不该问原因
We got word on Matthew Keller.
我们有马修·凯勒的消息
Matthew Keller -- Neal's ex-partner.
马修·凯勒 尼尔前任搭档
That's stretching it.
算不上
As most of you know, last year,
正如你们大部分人所知 去年
Keller broke out of prison
凯勒在被转移至
during his transfer to a maximum-security facility.
最高级别看守所途中逃脱
He also arranged to have you kidnapped.
他还策划并绑♥架♥了你
I remember that. Unfortunately, he got away then.
我记得 不幸的是 他之后又逃跑了
But up until this week, his trail was cold.
但这周他的行踪暴露了
Jones?
琼斯
Keller recently turned up
凯勒最近出现在
on some security footage in Egypt.
一些埃及监视录像中
Apparently, he's been taking advantage
很明显他是趁着埃及政局动荡
of the political unrest in the region.
大捞了一笔
While the people and police take to the streets,
当人♥民♥和警♥察♥走上街头示♥威♥时
he takes priceless pieces from museums.
他从博物馆盗走价值连城的文物
Classic Keller.
正宗凯勒绝活
Well, this time, he did well for himself.
这次他收获很大
He stole this -- you're looking at
他偷了这个 你看到的是
a one-of-a-kind 3,500-year-old amulet.
有3500年历史 独一无二的护身符
Once in the tomb of Narmer the first.
曾为纳尔迈一世的陪葬品
The amulet of the lost pharaoh.
失落法老身上所带的护身符
The new Egyptian government considers it a national treasure
新任埃及政♥府♥认为这是国宝
and, obviously, irreplaceable.
并且很明显 无可取代
Do we have any leads on where Keller may be?
有凯勒行踪的线索吗
He's off the grid again, but the Egyptians believe
他又销声匿迹了 不过埃及人认为
the amulet's been smuggled into Manhattan.
护身符被走私到了曼哈顿
The bureau wants us to find it and return it.
局里要我们找回并归还这佩饰
We exercise extreme caution, given Keller's involvement.
考虑到凯勒牵涉其中 请务必谨慎
He's in our city --
他既然来到纽约
we bring him to justice.
咱们就要把他绳之以法
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表