剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe I'm that good.
也许我就是这么棒
Or maybe you lost a step.
也许你退步了
That was my tie.
这可是我的领带
Come on. Show me you're still as good as
来呀 让我看看你还是不是
the Gary Rydell I used to know.
我认识的那个剑术超群的盖瑞·莱德尔
Well, I'm still using a French Grip...
我用的还是法式手柄
...still a fan of the depassement attaque.
依旧热衷于超越进攻
Let's get to the point-- you stole $60 million
聊正题吧 你偷了六千万美元
but couldn't get it out of the country.
但不能带出美国
Now you need me to move it for you.
你要我帮你偷运出去
Tell me I'm wrong.
我没说错吧
Nice attaque composé.
好一个复杂的进攻
Feint left, thrust right-- my signature.
声东击西 我的招牌动作
I remember.
我记得
Get me and the green out of the country,
你帮我连人带钱运出国境
and you will earn 10%.
我给你10%的分成
Well, I'm in no position to argue.
我也没心思跟你讨价还价了
Where's the cash?
钱都放哪了
Close.
不远处
Set it up. I'll be in touch.
你着手准备吧 我会联♥系♥你
It is cruel and unusual punishment
我这副怂样你就把我拖过来
for you to bring me back here like this.
你还真是虐起我来不心疼啊
Yes, but I'm finally smiling.
没错 不过你也算是搏我一笑了
What's your plan for moving Lawrence's money?
你打算怎么转移劳伦斯的钱
I'll take it out by boat.
从水路运出去
Why a boat?
为什么走水路
One, we're talking about a large shipment
首先 咱们要转移的量很大
that's easier to move on the water than by air.
水路比空运要简单得多
And, two, it's easier to pay off dock workers
第二 和码头工人打交道
than TSA employees.
比运管处那帮人简单多了
Sold.
有道理
Diana, I want a team at the harbor.
戴安 安排一队人去码头盯着
You got it.
收到
Blue.
蓝的好
I've driven you to dumpster dive?
你被我逼得开始垃圾回收了
A souvenir of Neal Caffrey's imperfect moment?
尼尔·卡夫瑞的出糗纪念品
Priceless.
千金不换
You shouldn't have!
你太客气啦
Grandma insisted.
奶奶一定要我来
Oh, you're both so thoughtful!
你们真是太体贴了
Mozzie, you, of course,
蚊子 你认识的吧
know June's beautiful granddaughter.
这位美女是琼的孙女
Oh. Hi, Cindy.
哦你好 辛蒂
Grandma said the two of you
奶奶说你们俩
have been, uh, up to something in here.
一直在 呃 忙事情
Oh, you know, idle hands and all.
忙着休闲嘛 你懂得
And they brought us coffee!
她们给咱送来了咖啡
Oh, and cookies!
啊还有饼干
I'll be back for the tray.
我等会来拿盘子
No. No, no. Don't trouble yourself.
不用不用 不用麻烦你了
Yeah. We'll bring it down.
是啊 我们会自己拿下去
Everything looks beautiful.
不用操心
Thanks again for everything.
再次感谢你们的招待
Thank you.
谢谢
Lovely girl.
很可爱的小姑娘
I'm gonna miss this place.
我会怀念这里
Yeah, and the views. Yeah.
是啊 还有这风景 是啊
All right. Peter's team is setting up a harbor sting.
言归正传 彼得他们正在港口设伏
Oh, well, perfect.
非常好
So while the FBI is busy collaring Lawrence by sea,
所以当联调局忙着在海边活捉劳伦斯时
we'll be making our escape par avion...
我俩即将坐飞机逃之夭夭
By air.
比翼双飞
I have procured our getaway vehicle.
逃跑工具我已经搞定了
Voila. Behold --
当当当当 看好了
The 400 series twin otter.
400型飞机 双水獭座位
Is it big enough?
这玩意够大么
Think of it as a Kardashian --
就跟那名模一样闪亮
What it lacks in refinement,
虽然不够豪华
it makes up for in cargo space.
但空间足够大
You're not sold.
你不买♥♥账啊
No, the plane's great.
不是 飞机很好
I'm just -- I'm worried about Peter.
我只是担心彼得
He's holding something, moz.
他还留着一手 蚊子
If he's got a card he hasn't played yet,
如果他手上还藏了一张王牌
We're not gonna get far.
咱俩也没办法走多远
Okay. So, what's the best way
好吧 那你有什么好办法
to find out what Peter knows?
弄清彼得到底知道些什么
Hey, Neal.
好啊 尼尔
Hey.
好啊
Peter's not here. I know.
彼得不在家 我知道
I want to see you.
我是来找你
I was hoping we could talk.
咱们能谈谈吗
Come on in.
进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You, um... Want some coffee?
你想来点咖啡么
I never say no to good coffee.
对于好咖啡我一直来者不拒
Huh. Okay.
好的
Well, then, why don't I pour,
这样吧 不如我倒咖啡的同时
and you tell me why you dropped by
你来说说看你明知我丈夫不在家
knowing my husband's not here?
还特意来登门造访呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
He suddenly doesn't trust me.
他突然对我失去信任了
I don't know how sudden it is.
我不知道这算有多突然
I don't know -- breaking out of prison,
我想想 越狱在先
stealing the music box, almost shooting Fowler.
偷音乐盒在后 还差点杀了福勒
You want me to go on?
你还要我继续说下去么
Not particularly, no.
不用了 多谢
Look, he wants to trust you,
听着 他也想信任你
but you have this -- I don't know -- habit
但你有种 怎么说呢 习惯
of doing the wrong thing for the right reasons.
用堂皇的理由去做错误的事情
You're saying I'm impulsive but I have a good heart?
你是在夸我虽然鲁莽 却有一副侠肝义胆吗
Maybe you can try and balance the two?
你不能试着平衡一下二者么
You make a fair point.
此话有理
And a great cup of coffee.
咖啡也很赞
But I like a little bit of milk in mine.
不过我想要加点牛奶
Yes.
好
Tell me when.
你来喊停
When.
停
To the right things...
为了正义的事业
For the right reasons.
以及正确的理由
Picked up a copy on the way home.
回来的路上买♥♥了一份
And you're sure Mrs. Suit
你确定猫咪夫人是在
was intentionally hiding it from you?
故意向你藏这东西吗
Yes.
没错
You know, I guess a part of me always knew
我一直觉得吧 她虽然对你不错
when push comes to shove, she'd choose peter.
但关键时刻她还是会向着彼得
Well, he's her husband.
当然 他是她丈夫嘛
Yeah, have they ever swapped ossobuco recipes?
对 但他们连炖牛膝的配方都不肯透露
which apparently means nothing.
这总不能算什么机密吧
Wait a minute.
等一下
This has to be it.
肯定就是它了
The chrysler building?
克莱斯勒大厦
Yeah, Peter was here the night before the fire.
没错 大火前一晚 彼得来过这里
This painting was on that easel. He commented on it.
这幅画当时就在画架上 他还评论了几句
You remember?
你还记得
Did you put it on the sub?
你把它放到潜艇上了么
You know, in all honesty,
我坦白说吧
I-it wasn't one of your better works.
那幅画在你的作品中并不出众
What if it didn't burn, moz?
如果那画没被烧掉呢 蚊子
If he had it, you'd be in cuffs already.
如果他拿到画了 你早被抓起来了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表