剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
"Go" Go. Bryan's home early.
走人 布莱恩回来了
You can't go that way!
不能从那边走
We have to hide!
我们得藏起来
Sara, I'm not gonna hide.
莎拉 我才不要藏起来
Stop it!
别闹了
My purse!
我的手袋
No, Sara!
别去 莎拉
Sara?
莎拉
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm here because you gave me the key.
因为你给过我钥匙
The last time I saw you...
上次我们见面
We were there.
是在那里
Now you're here.
现在你又出现在这里
Why?
为什么
Well...I think you know why.
好吧 你知道的
I want to hear you say it.
我想听你说出来
Okay.
好吧
I missed you.
我想你了
From the withered tree, a flower blooms.
枯木又逢春
I knew you'd be back.
我就知道你会回心转意
Sorry I left you in Beijing.
抱歉在北♥京♥扔下你
That hurt.
我很心痛
There I was, in a foreign country
我一个人在他乡异国
getting savaged by customs,
还被海关的人折腾了一番
and my girlfriend...
而我的女友
abandons me.
弃我而去
Um, why did they target you?
他们为什么要查你
Bureaucratic nonsense.
他们净扯些官腔
They have to look like they're doing their job,
他们得装出一幅在工作的样子
And they chose me as the example.
就选了我当例子
That's terrible.
太糟了
Worst part is, it ruined our trip.
最糟的是 这毁了我的旅行
I hated thinking the girl that got away got away again
特别是想到甩过我的姑娘又把我甩了一次
Well, you know how you could make it up to me?
你知道该如何补偿我吗
Take me to the symphony.
带我去听交响乐
We had so much fun in Beijing.
我们在北♥京♥多开心
Yeah. You're good.
真有你的
Clever girl.
聪明姑娘
What do you mean?
什么意思
You saw the invite, didn't you?
你看到邀请函了 是吧
What can I say? I love the symphony.
能说什么呢 我就喜欢交响乐
But I don't.
可我不喜欢
Let me convince you.
让我来说服你
I'm trying to convince your father
我正在劝说你父亲
To go on a culinary tour of Basque Country? Good luck.
劝他参加西班牙美食之旅吗 那祝你好运
You and Peter should come with us.
你和彼得也来吧
No, Peter could never get away with his schedule.
不 彼得的行程肯定安排不了
Then we should go --
那我们自己去
Leave the two of them to fend for themselves.
留他们两个自生自灭好了
Hey. You ladies need some help in there?
两位女士需要帮忙吗
Nope.
不用
We'll be there in just a second.
我们马上就好
Maybe they'll finally hit it off this time.
也许他们这次就能合得来了
How you doing, Peter?
最近怎么样 彼得
Good.
挺好
Work is good. I'm good.
工作挺好 我挺好
Work is good?
工作挺好吗
Yeah. That's interesting.
是的 有意思
Yeah.
是的
How's your work, Alan?
您工作如何 艾伦
Psychiatry is always thriving.
永远不缺精神病
Mental instability is everywhere you look.
情绪问题遍地都是
Never mind about us. This is about honeybee.
别说我们了 勤劳的小蜜蜂来了
There you go, dad. Woman of the hour.
给你 爸 女士时间
There's your tea.
你的茶
Always taking care of everybody.
总是照顾到所有人
Honey, here's your beer. Thank you.
亲爱的 给你啤酒 谢谢
Alan, give El her present.
艾伦 把礼物给小伊吧
Is it time for presents?
该给礼物了吗
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
好的
This is amazing!
太棒了
Where did you find this? I lost this when I was little.
你们从哪里找到的 我小时候就弄丢了
You did
是啊
It broke our hearts, you were so upset.
看你不安 我们心都碎了
I was cleaning the basement,
我在清理地下室时
And I found it in a crawl space.
在槽隙里发现了
We know how much you loved her,
我们知道你有多爱她
So we had her restored for you.
所以就把她修好送给你
Now you have a little piece of your childhood back.
现在你找回一点点童年了
Always good to stay in touch with your roots.
保留成长的痕迹是最美好的
Right, Peter?
是吧 彼得
That's right, Alan.
是的 艾伦
Wow. Well, this -- this is amazing, you guys.
这 这个真是太好了
I'm truly...touched.
我真是 太感动了
I-I got to go show Peter. Honey!
我 我去给彼得看看 亲爱的
Look at this.
看看这个
What?
什么
What, what, what?
什么 什么 什么
Oh, that's...great.
这个 太好了
Do you love it?
你很喜欢吧
I hated it. I've always hated it.
我讨厌死了 我一直讨厌
Well...it's not so bad.
这个 其实也没多烂
Oh, honey, look at it.
亲爱的 看看吧
It looks at you with those creepy-ass eyes
它一直用那种诡异的眼神盯人
like she wants your soul.
好像要吸人灵魂一般
Do you know how that feels?
你明白那种感觉吗
I can imagine.
可以想像
And I didn't lose it.
而且我才没有弄丢
I stuck it in a crawl space, and it's back.
我把它扔到槽隙里了 居然又回来了
Well, but you know what?
不过你知道吗
It -- It's the thought that counts.
这个 这个心意最重要
Hey, you two, get back in here
你们两个 过来啊
Okay.
来了
I'm gonna give you your present later.
我稍后再给你礼物
Okay. Okay. Ohh.
好的 好的
What Neal found was a surveillance tape from the symphony.
尼尔找到的东西是交响乐现场的监控录像
Now, obviously, the security is pretty outdated.
显然 安保系统过时了
This only shows the hallway outside where they kept the Strad
只能看到存放斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴的房♥间门外
This is from Wednesday, when it went missing.
这是周三失踪时的情况
No activity at all?
没动静吗
Yeah, I thought it was strange, too,
是的 我也觉得古怪
So we examined the tape -- it's pretty worn.
所以又细查了带子 是被修改过的
When that happens, you see the tearing in the frame.
修改处可以看到框架扭曲
Can you retrieve the old footage?
能恢复原有录像吗
That's where we shine.
我们牛就牛在这里了
We have the technology to rebuild it.
技术足以恢复
So here's the first image that we recovered.
这就是修复好的第一张图片
Do you recognize her?
能认出她吗
No. But that does look like the Stradivarius.
认不出 不过看起来像斯特拉迪瓦里小提琴
I'm going to the concert with Bryan later.
我稍后跟布莱恩联♥系♥
Good.
好的
You can make an I.D., observe their interaction.
你弄个证明混进去 观察他们的互动
Wait.
等等
If Bryan went to the trouble of recording over this footage
既然布莱恩大费周章地搞了这个录像
He's probably going back to the symphony
他多半会回交到响乐团
to return the security tapes.
归还监控录像
You need to put the original back.
你得把原件放回去
I'm meeting him at his place before we go,
我会先去他家里跟他会合
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表