剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Are you thinking about how you'd steal it?
你在打这块石头的主意吗
It weighs 2 tons and is worth maybe a couple grand. Pass.
两吨♥重才值几千块 我才不要
But you were thinking about it.
可你确实在打它主意
It's an involuntary reflex.
条件反射罢了
Well, Nathaniel Roland's inheritance
纳撒尼尔·罗兰的遗产
is worth $40 million.
价值四千万美元
You really think one of his sons forged his will?
你真认为他两个儿子中有人伪造遗嘱
People do some crazy things for money.
人为财死鸟为食亡
You think they'd be that stupid?
你当他们是傻鸟
That's what we're gonna find out.
咱们鉴定过才知道
Well, what I'm gonna find out.
准确的说是我鉴定
You're saying I'm irrelevant in this case?
你是说这案子不关我事
The bureau requested that I authenticate the will.
局里可是请我鉴定遗嘱
I don't remember you being mentioned.
不记得他们有提到你
Not me? Not you.
没提吗 没提
Right this way.
这边请
Hi. Josh Roland.
我是约什·罗兰
You're here to authenticate my will?
你们是来鉴定遗嘱吧
Agent Peter Burke.
我是彼得·博尔克探员
My associate Neal will take a look at it.
我同事尼尔负责鉴定
I become relevant in a little bit.
所以我也算是沾点边
How you doing? Good.
你好吗 很好
May I see the wills?
可以看看遗嘱吗
Yeah, they're both here on the table.
都放在桌上了
Look, I really don't want him to go to jail over this,
听着 我不想他坐牢
but if he's trying to steal $40 million...
可如果他想偷走这四千万...
Hey, sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我来迟了
Savannah's nap went a little longer than expected.
萨芬娜午睡起晚了
I didn't take a nap. Shh.
我才没睡 嘘
Why don't you go upstairs and play, okay?
去楼上玩吧
See you in a few minutes.
一会儿去陪你
Hi, Uncle Josh!
约什叔叔
Hi, sweetheart.
宝贝
How you doing? I'm James.
你好 我是詹姆斯
Neal.
尼尔
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
I don't know what my brother's been telling you,
不知道我哥哥跟你说了什么
but I haven't been doctoring up anything.
不过我没有伪造遗嘱
There's no way dad would have left you everything.
爸爸不可能把一切都留给你
You'd squander it. Squander it? That's a good word.
你会全浪费掉 浪费 说得好听
Don't you mean I'd blow it?
你是想说我败家吧
Maybe use some of this
也许是时候
family's money to do some good for a change?
用家族的钱做点好事了
Dad's charitable foundation tax dodges.
那是爸爸的慈善基金 他偷税漏税
Are they always like this? Yeah.
他们一见面就吵 没错
You're saying that with FBI agents in the room?
你怎么能当着联调局的人这么说
Anyway, mind if we get this over with?
算了 赶紧把这弄完吧
Yeah.
好
Who's he?
他是谁
His name is Neal. He knows a lot of stuff.
他叫尼尔 他懂得可多了
What's that thing on his leg?
他腿上是什么
That's a tracking anklet.
那是跟踪脚链
I have an anklet. Want to see?
我也有脚链 要看吗
Yeah. Oh, cute.
好 真可爱
Where'd you get it? My grandpa.
谁给你的 爷爷
Where'd he get his?
他的呢
It's part of a federal work-release program
这是联邦监外工作项目的一部分
Where...
也就是...
Uh... I gave it to him.
我给他的
It's so I don't lose him.
这样我就不会失去他
Oh. Are you his grandpa?
你是他的爷爷吗
Weren't you supposed to go to your room?
你不是要回房♥间吗
His is a forgery, right?
他的是伪造的吧
This is a forgery.
这张的确是冒牌货
What? I knew it.
什么 我就知道
Hold on.
别急
So is this one. That's impossible.
这张也一样 不可能
They're both forged? Yeah.
都是假的 没错
How can you say they're both fake?
你是如何分辨的
The witness signatures --
证人签字
The velocity, acceleration, and pressure
速度 加速度 压力
both have exactly the same anomalies.
全都有一样的特征
They were signed by the same person. So, what happens now?
都是一个人签的 现在怎么办
Before we jump to any conclusions,
在下结论前
we need to verify the witness signatures.
我们要核实证人签名
We'll run a couple more tests. When we get something...
我们会做些测试 一旦有结果
...we will let you know.
就会通知你们
Thank you.
谢谢
Do I want to know what's in that box?
箱子里是我想看的东西吗
Well, to paraphrase the man who brought down the Soviet Union,
正如瓦解前苏联的那位伟人[里根]所说
It's easier to trust when you can verify.
眼见为实
You gonna show me a shining city on a hill?
你要给我看山巅上的光辉之城[里根语]
Shining, yes, and with it,
的确熠熠生辉 有了它
you can buy any city on any hill.
你想在哪个山上建城都没问题
A treasure-cam?
宝藏监视器
Look, I know how hard it must be
我知道你很难受
to see the promised land
只能遥望那藏宝地
and not be able to enter because of your leash,
却因带着脚链而进不去
And I don't want this to come between us.
我可不想咱们为这事生嫌隙
So now, we can both keep an eye on our fortune 24/7.
现在我们都能全天盯着这些宝贝了
Thank you, Moz.
谢了 蚊子
Oh. See the Degas?
看这幅德加的画
Think I've lined up a buyer.
我已经找到买♥♥家了
Kind of had my eye on that one.
可我也看中了这幅
Oh, well, fortunately, there's two other Degas
幸好这里还有另外两幅德加的作品
to choose from, Mister...
供您挑选 请教贵姓...
Did you pick a name? Close.
名字选好了吗 快了
Glenn Close?
格伦·克洛斯[演员]
No, I'm working on it.
不 我是说还在想
Might have to live with this next one till the end.
也许这名字得用一辈子
Want to make sure it feels as good as "Neal Caffrey."
我希望它和"尼尔·卡夫瑞"一样完美
A rose by any other name, Neal.
玫瑰换了名字芳香依旧[莎翁] 尼尔
Choose, because, very soon,
选吧 因为 很快
we're gonna be on an airplane to a different life.
我们就会飞往新生活
We got back biometrics on Roland's witness signatures.
我们对证人签名做了生物测定
They are definitely forged.
它们肯定是伪造的
Could've told you that.
我本该告诉你
Oh, wait. I did.
等等 我已经告诉过你了
Yeah, and based on your observations,
基于你的观察
we ran a couple other tests.
我们做了其它几组测试
See how the "A" is connected to the "E" two letters later?
看到A和隔两个字母的E如何连接吗
As Roland did in his youth.
和罗兰年轻时的写法如出一辙
Roland forged the witness signatures?
罗兰伪造了证人签名
On both wills to his children.
两个儿子的遗嘱上都是
How did I miss this?
我竟然没发现
You didn't know he was ambidextrous.
你不知道他两手都能写
He signed these with his left hand.
这些是用左手签的
And the names are weird.
这两个名字也很奇怪
Horace Byth? Hatch O'brey?
贺拉斯·拜斯 海奇·奥布瑞
It sounds like they're ripped from a Salinger novel.
听着像塞林格[美国作家]的小说人物
Well, they are fictional.
他们确实是虚构的
What do you see?
看出什么了
The same letters. They're anagrams.
字母都一样 是乱序字谜
Tycho Brahe. Tycho Brahe.
第谷·布拉赫 第谷·布拉赫
15th century Dutch astronomer.
15世纪荷兰天文学家
16th and Danish. Close, though. Almost impressive.
是16世纪 丹麦人 接近 相当不错了
Well, well. Who is relevant now?
看看 您对这案子真是贡献卓著
What kind of message do you think he was trying to leave behind?
你觉得他想留下什么信息
He closes both wills with the line,
两份遗嘱最后一行都是
"In the end, there should
"最后 你们之间
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表