剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
When you said we were going to spend the thief out of hiding,
你说我们要把盗贼引出来
I envisioned something more like supermarket sweep on Fifth Avenue.
我还以为是要去扫荡第五大道
No, our first purchase should send a clear message
我们花第一笔钱时就要表明姿态
we're willing to blow all $125 million.
就准备花光这一亿两千五百万美元
Mozzie didn't seem too pleased we were pulling a con on Vulture.
蚊子好像很不高兴我们设计秃鹰
He has a weakness for notorious scofflaws.
他是对声名狼藉的逆天者特有好感
Mr. and Mrs. Duponte. I'm so glad you could make it.
杜邦先生和太太 很高兴你们能过来
The Agusta Westland AW139--
阿古斯塔·韦斯特兰公♥司♥的AW139直升机
she's the Bentley of the sky.
她就是飞机中的战斗机
Room for nine in a full-leather interior,
全真皮内饰 能容纳九人
Multimedia center with active noise control.
还配有噪声控制的多媒体中心
Let's talk cost.
要多少钱
Fully decked, around $20 million.
全装♥修♥了的话 大概两千万吧
Oh. That's... not really what we had in mind.
这个...我们还真没想到
We do have some more economical alternatives.
我们还有些便宜点的
Excuse me.
不好意思
The problem is volume.
我们只是还没想好买♥♥多少
We'll need four.
我们要四台
I'll take it all.
我都要了
We'll take all three.
这三个我都要
Word from the Swiss Bank?
瑞士银行那里有什么消息
Yeah. They won't budge on our request to freeze the account.
他们还是不同意我们冻结账户
But they did report something unexpected.
但我们有个意外收获
Duponte came into their New York branch
杜邦去他们在纽约的分行
to have a debit card reissued.
重办了张借记卡
Then started spending in a big way.
然后就花钱如流水
Two dozen Fioravanti suits
二十四件弗洛曼蒂正装
And twice that in Valentino dresses,
四十八套华伦天奴的连衣裙
Matching black and red Rolls-Royce convertibles.
还有红黑配色的劳斯莱斯敞篷车
This sounds like the world's most expensive date.
听起来像是世界最贵的约会
You think Duponte has a partner with expensive tastes?
你觉得杜邦有这么高品位的搭档吗
I think I have a partner with expensive tastes.
我想我倒是有个品位这么高贵的搭档
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
Well, it's almost right.
差不多好了
There we go.
挂好了
I never thought I would say this,
我从没想到自己会说这种话
but I'm actually worn out from shopping.
但是我真没力气继续购物了
Well, you better get your second wind,
你最好快点恢复元气
because we still have a lot left in our coffers.
因为我们的金库里还剩不少钱
Well, I suppose I can muster up some strength.
我想我还是可以恢复一点
Look, I have to ask you a stupid question.
我想弱弱地问一句
What do we do if the Vulture does come after us?
要是秃鹰找到我们了怎么办
Hackers aren't known for their physical prowess.
黑客的体术可不会强到哪去
That's not a strategy.
这不能解决问题
Look, I-if the Vulture shows up,
好吧 要是秃鹰出现了
We call Peter, and the FBI arrests him.
我们就打电♥话♥给彼得 让联调局逮捕他
Oh, so you were gonna call me eventually?
这么说你还是准备告诉我的咯
Peter, there is an explanation for all this.
彼得 这些我都可以解释
You thought you'd spend the money to draw the Vulture out of hiding.
你觉得这么砸钱能把秃鹰引出来
I love how we're always on the same page.
我们总是这么同步 我真欣慰
Same page? We're not reading the same book.
同步 我们穿得都不是同一号♥鞋
We're not even in the same library.
连款式都不一样
Okay, I can see that you're mad.
我知道你很生气
Damn right I'm mad.
没错 我太生气了
You robbed a bank.
你竟然抢了银行
Vulture robbed a bank. We simply...
是秃鹰抢的银行 我们只是...
Robbed a different bank? Nice dress.
抢了另一家银行 这礼服不错
What were you thinking, Sara?
你想什么呢 莎拉
Look, it was either that
听着 要么就像我这么做
or we sit on our hands until this guy slipped up.
要么我们只好袖手旁观 等他露出马脚
I'm not sitting on my hands. This is due process.
我才没袖手旁观 这可是正当程序
I should have known that you'd come up
我早该想到你会想些
with some half-baked idea to avoid it.
小把戏来绕开正规程序
If we give it some time --
如果你再给我们点时间...
No. Absolutely not. This ends now.
不 绝对不行 这事到此为止
Sara, I suggest that you change your clothes
莎拉 我建议你把衣服换掉
and collect all the receipts,
再把所有收据收起来
Because all of this is going back
因为等这个案子一完结
as soon as the case is closed.
这些东西都要被送回去
You -- you're coming with me.
而你 你跟我来
There's a lot of missing money out there,
现在很多人丢了很多钱
and someone's going to prison for it.
有人要为此负责
You're gonna help me make sure that it's the vulture
你要来帮我确保是秃鹰去坐牢
and not the two of you.
而不是你们两个
Okay?
好吗
Maybe call and cancel the hot tub.
你还是打电♥话♥去取消按♥摩♥浴缸吧
Yeah.
好
I should have known there was gonna be trouble
我早该想到让莎拉搬过去
when Sara moved in.
会有惹出麻烦来
She didn't move in.
她没有搬过来
You don't have $125 million at your disposal,
你还没挥霍一亿两千五百万美元呢
yet both things apparently are true.
而到头来这两件事都是真的
Well, in the past, the bureau's okayed extravagant stings, right?
以前调查局也同意这种奢侈圈套的吧
That's right, honey. The bureau okays them.
没错 亲爱的 调查局是没意见
There are checks and balances --
只要有支票和余额
a notion that goes beyond Neal's comprehension.
但我们的尼尔显然不管这些
No, I understand checks.
才不是 支票我懂
It's just the balances that I struggle with.
我不过是在玩弄余额
Well, we're not any closer to finding the vulture.
这对我们找出秃鹰一点帮助都没有
Vulture?
秃鹰
A hacker with a knack for fomenting social unrest.
一个反♥社♥会♥的黑客
But theft has never been his M.O.
但他从来没偷过钱
No? Well, I'll ask him when we bring him in.
是吗 那等我们抓到他时问问他好了
Any idea how we can get this guy?
知道我们怎么才能抓到他吗
No, that's Mozzie's province.
不知道 这是蚊子的专长
I keep my heists in the third dimension.
我擅长的领域在三次元世界
Well, I'm sure he could help.
我相信他能帮上忙
Why don't I give Mozzie a call?
我来给蚊子打个电♥话♥吧
You have his number?
你有他号♥码
We chat.
我们没事就聊天
They chat?
他俩还聊天
I wouldn't be too concerned.
我不怎么担心
Mozzie is very good with boundaries.
蚊子很会把握分寸
I'm not here to catch vulture.
我来不是为了抓秃鹰
He's a criminal. That's exactly why you're here.
他是罪犯 你就是来抓他
I'm here to prove his innocence.
我来是为了证明他无罪
And if you're gonna use your government trickery
如果你要用政♥府♥那欺诈的一套
for any other purpose, I withdraw my services.
骗我做其他事 就别指望我帮你
Calm down, moz.
冷静点 蚊子
Peter won't arrest the vulture if he isn't guilty.
要是秃鹰无罪 彼得才不会逮捕他
Ah. Moroccan mint tea.
摩洛哥薄荷茶
Mrs. Suit just bought you an extra five minutes.
猫咪夫人真贴心 那我就多呆五分钟
I see you boys are getting along.
你们好像处得不错
Like Burr and Hamilton.
就像伯尔和汉米尔顿
Fellow revolutionaries?
改革的好搭档
Pistols at noon.
死对头啦
Mozzie's explaining why I should recategorize the vulture
蚊子要我们把秃鹰归为人♥民♥英雄
As a civic hero.
他在解释呢
Well, maybe Mozzie's right.
也许 蚊子说得没错
Maybe the vulture isn't the thief.
也许罪犯另有其人
Honey. Hm.
亲爱的
Tell me who he is, and I'll hear him out.
告诉我他是谁 我会听他解释
How should I know who he is?
我怎么知道他是谁
Look... The entire hacker lifestyle is based on anonymity.
黑客的特点就是匿名
Chances are, the vulture's best friends don't know his name.
就连秃鹰最好的朋友也不知道他的名字
How am I gonna catch this guy?
那我要怎么抓到他
Mozzie, how are you gonna contact him?
蚊子 你要怎么联络他
The online underground communicates via I.R.C.
我们通过IRC进行网络秘密联♥系♥
Internet relay chat -- I know what it is.
网络实时聊天 这我知道
If you need to send a message to the vulture
如果你要在互联网上
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表