剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
If he's in the house with her, this could get ugly.
如果他和姑娘都在屋子里 事情就麻烦了
What if I could lure him out of the house?
如果我能把他引出来呢
How? Tell him james doesn't have the money.
怎么引 和他说詹姆斯没钱
It's all tied up in the treasure hunt.
钱都在寻宝游戏里
The only way he gets his ransom
他只有把萨芬娜的脚链给我们
is to give us Savannah's anklet.
才能拿到赎金
Give me two minutes on the phone with him.
让我和他谈两分钟
Okay. Let's do it.
好 就这么做
All right.
好
Hello? Put James on.
喂 让詹姆斯接
No.
不行
Damn it. I said no cops.
造♥反♥了 我说过不准报♥警♥
I am the farthest thing from a cop that you can imagine.
我什么都是 唯独不是警♥察♥
I'm James Roland's in-house council.
我是詹姆斯·罗兰的内理会
I'm here to ensure that everyone gets what they want.
我会确保每个人都如愿以偿
I'm listening.
继续说
Savannah was wearing an ankle bracelet.
萨芬娜戴着一根脚链
It's the key to unlocking Mr. Roland's fortune.
是解开罗兰先生遗产之谜的关键
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Well, Mr. Roland left behind a rather unorthodox will.
罗兰先生留下的遗嘱非比寻常
It's a game, and now we all have to play along.
是个游戏 我们都得奉陪
I'm not bringing Savannah to you.
我不会把萨芬娜带来
Then just the bracelet.
把脚链带来就成
What, y-you think I'm an idiot?
搞什么 你以为我白♥痴♥啊
Come on, Brett.
得了吧 布雷
We know who you are.
我们知道你是谁
And we know from your video feed
我们还从你的视频中得知
that you don't want to hurt Savannah.
你不会伤害萨芬娜
The brothers just want to settle this quickly and quietly.
这件事那兄弟俩只想低调快速解决
You know how eccentric Roland was.
你知道罗兰先生有多古怪
Bring us her anklet, and you'll get your money.
把脚链带过来 我们就给你钱
He hung up? What does that mean?
他挂了 他什么意思啊
We caught him off guard, all right?
我们让他措手不及了
He just needs to formulate a new plan.
他要重新制定个计划
The clock just went to zero.
倒计时归零了
Ohh! Damn it!
见鬼
Peter, did you hear the call?
彼得 你听到来电了吗
Copy. No movement at target one.
收到 一号♥目标没有动静
Team three?
第三组
Peter, he may not be at any of these locations.
彼得 我们定的点里面可能都没有他
Con ed got back to us. The power blip before
康艾回报 刚电力短暂跳闸
was caused by the air-conditioning unit.
是由空调机造成
Nobody's in that home.
他家里没人
You're definitely in the wrong place.
你绝对蹲错点了
Okay. I want you to recheck every inch of Gelles' home.
你们再把盖尔斯家每一寸都搜遍
I want phone records, receipts, anything that tells us
我要通话记录 发♥票♥ 任何能
where he's been in the last couple months.
透露他上几个月行踪的东西
Copy that.
收到
Where are you, Gelles?
你究竟在哪里 盖尔斯
Gelles?
盖尔斯
You know who I am. What's the point in hiding?
你们都知道我是谁了 我♥干♥嘛还要躲
Easy! Easy! Easy.
放松 放松
Daddy, where are you?
爸爸 你在哪里
Uncle Josh?
约什叔叔呢
Help me! See?
救救我 看到了吗
Now, anything happens to me,
只要我出事了
anybody follows me when I leave,
或者我走的时候有人跟踪
and you can all sit around and watch her die.
你们就只能眼睁睁地看着她死
I'm the only one that knows where she is,
只有我知道她在哪里
And I'm not telling till I get my money.
在拿到钱之前我不会告诉你们
FBI agents -- out. Now.
调查局的探员全都出去 快点
Now! Go.
快出去
Let's clear out.
我们撤
Let's go!
走
I stay.
我留下
Guy on the phone.
你是和我通电♥话♥的人吧
I am.
我是
Here.
给你
Find my money.
把钱给我找出来
All right, we can do this.
我们能做到
Just like one of dad's stupid scavenger hunts
这就好比爸爸在我们十岁时
when we were 10.
玩的野外寻宝傻游戏一样
Between the sun and moon, there -- there's a bicycle,
太阳和月亮之间有 自行车
a tennis racket, and a camera.
网球拍 还有照相机
Does that mean anything to you?
你们有什么印象吗
Christmas when I was 10.
我十岁的圣诞节
Yeah. You got a bike.
对 你的礼物是自行车
And you got a tennis racket.
你的是网球拍
Who got the camera? Nobody.
谁拿到相机了 没人拿到
No. Dad did, and he took a picture of the three of us.
不对 爸爸有 我们三个还照了张相
Where is it?
照片现在在哪
Probably somewhere in the house.
大概在这房♥子的某个角落
Find it.
找出来
You all packed up and ready to go?
你已经准备逃跑了吗
I'll leave when I'm ready.
准备好了我自然会走
You can't touch me.
你碰不了我
Oh, yeah, I'm sure you've got it all under control.
我肯定你掌控了全局
What could possibly go wrong?
怎么可能会出错
The old man forged the wills.
老爷子伪造了遗嘱
We have no idea where the real ones are
我们根本不知道真的那份在哪
or how much he even left these guys.
也不知道他到底留了多少钱
Oh. Come on. He left them plenty.
得了吧 肯定是一大笔
I knew him.
我了解他
Then how could you do this to his family?
那你怎么还这么对他
I came to him a year ago.
我一年前来找过他
I told him, "I have money problems...
我告诉他 我有经济问题
And I need help."
我需要你的帮助
And you know what he said to me?
你知道他怎么跟我说吗
He said...
他说
"Make a plan. See it through."
定个计划 度过难关
"Make a plan. See it through."
定个计划 度过难关
Advice taken.
我照办了
The crime isn't the hard part.
难的不是犯下罪行
Hard part's getting away with it.
而是背着罪名逃脱
You see, you never know
你永远都不知道
how an investigation is gonna go...
警方会如何调查
or what little clues you might accidentally leave behind.
或者你不小心留下什么蛛丝马迹
I hope you've learned to sleep with one eye open.
希望你能学会时刻保持警觉
Bingo!
找到了
1014 Wellesley.
韦尔斯利大街1014号♥
His bank sent us a check he cashed for an off-the-books job.
银行发来了一张他兑现账外资金的支票
Who lives there? Nobody.
谁住在那 没人
It's been on the market for over a month.
房♥子一个多月前就待售了
I'll be there in five. Get me some backup.
我5分钟内赶到 派支援过来
You got it. You need to huryy, Peter.
明白 你得快点 彼得
Neal's still in there with Gelles.
尼尔还在里面和盖尔斯对峙
I thought the photo was of the two of you.
这照片不该是你们的合影么
It was. My father cut it in half.
确实 不过被我爸裁成了两半
Where's the part with your brother?
有你弟弟的那半在哪儿
Here.
在这儿
Do you see anything in these pictures?
照片上有什么线索吗
No. No.
没 没
All right. Nothing behind them. Nothing on the back?
照片后面什么都没有 背面也没有吗
Move! Move!
快 快点
Savannah, do you hear us?
萨芬娜 能听见吗
They're in the same place exactly opposite each other.
它们挂在同一个地方 但是位置相对
What was the last line of the will? It's the same in both.
遗嘱最后一句是什么 两份都一样
Something like, "When it's all said and done,
好像是 到了最后
there shouldn't be anything between you."
你们之间将不再有任何隔阂
"In the end, there should be nothing between you."
最后 你们之间将不再有任何隔阂
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表