剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, you don't want to hear about what I do.
你不想听我的工作
I really want to know more about you.
我却很想更了解你
Mm. And why are you still single?
你为什么还是单身
Haven't found the right woman yet.
还没遇到真命天女
Mm. Who might this right woman be?
你的真命天女是什么样
Oh, well, she's about 5'5",
差不多一米六七
brunette,
深褐色头发
most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen,
有着最美的蓝眼睛
Smart as a whip,
聪明过人
and gorgeous as hell.
还美如天仙
Aww. Perfect.
太完美了
Okay. Remember, this is a conversation,
记住 这是聊天
not an interrogation,
不是审问
So you got to move away from the "where are you froms"
所以别说什么"你是哪里人"
and "what do you dos"
"你做什么工作"
And, honey, don't make that face.
还有亲爱的 别那副表情
What face? That face.
什么表情 就这表情
Oh. Right. Yes.
对了 很好
Be yourself. You're gonna be great.
自然一点 你会很出色
Okay.
好的
Thanks, hon.
谢谢 亲爱的
Bye. See ya.
再见 再见
Have we, uh, met?
我们...见过吗
I don't believe we have.
应该没见过
Arthur Fort, pastry baron to
亚瑟·福特
a multimillion-dollar dessert empire.
拥有百万甜品帝国的糕点男爵
Ladies love the sweets.
女人都爱甜品
You ready? Are you?
准备好了吗 你呢
Gentlemen, we are about to begin.
先生们 我们就要开始了
I will make the announcement,
我会做开场白
and when I give you the go-ahead,
当我给你们信♥号♥♥时
you just take your places on the stairs, okay?
你们就到台阶那里站好 好吗
Good luck.
祝你们好运
Okay, ladies, I have only one question for you!
好了 女士们 我只有一个问题
Are you ready to meet your men?
准备好迎接你们的白马王子了吗
Why do I feel like I need a pike and sword?
为什么我感觉自己得全副武装
For those about to date...
准备好上约会战场的勇者们
we salute you.
向你们致敬
Okay, ladies,
女士们
you'll have five minutes to talk to each man.
你们和每位男士有五分钟交流时间
When the bell sounds...
当铃♥声♥响起时
...you simply move on to the next.
请转向下一位男士
Now, why don't you go ahead and check your invitations
诸位可以看下邀请函上
for the proper rotation.
所写的正确轮换方式
You ever done anything like this before?
你之前参加过这种活动吗
Yes.
是的
What do you look for?
你想找什么样的人
Tall, dark, and handsome is fine with me.
高大 神秘 英俊就好
You can also tell a lot about a man by his smile,
通过男人的微笑 可以看出
how confident or counterfeit he can be.
他有多自信或者虚情假意
So what's your plan?
你有什么打算
I'm gonna bomb every meeting except Selena.
除了瑟琳娜 跟其他人谈话都要搞砸
You're afraid you'll cause a frenzy.
你怕那些女人疯抢你
I'm narrowing the odds.
我要降低发生意外的几率
What's your approach?
你如何打算的
I'm going for the frenzy.
我要让她们疯抢
I'm gonna try to charm every one of them.
我要迷倒每一个女人
I want good word of mouth.
我要她们对我交口称赞
Sure.
好
Peter.
彼得
I'm gonna maintain eye contact
我要保持眼神交流
and remember it's a conversation,
时刻记住这是聊天
not an interrogation.
不是审讯
That's all good,
那倒是不错
but what you want to do, you want to keep it up here
但你要做的是 聊天时 把自己
when you talk, right?
拔得高一点
Down here, this is all second-date territory.
太低的话 那是第二次约会的范畴
Okay, so be yourself.
所以做你自己
Just be yourself up here.
做高一级别的自己
And if you're holding a drink, keep it in your left hand.
如果你拿着酒杯 用左手拿
That way, when you shake her hand with your right,
那样 用右手握手时
your first touch won't be cold.
手不会冰凉
Yeah, it is cold.
还真挺凉
One final reminder --
最后提醒一句
Some of the men have been known to propose
有些男士曾经在
on the very night of the auction,
竞拍当晚就求婚
so, please, don't forget to check their pockets
所以 别忘了在他们口袋里
for engagement rings.
找找有没有订婚戒指
Okay, millionaires,
好了 百万富翁们
the moment all these beautiful ladies have been waiting for.
在场所有的美丽女士都久等了
On your marks, get set...
各就各位 预备
Date!
开始约会吧
Hi. Where were you before New York?
嗨 来纽约前你在哪定居
Cleveland.
克里夫兰
Fascinating.
赞
Tell me more about Cleveland.
跟我说说克利夫兰
I-it's in Ohio.
在俄亥俄州
I made my first batch of chocolate-chip cookies
第一次做巧克力粒曲奇的时候
when I was 5 years old.
我才五岁
I've never looked back.
之后就一心做糕点
You seem passionate about pastry.
看来你很热爱糕点
I'm passionate in everything I do.
我热爱我做的每一件事
Nothing compares to it.
那感觉无以伦比
Hunting deer?
猎鹿吗
Fawns, actually -- the babies.
其实是幼鹿
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
Yeah, there's a certain thrill in the kill.
是啊 猎杀时有种莫名的快♥感♥
And -- oh. Oh, one second.
而且 稍等
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, ho. Hey, buddy!
伙计
What's up?
什么事
Hold on. I'm on a date. Have a nice day.
等等 我在约会 祝你愉快
Say hi.
打个招呼
And switch.
换位置
How are you?
你好吗
Oh, I want to hear more about you.
我想多了解点你的事
Okay, um, well --
好吧 那...
Oh, it's gonna be cold. It's cold, isn't it?
手很凉是吧
So, I spoke with Selena. Didn't get much.
我跟瑟琳娜聊了一下 没探到什么
She likes tall, dark, and handsome.
她喜欢高大 神秘 英俊的人
Well, how dark are we talking?
要有多黑[dark有神秘和黑的意思]
Excuse me.
打扰一下
One more minute. One more minute.
等一下 再等一下
I'm looking for that -- the right person.
我在等我的真命天女
And what does she look like?
她长什么样
Hi. How are you? Ah, tsh, tsh, tsh!
你好 嘘
Just one more minute.
稍等一下
I'm just checking the Mavericks score.
我看下小牛队比赛的比分
They're losing again.
又输了
It's not good.
这可不好
She's looking for someone she can manipulate,
她想找一个她能摆布的人
someone who comes across as sincere
一个很真诚
but less than self-assured.
不是很自信的人
How am I doing?
我做得怎么样
You're great. Yeah.
你很好 好吧
Basically, she wants someone with an honest smile.
大体上 她想找个有真诚微笑的人
A smile.
微笑
The "honest" part went right by you, huh?
"真诚"那部分被你忽略了 是吧
Pleased to meet you, Miss...
很高兴见到你 您贵姓
Oh, call me Selena.
叫我瑟琳娜就好
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表