剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That means no phone, Chloe.
不许打电♥话♥ 克洛伊
And you --
还有你
Eyes on your books.
眼睛别乱看
"Tale of Two Cities."
《双城记》
"It was the best of times."
那是最美好的时代
"It was the worst of times."
那是最糟糕的时代
I'd like to make sure my donation is spent
我想确保我的捐款
on something useful,
被合理利用
like scholarships rather than a new pool.
比如用来发奖学金 而不是修新游泳池
I can see to that.
当然
Danielle...
戴妮尔
How's the food?
食物如何
Oh, it's yummy.
很美味
Reminds me of a meal Peter and I had in Aspen.
让我想到我和彼得在阿斯彭享受的美味佳肴
Oh, yeah. Thank you again.
是啊 再次谢谢你
Such a pleasure to meet you, Amber.
认识你真高兴 安珀
I love Aspen...
我喜欢阿斯彭
except for the snow.
只是下雪时太冷
Oh, it's okay if this goes longer than an hour.
如果超过一小时也没关系
Don't worry about my dad. Oh, I'm not.
别理我爸爸 不会啦
Evan was just telling us something interesting
埃文在和我们说第二部中
about "Book the second."
有意思的部分
Yeah, um...
是的
It was just about the British spies,
第二部主要是讲英国间谍
Basard and Clay, and they're...
巴萨德和克雷 他们...
Two seconds. Promise.
只要两秒钟 我保证
Take your time.
慢慢打
Hello?
喂
Yeah, he's here. I know.
是啊 他在 我知道
All right, I'm gonna step out, all right?
好了 我要离开一会
I need you to keep Chloe occupied.
我要你吸引克洛伊的注意
How am I supposed to do that?
我怎么能做得到
She's acting like I'm invisible.
她简直当我不存在
Evan, it's time to take action. All right?
埃文 是时候主动出击了
Oh, you two are fantastic hosts.
两位主人真是十分热情
Now, as for you...
还有你
Is that my door?
那是我要开的门吗
Call me "Linda."
叫我琳达
Can't do that here, Linda.
在这里可不行 琳达
Back to business.
说正事吧
Linda?
琳达
As in your wife, Linda.
你老婆琳达
Over there, now.
你给我过来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Evan was just mentioning the recurring water imagery
埃文提到了小说中反复出现的
in the novel.
水意象
Evan, you want to expound on that?
埃文 请你详细说明好吗
Sure. Um, it parallels the anger felt by the peasants,
好 这和农民的怒火相互照应
Um, right before they storm the Bastille.
然后他们就攻入了巴士底狱
I wish I was in Paris.
真希望我在巴黎
Where are you going? Uh, restroom.
你要去哪 洗手间
When I get back,
我回来时
I want more examples of water imagery from both of you.
我要你俩举出更多关于水意象的例子
So you've been to Paris?
你去过巴黎吗
It was a mistake! I'm sorry!
我说错了 对不起
I'm tired of hearing "Sorry."
我受够你老是说对不起了
Well, what can I say?!
我还能说什么
He's not moving.
他没有动
He will.
他会的
Say you'll leave her!
说你要和她离婚
I can't, because of Peter Junior.
不行 小彼得肯定接受不了
What about Peter Junior's baby brother?
那小彼得的弟弟怎么办
Peter Junior doesn't have a baby brother.
小彼得没有弟弟
He's about to.
他会有的
In six months.
六个月内
I need some air.
我要呼吸一下新鲜空气
Don't you walk away from me.
你不许溜之大吉
Not that door!
别碰那扇门
Hang on.
等等
My apologies for the scene.
闹成这样真抱歉
And, uh, I thought I was gonna be the one
看来今晚死定了的人
in the doghouse tonight.
不是我了
Oh, no.
不会的
Mr. Cooper?
库珀老师
Chloe.
克洛伊
Why aren't you with Evan?
你怎么没和埃文待在一起
I got another call.
我又接了个电♥话♥
So...Did you get lost?
话说 你迷路了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I took a wrong turn.
是啊 看来我转错了弯
She is. I'm telling ya.
她才会 等着看吧
And the whole -- Chloe?
而这整个... 克洛伊
You're the one who told us to rebel.
是你让我们学会叛逆
She's always doing this pocket-dial thing.
她的手♥机♥放在口袋里就会不小心拨出电♥话♥
I tell her her jeans are too tight.
我跟她说过她的牛仔裤太紧了
If my dad found out you broke a house rule, he'd be upset,
如果我爸爸发现你违反了规定 他会很生气
but sometimes a study break can be fun.
但学习之余放松一下也很有意思
Chloe, I can tell you have a lot of, um...Passion.
克洛伊 我能看出你很有激♥情♥
You just need to find the right place to focus it.
你只是需要合适地释放出来
I know you're smart enough to know that.
我知道你很聪明 能明白我的意思
What the hell is going on here?!
你们在这里干什么
I want to know what you are doing in my private office
我要知道你和我女儿在我的私人办公室
with my daughter!
搞什么鬼
Dad! Don't be mad.
老爸 别生气啊
Why don't we all just take a minute here?
我们何不冷静一会
Oh, this will be over in a minute.
这事马上就能结了
You interested in my office?!
你对我的办公室感兴趣吗
You looking for something?!
你在找什么东西吗
It's actually my fault, sir.
这其实是我的错 先生
Your fault?!
你的错
Yeah. Evan.
是的 埃文
Chloe said that you had an old map of Paris in here,
克洛伊说您办公室里有一幅古老的巴黎地图
and I really wanted to see it.
我真的很想看看
Map?
地图
Yes. Yes, we were discussing the revolution,
是啊 我们在讨论大革命
and Chloe mentioned a copper-etched map in your office.
克洛伊提到您办公室里挂着一幅铜版地图
After hearing about it,
我听到后
I thought it might be an original Hogenberg.
觉得可能是霍根伯格[雕刻家]的手笔
Well, 16th century,
16世纪的作品
Bird's-eye perspective,
鸟瞰角度
And there's the Bastille. Enough.
那就是巴士底狱 够了
I want you out of my house -- now.
你马上滚出我家
All right.
好吧
Chloe, go to your room.
克洛伊 回你房♥间去
Bye, Evan.
再见 埃文
Turns out an honor-roll student isn't such bad backup after all.
看来一个优等生也不是很差的后援
No, A-plus for both of you.
是啊 你俩都表现出色
And Jones already pulled several account numbers
琼斯已经从你复♥制♥的硬盘里
from the drive that you copied.
查出了几个银行账号♥
Sounds like another win for us.
看来我们又小胜一场
For the bureau.
是局里胜了
Well, of which I am an integral member.
我也是局里的一份子
Stop digging. Digging?
别刺探了 刺探
You know my statement for the Keller case is coming up.
你知道我很快就要给凯勒一案录供词了
I won't ask you to lie.
我不会叫你说谎
But I don't have to tell them everything.
但我也不必全盘托出
Is that it?
是吗
Peter, I've got nothing to hide.
彼得 我光明磊落
You sure about that? Yes.
你肯定吗 是啊
You can come out, Mozzie!
出来吧 蚊子
You have no proof I'm here!
你没证据说明我在这里
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表